Untitled

Attached: 9990d0d91.jpg (829x462, 55.41K)

>OH N-

is it good movie?

BLAST
YOUR
ASS

I watched this movie with my sister when it came out.

ASS TO COCK

Is this real?

Better and original version of Memento

then she looked at you and bit her lip?

I want to see real clinical footage of doctors explaining to rape patients they might shit themselves because their rapist had a huge cock and wore out their assholes

Attached: 9d88s9fj832.jpg (488x1110, 29.79K)

>during the shooting of the scene Monica Bellucci insisted for the sex to be unsimulated[5]
What did she mean by this?

IDK how people can watch that movie, that gay bar scene is revolting

>MacNair is blond-haired and blue-eyed, with an easy smile that could convince you to sign a petition. She's also a reluctant expert in staging sexual assaults on television and film. Shortly after she got to Hollywood, she was introduced to the macabre career of rape choreography by a male mentor who abruptly quit coordinating fights, because she says "he found himself exclusively choreographing rape scenes." The intensity took its toll on him.

Thoughts?

Attached: Rape expert.jpg (905x869, 270.78K)

fpbp

Imagine fucking her

I want to commit a rape some day bros but I want it to stop being rape half way through so I rape her into falling in love with me and subconsciously accepting me as her man like her ancestors evolved to.

This movie is fucking great, but how many did it filter?

Irreversible is all about female sexuality. The 3 main male characters represent a certain degree of masculinity. The rapist is the ultimate Male, so masculine that he is gay. Her current boyfriend, Vincent Cassel, is the typical "bad boy", kind of masculine but dumb. Her ex is the ultimate beta male, too intellectual and sexless.

The red tunnel sequence represents the ultimate female fantasy: being a victim, so desired that even a gay rapist killer couldn't resist her. She doesn't really die either, thanks to the experimental editing, which makes her enjoy it while ending up pregnant and fulfilled with her cucked boyfriend

>like her ancestors evolved to.
TRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUE

Attached: Image5.jpg (1920x1080, 343.14K)

Imagine if it was a black man instead

It’s the shift from horrific and disgusting to calm and tranquil that is beautifully done and also highlights the main tragedy so well. It’s definitely not a movie you can watch all the time but it’s a movie that sticks with you. Like all Gaspar Noe movies.

The answer is always too few.

Roger Ebert liked it. He said the reverse-time structure prevented it from being an exploitation film. I don't see how he could come to that conclusion, given that Carne and I Stand Alone were both 100% exploitation films and this is just more of the same, albeit with some arty twists. I think Ebert enjoyed the sexy rape scene but he could never admit this to himself, so he invented some moralistic claptrap to explain away his enjoyment.

She has already choreographed you raping her in her own mind.....woah

Irreversible actually tells a story with it's violence though. The violence itself is the antithesis to the entire film

I beat off so many times to this scene.

explanation:

Ok but who was the male mentor?

pretty hot

except ebert was a lifelong simp who held a vendetta against david lynch because blue velvet was too psychosexually violent towards women. he only liked noe because, like all midwits, he was particularly receptive to french "culture"

>rape choreograper
>woman

of course

Attached: 1565582839241.png (634x864, 586.39K)

>rape her
>she starts critiquing your form

Attached: 17j7na.jpg (540x511, 61.04K)

Imagine being Gaspar Noe and meeting Monica Bellucci near her prime and thinking "god I want to see her get analed more than anything in the world" and then you concoct a "movie" where this exact scenario happens and sell it to her as a role that's empowering because...it just is, ok? It's important to show people how serious and devastating rape is. To refuse to show it is to trivialize it, or something...and so she agrees, and you write in a couple other scenes where she's dancing in a tight dress and getting fucked on a bed by Vincent Cassel. And the whole film is clearly just completely uninspired dogwater, BUT it's a story that's told in reverse, so suddenly it's artistic, and now nobody can tell you that the movie was just an excuse to showcase Monica Bellucci getting her ass rammed in an alley for 10 minutes anymore, and you've won. You accomplished what you set out to do.

>flips you over, pulls out a strap-on and rapes you

Attached: 1645661083829 - Copy.jpg (393x393, 28.38K)

What a beautiful scene about the love between a man and a woman

lucky if you haven't seen it yet, i watch it every once in a while again and again, the rape never gets old, its peak S+ acting and those actors should get millennium ultra diamond globe awards not just a smol golden boy award like thes rest of the run of the mill hollywood bitches.

I think this is exactly what happened. People give Noe the benefit of the doubt because of his intellectual trappings, as well as his Frenchness, and because he puts into his films symbolic fodder for the chin-stroking essay-scribblers. But he's really just a smut-peddling pervert in disguise. Having said that, I enjoyed his first three films.

Why she didn't just defeat his cock?

Attached: 290_MB_0291.jpg (2188x3040, 3.06M)

That’s a whole lot of words to just say “I’m a seething anglocuck”

Harvey Weinstein

God I wish that was me

>But he's really just a smut-peddling pervert in disguise.
and that's a good thing

Was it rape?

She deserved it.

God I wish that was me

I don't watch the movie, I just jerk off to the rape scene.

Attached: 1649487517928.jpg (540x708, 95.35K)

imagine this scenario
>Jessica Biel breaks into your home whilst you are sleeping
>she manages to restrain you so there's no way of screaming or escaping
>she starts riding you like a bitch out of hell
>she then starts to beat you pretty wildly
>you both eventually nut
>she leaves you bloodied, tied and beaten
>but you just fucked Jessica Biel
wat do

>gratuitous violence: the movie
no story, no subtext, nada, I only remember the name of the nightclub

i guess still less awkward than watching enter the void

this

>I don't see how he could come to that conclusion
The chronology of the film prevents any sort of cathardic experience from the viewer when the violence happens.

Guys how do i make a girl treat my cock like this?

Attached: 1633603316907.png (640x753, 409.97K)

unironically one of the hottest scenes ever shot on film. If im in a hurry to nut, its a classic standby that always makes me bust

YOU HAVE TO DO IT LIKE THIS!!!

Was that image really necessary?

I bet she gets wet every time she choreographs a scene.

I watched American Pie band camp with my aunt when I was still too young and too bad at understanding english to understand all the dirty stuff.

why it wouldn't be?

Attached: __hanekawa_tsubasa_monogatari_series_and_etc_drawn_by_touhu_f_riend_coffee__894c9d3f0997eae39511415dcf019e07.png (3541x1992, 1.33M)

Too much clothing

Best girl

Attached: 1637725375895.jpg (1280x720, 94.89K)