Who the fuck is gallatin?

Who the fuck is gallatin?
Season 2 was already fanfic tier but it will onlky get worse

Attached: exio3wen5it81.jpg (640x640, 58.54K)

Because slopes and mullis were walking around and part if Slavic lore

I pictures Katheryn Winnick as Milva when reading. Feels bad man.

Attached: Katheryn-Winnick.jpg (400x377, 47.1K)

*pictured

why is there a basketball american

>Ciri lesbian love interest and first sexual partner is ugly negress

Attached: 1f92e.png (512x512, 53.67K)

nobody cares what you pictured, chud
this is our story now

Attached: w7n0ll1qfjw01.png (574x558, 301.13K)

>tfw Prince Radio killed the video star

>you didn't picture her as a brave POC
That's your problem chudcel

>mistle
holy fucking kek

Based as fuck if she is depicted as the creepy rapist she is.

Why is that thing playing mistle?

Attached: 1611030182451.jpg (666x460, 33.83K)

>love interest
I think you mean rapist and abuser. Although going off how much they've changed everything they'll probably just go with a generic love story, the Rats won't be scum and Bonhart won't completely fuck them all up. My guess is Mistle will be portrayed as super conflicted about being in a gang and sacrifice herself to save Ciri.
I hope you know Regis isn't going to be white either.

Who cares as long as both of them got naked on the show

Didn't the last thing ciri said to her was she was going to come back for her one day?

So...why is it only white culture that has to be diverse? Why not add black people in asian stuff?

I'm sorry but but multi culturalism just doesn't work in fantasy. It just looks fucking stupid and instantly takes you out. Sure, there are some fantasy works and mediums that can kinda pull it off like the elder scrolls series, but to really pull that off you really got to cultivate and reinforce the regional differences and make sure you don't have silly shit like black high elves or something.

tolkien who invented fantasy never said there were no black hobbits, elves or dwarves

Attached: tolkien.jpg (500x506, 96.63K)

That doesn't change how the entire relationship actually was. She was effectively brainwashed by the Rats and hooked to them via a mix of depression and addiction. All of that will obviously be ignored though for point scoring as everybody loves a wholesome lesbian love affair.

I know this is probably a troll but he also never said there weren't spaceships and mech suits.

bit young, shes more angolume

>black high elves
The only way to make diversity work is to have one real life race only play one fantasy race. Black high elves would look stupid but it would work if all the elves were black and all humans were white.
The issue is the audience has enough experience of how race works in real life to know that in a medieval fantasy world without mass access to long haul flights and train journeys you aren't going to find a village full of black, brown and white people all hanging out together without a reasonable explanation.

say it with me The Rats Deserved to Die

pretty sure she's in her 30s in that photo

I haven't watched the Witcher nor am I planning to, but I will watch the scene where Bonhart btfo the rats. If Netflix has the balls to adapt it that is

Attached: Basedhart.jpg (1500x2080, 510.5K)

>I'm sorry but but multi culturalism just doesn't work in fantasy
Why do dumbasses keep saying this? traveling adventures and merchants have been a thing in fantasy for decades. It makes perfect sense that in a DnD sword&sorcery type world that you would see different human races(niggas, whites, asians) and species(elves, dwarfs, lizard men) in a adventure's guild regardless if the guild is in the european based region of the world.

Adventures and merchants travel and look for work, that's what they do, and in some cases that means ppl from the hot countries/continents will travel up north and interact with the white people, this is perfectly logical and to be expected and makes the fantasy world better. Nothing is cooler than stories about a diverse party of adventurers with their own unique regional classes. You guys are so fucking close minded.

Attached: 65490594_698772483909743_3928218191758622720_n.jpg (1280x719, 268.3K)

>If Netflix has the balls to adapt it that is
If you have seen it you would've known that has 0% of being adapted, atleast accurately to the book.

Based. That was my favourite part of Ciri's story. He saved her from becoming a monster like them.

Will milva getting gang banged and becoming pregnant and then wanting to abort the child be in the show too?

but aunty milva is like 45

Was it a gangbang? I remember it being just a one night stand with an elf

they'll do this scene definitely its too easy to pass up, setting up bonhart as a kind off anti geralt

>Black high elves would look stupid but it would work if all the elves were black and all humans were white.
Why can't elves have regional variations like humans? Is there a rule that only high evles can be a thing?

Attached: 959d564a0bec8e131205606c6aa149d1.jpg (550x375, 34.3K)

I hope its a pack of black elves that does it

I recall several elves running a train on her, something about how she doesn't know who the father is because they were so many if i recall correctly. At least in the english translation i read it as such.

It's uncanny how you're 100% right with your post and I agree with it, but it's 0% applicable to The Witcher series and all other movies/shows with forced diversity.

Something like she and another female laid down on the ground and let the males do what they wanted.

You realize all elves in the movie are basically wood elves and they are all races from mystery meat to blackest of the niggers for no fucking reason except for blackrock money

They couldn't get Stephen so they got his mentally retarded cousin instead? I mean, it makes sense, as nobody watches this dumpster fire anyway.
Is this one of those Blackrock things, or are they trying to go for a world record on the longest running show with no audience?

>as nobody watches this dumpster fire anyway.
I watch it unironically.

Attached: 1649814167011.gif (498x280, 3.45M)

Oh. My condolences.

and if this was the Forgotten Realms id agree

You see there is a difference between a group of adventurers and there being a kingdom where people of different skin colour live together in a kingdom as part of the same clan/ethnic group/people and have been for a generations and nobody asking the big question of why some of them are black. My assumption is that in the Netflix version of The Witcher they live in some kind of post-race world according to modern sensibilities, but then that assumption just immediately falls flat when you consider the medieval fantasy setting and there's no real way you can spin it when there's no explanation without it feeling off and weird.

Attached: 1634096890775.jpg (1440x810, 101.42K)

who the fuck is stephen?

Just looked up her age and she is 44 now so the perfect age. I wish Netflix wasn't so gay.

>Why can't elves have regional variations like humans?
But they do.

Attached: Drow_01.jpg (1024x1062, 131.68K)

The superior Amell. And I mean that sarcastically.

what a retarded and dishonest post
multiculturalism in fantasy isn't having a merchant from a far away country, that of course works and Witcher 3 (the videogame) is proof of that, and that works just like you described
multiculturalism in fantasy is Witcher the Netflix show and it precisely proves this guy's point

>there's no real way you can spin it when there's no explanation without it feeling off and weird.
The only way to spin it is that the racism is directed at other non-human races instead of different flavors of humans. Like you know, we hate black humans but we hate non-humans even more so we stick together with humans no matter their skin color to fuck over other races. Which is the case in Witcher world, as humans are heavily racist towards elves and dwarves and vice versa. It's still retarded to have black humans living in white kingdoms tho.

I never played the games or read the books.

I like this show. The only character I don't like is Fringilla. The actress has zero charisma and is fat & ugly.

All the other ones I like basically. I think Tissaia and Yennefer are the best actors on the show.

Attached: 36b452cd3b6899df7b37d3f25a38339e.jpg (639x309, 19.07K)

Does it not feel cheap to you?
And soulless, details such as all armuor and clothing always being clean and new etc?

oh, fair enough, yea perfect

I just don't want to see any niggers, simple as that

>Black Woman
>Is never attractive
Jesus
I mean, they really go out of their way to cast the ugliest nog don't they
At least starfire in titans was hot with a good body

Attached: 1621418041160.png (598x594, 470.64K)

If the diversity is like dark elves, various beastfolk races, or fantasy vikings, samurais, monks, and ninjas. Okay, fine, I can live with that sort of diversity in my european based fantasy. But blacks, sorry, no thanks. the minute they show up, the immersion is completely gone.

oh the arrow guy, well if they use him maybe they could use him for a character that actually exists instead of oc donut steel

I wish I was her insole

You seem to think a medieval fantasy setting should be like a modern metropolitan city with millions of people living in it.
There is absolutely no reason that elves can't have different variations (in fact The Witcher does have two elf races). The issue is them all just living together in tiny towns and cities across fantasy Europe as if they're all native.

blacks are fine that setting too provided they've traveled from some far away land, e.g. gemmel had this one black family he would occasionally bring into his novels that spanned centuries because that family had a history of coming to his not-england, and the son when of age would go back home find a wife and bring her back, hence the family was always black

I don't remember Milva's age ever being stated but she's definitely not old. I put her around mid to late 20's

Attached: 9ce6f90e7cee6407b9c920acdaee821b.jpg (735x789, 51K)

Say nigger like a big boy and not a fatherless sopranocuck

she gets pissed off every time angouleme calls her aunty, she's taunting her because of her age, thats why I always thought around 40 also the way she handles the rest of the gang and the way they treat her

Even lesbians arent safe from being blacked, holy shit. Netflix isnt fucking around
Also, havent watched this trash past ep 5, but i dont remember asian being included in witcher.

Attached: ZHmHih5.png (441x302, 57.62K)

Weirdly, everything you said is exactly why I thought she was young. A 15 - 17 year old girl would call a woman who isn't much older than her aunty to wind her up.