It wasn’t supposed to be a documentary

It wasn’t supposed to be a documentary

Attached: 8CF1E48C-75CA-4284-8286-AC30A7623686.jpg (1256x800, 255.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_economic_freedom
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People's_Action_Party
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economic_liberalism
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is Wall-E Pixar’s best movie?

>fully automated and comfortable society is le bad because... ummm... the people look silly!

lol what?

It's because they're unhealthy, coddled manchildren who live in a fake reality.

Ratatouille was better

The captain of the ship spells it out for the audience
>I dont want to survive, I want to live.

>fake reality.
So? all their needs and wants are taken care of

>NOOOOOOOOOOO THEY SHOULD SUFFER AND WORK BECAUSE LIFE IS SUFFERING
Loser.

Take your booster, globohomo slave.

all reality is fake, and who cares what you look like when everyone else looks the same

wow nice, one righteous asshole gets to decide for everyone else. what if there were some people there who liked wheeling around, drinking smoothies, and lounging? is that really his business?

>calling anyone globohomo when your entire logic is wanting to go do "satisfying" work for mr goldberg

>m-muh globohomo
Notice how you bootlickers never actually have an argument.
Imagine wanting to slave away your entire life instead of spending time with your family and friends.

>wow nice, one righteous asshole gets to decide for everyone else. what if there were some people there who liked wheeling around, drinking smoothies, and lounging? is that really his business?
Democracy is gay, you weak cuckold.
Yes, sometimes, it’s better to let one man of good character decide things for us instead of letting hordes of NPC parasites hold us back.

dictators have done nothing good except create wars, poverty and suffering
You're actually retarded.

>wow nice, one righteous asshole gets to decide for everyone else
Yeah that's how being captain works

Yep

Sounds like the film's criticism of this lifestyle hits you on a personal level. By all means, if you want to be a fat lazy retard, that's your choice. Just like people choose to become alcoholics or drug addicts. They make this choice instead of coping with reality in a healthy way. If you ever get broken out of your escapism cycle, you'll be in for a rude awakening, just like the people in this film. When the coping system is disrupted and they're forced to confront reality, they're ill-equipped for it.

I never said “lol go to work and slave away for jews” you dumb schizo.
I said being a fat loser hooked up to a VR machine and surviving on milkshakes while being conned and taxed by your cyberpunk overlords is cringe, and people who are content with that lifestyle are pathetic and weak.

why? from a bushman's perspective, you are weak for having air conditioning and internet. to him your reality is fake and soi

>Sounds like the film's criticism of this lifestyle hits you on a personal level.
No, it didn't whatsoever. I'm laughing at cuckolds like yourself that enjoy working.
>if you want to be a fat lazy retard, that's your choice.
I want to do whatever the fuck I want to do and not have to work for someone else.
>If you ever get broken out of your escapism cycle
If all of your needs are met, there is no escapism, the paradise is REALITY.

The UK and the US are both gay liberal democracies and both have inflicted untold amounts of suffering and bloodshed on the world.
What country has Belarus or North Korea invaded and carpet bombed lately?

>Belarus
It's funny you mention that

>all reality is fake
Spoken like a coping loser who can't make it in the IRL RPG.

>The UK and the US are both gay liberal democracies and both have inflicted untold amounts of suffering and bloodshed on the world.
There was much much more suffering before the liberal age.
You literally have no argument.

>What country has Belarus or North Korea invaded
They're oppressed their own citizens far far more than western countries did.
Also they're much smaller with a smaller history compared to entirety of the west so this comparison of who did more wars is nonsense.

>dictators have done nothing good except create wars, poverty and suffering
Lee Kwan Yew? Holy shit, how ignorant are you?

>They're oppressed their own citizens far far more than western countries did.
Then let them, jew.
Why is it my business what Belarus does to their people?
For every one citizen of Belarus that gets thrown in jail for wrongthink, there are hundreds of Syrians being vaporized by US drones operated by some tranny recruit.

There are some exceptions for liberal dictators.

>Then let them, jew.
Jews live in your head rent free lmao
>Why is it my business what Belarus does to their people?
Why are you completely changing the subject? You fool.
>there are hundreds of Syrians being vaporized by US drones
Apples to oranges, you completely ignored my point.

The UK and USA are the main characters. They're the football star Chads that everyone talks to and does what they say. North Korea is the Elliot Rodger incel that sits alone and fantasizes about killing Chad in the day of retribution. And Belarus is just a beta male that follows Brad (Russia) and does whatever he wants.

Lee Kwan Yew wasn't a liberal.

more the idea that if you are going to call the wall e ship reality "fake" where do you draw the line between that and your current existence, what makes one fake and one real?

Yes, he was economically.
Extreme liberal in fact.

Like I said, it's your choice how you live your life. And if you want to be an obese, lazy retard, again, that's your choice. I choose to live a healthy lifestyle and challenge myself. You're awfully defensive over this children's film's criticism of your unhealthy lifestyle.

>I choose to live a healthy lifestyle and challenge myself.
Me too.
I still don't want to work. I want to enjoy my life.
You're dumb.

let me guess, hitler had to kill millions of people and wasnt a drug addled retard

Was their specific reason why plants started to grown on earth again?

>this retard wants to live in north korea

Why are you getting worked up and seething then? Doesn't make any sense.

10-20 years ago yeh

>worked up and seething
I'm...not?

Wrong. He minimized the freedom of the press, forbade public demonstrations as much as he could, reduced the power of unions, etc. Apart from the first (LOL) these are not liberal policies. His economic policies were apolitical; he was guided there by a strict sense of nationalism and expediency.

where do you think the food comes from?

by hiring mass replyers to scrape it from their chair

>He minimized the freedom of the press, forbade public demonstrations as much as he could,
I said he was economically Liberal.
>reduced the power of unions, etc.
This is economic liberalism.
>economic policies were apolitical
kek, what? Singapore is like top 2 most free market nations on earth.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_economic_freedom

Free markets are liberal? LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Imagine how fat burgers would become if they had floating chairs and robot servants

Ok, I decided you're a faggot who should be hanged for the betterment of humanity

i mean we already have booty scooties available for public use in wal-mart. wagies are pretty much robot servants. we've kind of achieved the dream already

Attached: american legs.jpg (1181x1181, 102.17K)

>Free markets are liberal? LOLOLOLOLOLOL
Oh god. OH FUCK.
You're one dumb misinformed motherfucker user.
You're probably American.
Please read a book.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People's_Action_Party
>economic liberalism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economic_liberalism

>Free markets are liberal?
Yes?
What the hell would make you think otherwise?
Oh, you're probably an american.

>Jews live in your head rent free
Nobody lives rent free when jews are around.

It’s pretty easy to solve this issue. Let people who want to stay on the ship stay there.

But the food they eat is synthetic high fructose corn oil and other garbage. Which begs the question, where do they get the corn oil. Or fuel the ship. And so on.

Don’t overthink it. It’s anti drowning yourself in entertainment and cheap calories.

80% of rental units are owned by landlords who own one single rental unit, ie. mom and pop landlords renting their basement or whatever

Statistically speaking, these people are very unlikely to be jews because jews are such a tiny portion of the overall population.

Are they even comfortable to use when you got fat hanging off the side like in vid related?

Attached: 1635088482516.webm (854x480, 1.17M)

Economic liberalism hasn't been "liberal" for almost 100 years now, fool. If your tongue wasn't lodged so deeply up some partisan's anus you'd realize that.

You decide NOTHING

>Entirely dependent on others to support you
>Doesn't realize this is a form of enslavement
Enjoy your tent in the FEMA camp user!

>he STILL doesn't know what liberalism actually means
America should be nuked.

>>Entirely dependent on others to support you
everyone is dependent on others to support them
this is why people trade and specialize

I think the question I have is realistically how long until 90 percent of America becomes significantly obese?
Such as where 300lbs becomes the new skinny?

>it means what I think it means, reality be damned
Thank God you'll never reproduce

that's obviously a store provided one
true americans set themselves up with a proper rig (paid for by medicare, of course)

Attached: america booty scooty XL.jpg (1000x1000, 81.59K)

How do they shit and piss?