Loves nature

>loves nature
>hates war
>goes around on a coal chugging smoke belching walking fortress with cannon turrets on top
was howl a retard or just disingenuous?

Attached: 1649990061810.jpg (930x558, 137.88K)

c02 isn't bad for the environment retard

Attached: 1616248611251.jpg (994x662, 71.26K)

Should he have had any way to know what coal does toghe environment this was set in like the 1800s right.

Oh god I butchered that
*Would he have
*To the environment

Metaphor.

Attached: 1649677865244.jpg (680x880, 104.22K)

even a braindead retard can understand that smoke=bad

at what point does he say he loves nature?

Trees love CO2, retard.

he literally made a valley sized secret garden with magic. besides, he's a miyazaki protagonist, they like nature by default

Attached: KNhA.gif (500x210, 537.72K)

so... he doesn't say he loves nature.

>tranime

Attached: 1649226787873.jpg (1337x1302, 856.19K)

I want to live here, closest IRL comparison?

>uguu us nippon love nature
>like half their population lives in the same nightmare anthill city

Yes. OP is a faggot.

>closest IRL comparison
Anywhere on earth before the invention of cars

i’m not even a trannime watcher but I can see why people want to avoid Yea Forums, the jannies over there are genuinely power mad pedantic troons who will ban you from all boards over the slightest fucking thing. the people on there are also insufferable

alps. either italy, switzerland, france, or austria.

Cool
Go to a subreddit

is this true OP?

Except Yea Forums is the closest board on here to reddit lmfao

I simply do not understand the appeal of this movie

no, just because i frequently jerk off to feminine traps and want their cum sprayed in my mouth doesn't mean i'm a faggot. if balls aren't touching than it's all good

>I refuse to lurk before posting and got called out for pleb takes a bloo bloo bloo
Gatekeeping is good newfaggot

why do people like cum? even fags I don’t understand. it’s not a pleasant consistency or smell or taste or anything

i found it confusing. the sceneries were good looking, but the plot was meh and the movie ended with little to no explanation on what happened in the last 20 minutes.

>lmfao
You must be 18+ to post here

Welcome to Studio G films, they are all about "feel". The plot is like a fever dream

>literally starts posting like a redditor
No fun allowed hyper moderated tranny hugboxes are just lame. You call it gatekeeping, what it really is is a collection of posters and moderators who are so fragile and in desperate need of their echo chamber that they react violently to anything slightly offensive. It’s like that yanderedev or whatever, these are the sorts of people who inhabit Yea Forums, the type who have 50 filters active because words on a screen threaten them and cause them emotional pain. As a result the board is boring and the discussion is shit because a bunch of autistic troons will dogpile anyone with an unorthodox opinion. It’s peak reddit

>WAAAH I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT THINGS ON THEIR BOARDS THEY'RE NOT EXACTLY LIKE TEEBEE AND DON'T LAUGH AT MY SNEEDPRANO BANE REFERENCES
this is a you problem

>too fragile to even reply

Attached: 8675F6B9-841B-4D83-853A-46B8B49C60F8.png (777x840, 247.95K)

Moids will never be able to understand this movie, it’s not for you.

Attached: 4866A4AF-9776-4FFC-B77A-B61E59675B9D.jpg (415x640, 32.44K)

no it’s just pre approved unfunny tranny memes designed not to offend any of the insecure sensibilities of the posters there

Nice blog faggot
>b-b-b-but
ywnbaw
Use the men's room
Post tranime on Yea Forums

>cartroons
two can play that game

He's feeding the trees, chud

>be a mage / witch in the 18th century
>needs to defend himself from torch wielding villagers
>has a flame ghost under his command
>free energy.

you wirr rike cute rittre girrs nigger

Attached: 1620451400829.jpg (460x651, 31.88K)

damn, those are some kino animes, thanks for the list user

Attached: 1607758988264.png (1102x988, 1.33M)

The book was better. Ghibli butchered it

mine smells kinda like a swimming pool
it reminds me of my youth

Thought this was from WoW for a sec

it's like a special kids club where anyone with too high IQ is not allowed

what’s with all the zoomers creating a pathetic early 2000s neverland around themselves? are people having a midlife crisis in their 20s now

>his cum smells of chlorine
that can’t be good

seethe more boomer

i’m 22, it’s just weird seeing the arbitrary childhood plastic crap/ mass media worship happen so quickly

white hair girl
Christian Bale as a fuckable bird man
le sentient Billy Crystal fire
muh anime food
the scarecrow guy gliding around is one of my favorite visuals of all time

I might just have shitty senses, I don't know
I kept calling a shirt purple once and people kept correcting me and telling me it was wine red

That stuff is from late millenials, I am born 88 and grew up with game cube and yu gi oh trading cards.

millennials don't have a childhood because they're eternally children

quite similar colours to be fair but yeah you might. makes your world slightly more interesting to be fair. I used to sweat a lot cleaning out this big shed sized rabbit pen as a child and now I think all sweat smells like rabbit shit and urine, it could be something like that

yes people figured out coal and co2 were going to have a warming effect on the globe in the 1800's.
It's not a very difficult conclusion to arrive at.

Coal was so immediately, obviously bad to everything around it that it created the environmental movement

yeah a similar thing happened with me where I'd be eating these sausage and egg sandwiches every day and my shit started smelling different so eventually I began to associate that particular smell with the smell of feces even though it existed in loads of other things

97 is zoomer and i prefer bo1 to 2, but it's pretty accurate for my childhood.
But it is a late millenial early zoomer borderline stuff.

He's literally a fucking wizard in a world with all-powerful magic, I'm sure their carbon output isn't really an issue.

You're the retard if you think that.

its written by a woman
why are you expecting the plot to make sense?
just enjoy the animation and atmosphere

If you want peace you have to be good at waging war.

For real, the movie is a mess

Attached: 91vkAeAeSFL.jpg (1540x2560, 724.16K)

let's see paul allen's castle

let me guess, you posted the facebook frog

>coal chugging
I don't remember seeing coal anywhere in the movie. The castle is moved magically by Calcifer, who burns wood.
>cannon turrets on top
Repurposing weapons for peaceful purposes is perfectly in character.

Please stop making threads about this dumb slanted eyed nip apologist. We know he’s a shithead.

OP BTFO

Wood smoke in equal quantities to coal like that is actually even worse

Calcifer is the size of an average fireplace fire and he only needs to burn enough to stay alive, everything else is magic

Literally me.

c02 is a greenhouse gas. while not the most potent, there's a lot of it

KEEP MY OBLIVION OUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH