Finally a rip of phantom menace with no CGI yoda

>finally a rip of phantom menace with no CGI yoda
>its 25 gigs

kill me.

Attached: 1645597774420.jpg (650x623, 35.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/file/iboykYgY#AQBGOzqWZ2P3AjhRclToPhCyPV1-t3VO2iqxLlp_MOQ
mega.nz/file/rM9VEaAS#OjP6yXFtliILw6HScZ9zywxpf0gmhEekA6Vq62WXoWc
youtu.be/QKVNaGpJEHU
youtube.com/watch?v=to2SMng4u1k
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

there are bigger ones if that is not good quality for you

short grinch looking motherfucker

look like mark hamill dressed as yoda

>phantom menace
dropped

Where's the rip of Yoda and Yaddle going at it to produce Yeed?

Yoda looks like a rapist goblin in the upper panel

kek did they really go back and replace the awful cgi with a puppet because of how successful yeed was in mandalorian?

no, the original phantom menace had a puppet yoda. but when clones came out, they had to replace it with the cgi yoda because of yoda in clones and his fight with dooku. they couldnt use a puppet for that obviously.

i prefer the puppet honestly. it doesnt look great or like he did in empire or even jedi, but i like it more than cgi yoda. cgi yoda and clones was the final killing blow to the prequels being good. and phantom was already shitty because of kid anakin, jar jar binks, the confusing plot, and so on

Soul vs Soulless

>no cgi yoda
What was it replaced with?

the original puppet yoda

That goofy looking puppet? Nonsense.

your opinion sucks. you like shitty CGI

Where's cgi Yaddle

>phantom menace
>confusing plot

Attached: scoff.jpg (768x720, 121.24K)

>confusing plot

Attached: 1479349445765.jpg (260x273, 17.31K)

describe the plot in a way that a 5 year old would understand

George had Rob Coleman and ILM "warm up" for episode 3 by replacing the awful TPM puppet with the digital one, and they put the change in for the BluRay release in 2011

The bad guy in the in the robe is using the other bad guys with robots to trick the good guys into trusting him too much.

the digital one is the awful one. just pretend clones and sith dont exist, they suck anyway

He appears for less than 2 minutes you autistic fuck

Why would you show Star Wars to a 5 year old? Around that age, some of them are not even able to follow Disney movie plots

Theatrical cut of Star Wars: Episode I – The Phantom Menace scanned from 35mm, the first link is the film in Czech, the second link is just the english audiotrack that you can swap:
mega.nz/file/rM9VEaAS#OjP6yXFtliILw6HScZ9zywxpf0gmhEekA6Vq62WXoWc

Attached: 1646861111270.jpg (1945x2899, 1.74M)

I would have liked if Yoda was practical the whole series, but I did not like the prop from TPM because it looked so different from the original prop.
I prefer CG Yoda in TPM for two reasons and not because it looks better than the TPM prop, the CG Yoda looks more like the original Yoda + Yoda is CG for the latter two films and it would be extra extra jarring if Yoda was only a puppet in one and a completely different looking computer character in the rest.

>mega dot niggerz
Cringe!

Here's a sample
youtu.be/QKVNaGpJEHU

better to just get version with all the sounds.- no need to hassle with replacing and syncing audio tracks then

The version which I linked is the Czech dub but it has been muxed so the sync actually matches with the english track, all you have to do is swap to the english track

Stop being a child, and don't be obsessed wth "MAH PUPPETS" just because a few click-bait youtubers clickbaited you that it's supposedly the pinnacle of creative.

Besides: the best puppets are in Farscape.

My custom Blu-ray rip of ANH has this scene stitches into it.
Holy... Mother.... of Christly kino.....

youtube.com/watch?v=to2SMng4u1k

Attached: png-transparent-pepe-the-frog-crying-meme-snoring-hand-people-vertebrate.png (920x732, 22.95K)

That video is pure cringe, they went way overboard with it

>reddit wars thread

Don't care. When he says
>ONLY A MASTER OF EVIL DARTH
and that prequel opera music kicks in I get goosebumps
also, not that I care either way but I liked how Vader was on fire. He's a physically enhanced cyborg like General Grievous but that never comes in handy in a fight in any of these films

Why would you want to watch that garbage?

enjoy the nuquels groomers

>implying I watch those
KYS shitter.

that Yoda puppet doesn't look right. looks like some other little green dude

Attached: 9606b05487ca7df88a24c891d8059572.jpg (948x1200, 196.63K)

then wtf
>RRRRRGH I CAME INTO A THREAD I DONT LIKE AND I'M MAD
I do this for only one reason, if I have a stake in the opposite side of a partisan viewpoint e.g. a troon entering a thread about a movie they hate to say it sucks and shill the new mean-spirited jewish reboot. If you have no stake in SW why would you stop in here for that?

this, the CG Yoda is a render of this puppet
the TPM puppet looks like a completely different guy

its 25 gigs you stupid monkey, make it smaller, or fuck off

>it looked so different from the original prop.
you tards are so picky, kys

if you already downloaded it, just use handbrake or something to make it more little

duh

Yeah, wtf? Why didn't they use the same mould? What if Kermit the frog looked different ever time he was on TV. The character IS the puppet wtf how is that picky?

the bad guy is tricking everybody so he wins no matter what

I dunno, I think it's fine. If you're going to spend the effort to do something like this, you might as well go all the way with it.

hes in the movie for like two seconds, and in those two seconds i dont want to be reminded of attack of the clones yoda

Why is it in Polish?

I have an 8gig tv rip from like 2008

Attached: vlcsnap-2022-04-15-20h35m07s382.png (1920x816, 1.19M)

if you could upload to mega and post it here or another site that would be amazing, bro. i also have a sock puppet email you could send it to, fucking anything

it's not polished

that is awful kek zoomers are actually like this

it was scanned from a print shown in Czech cinemas

why couldnt you stupid tards just swap the audio and make the file size smaller? who the hell makes an mkv filme of a movie 25 gigs, even in 1080p???

It's the eyes. They're too bulgy in Phantom Menace.

I think it’s pretty cool. It shows their real fighting prowess and use of the Force simultaneously which makes for great spectacle and tension.

>It shows their real fighting prowess
the fight isnt about how cool they look you dumb ADHD riddled zoom-zoom fucktard

CG Yoday looks like some old Jewish comedian.

I would have rathered they just got an actual alien to come in and play Yoda if it could have avoided all this sperging.

That was unnecessary and rude, user.

Attached: welcome_to_real_life_spaceballs.gif (245x185, 727.3K)

this doesn't have a few cuts of engine noise, which is practically the only good thing in TPM

Attached: 1432149338031.jpg (500x328, 40.98K)

People being obnoxious for absolutely no reason? Okay. What was the fight about, then, Mr. Nice Guy?

I like this answer.

>he likes clones and CGI yoda
kys