I don't understand why they bothered to make this podcast

They clearly hate talking or thinking about the show, particularly Rob. They were at least spending 5-10 minutes per podcast dredging up interesting information, but now they've dropped that in favour of larping as shit radio DJs and having cringe inducing conversations with their twitter followers. Jesus christ, they could easily get David Hornsby on, just get some friggin guests who were actually involved. It's so self indulgent how they refuse to give the fans what they want but spend 40+ minutes focusing on what kind of jacket or hat they're wearing today.

Attached: MV5BMTY3OTBkZGQtNTVlZi00MmJhLTkwNTItMGNiZDU2MTlmZDNiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODIyOTEyMzY@._V1_.jpg (1400x1400, 168.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RCv-aVJVqSQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youre outing yourself as never having friends

Rob and Charlie seem like genuinely terrible people to be around. Just smug, condescending dickheads. You can see why their comedy was so equal opportunity in what they made fun of, because they look down on literally everyone.

> Show ends up being these 3 ranting about something
> Podcast literally does the same thing
The pod is great, fag.

This podcast is terrible. They come off obnoxious and they aren't funny themselves. Workaholics podcast is waaaay funnier and they have actual chemistry.

really? i think glenn comes off as a huge prick but rob and charlie seem fine in comparison.

He's a bit of a prick but only Glenn can still manage the funny rants, he's still got a bit of the old edge and comedy in him. Rob seems obsequious and fairly pathetic in how he's always looking to Megan for approval of his thoughts. However, I can see him being a real bossy prick behind the scenes when they were first getting the show made so ultimately he comes across as a hypocrite to me. Charlie hardly speaks.

Haven't they kind of walked back their humor from early seasons? Seems like modern PC culture has them by the balls and they are afraid to do actual comedy because of it

This podcast really shows how gay and woke rob is. No wonder the show has been bad for so long, at this point it’s a miracle it was ever funny.

Who cares? The show stopped being funny in like season 8. It was my favorite show on TV for a long time and I’m really disappointed that they chose to overstay their welcome and run the show into the ground instead of ending it while they were on top. Oh and Dee’s plastic surgery looks like absolute shit.

Yeah it’s pointless now if you were interested in the making of it behind the scenes. Recently it’s maybe one fact like, that extra was also in this episode, and then rest is just forced argument “bits.” And the gang clearly hates it already.

This but season 6

Idk I just remember when I saw that episode where they all magically turned into black people and it was a musical I knew the show was over for me and I literally never watched another episode

Too bad, it's a pretty damn funny episode.
As for the podcast, I have no desire to see the people behind the creation of anything I like. It will only serve to ruin the creation.

That episode was profoundly unfunny user. And don’t you dare try to tell me that humor is subjective.

FUCK I replied to myself instead of this faggot

Because they want to be famous and they are smart enough to know that people only give a shit about them for Always Sunny so they use it to get people to listen. Every endeavor they have attempted outside the show was a failure.

Yes, definitely. I legitimately could not stomach the latest season. I watched half of episode 1, skipped it, then tried episode 2 and it was even worse. The first episode was an unironic anti-trump episode and the second was a 30 minute long blackface apology. I haven't even tried the others.

idiot

Nah, it was pretty funny. Your shit taste doesn't = unfunny.

No, he's just some guy
That banged my mother
Like this guy and the other
She's a hooker and it's sad
But I don't feel all that bad
Guess I'm just another black kid
Who doesn't know his dad.

>Anti-Trump episode.

It literally wasn't. It was just about how they caused every single news event in 2021. Nothing anti-Trump about it.

I've not listened to any of this. Is there an episode with Danny Devito?

Why do Americans just do one thing and then do it for the rest of their lives? Why not just make a new show when the old one gets stale?

>watching podcasts
>having friends
pick one

you just did that to yourself trying to defend a shitty podcast

Because everything new sucks and all the best things were already made. Old good, new bad. Nobody wants new. They want what they liked again and again.

Also, anyone shitting on "new" Always Sunny is just being contrarian.

youtube.com/watch?v=RCv-aVJVqSQ

Still funnyaf.

When he said the implication I cringed so hard my whole body turned inside out

>Also, anyone shitting on "new" Always Sunny is just being contrarian.
Unfortunately it just hasn't been funny for ~4 seasons

It's so sad that Rob essentially bullied Glenn Howerton to keep doing the show. Based Glenn knew the show was past its prime already back in season 6 and wanted to end it after 7 but Rob just wants to keep it going forever because he's creatively bankrupt

>literally just redoing a joke from a previous episode but worse
>haha remember the implicatioonnnn??

People like you are the reason we have nothing but sequels, reboots and remakes right now.

New Always Sunny is objectively worse than early Sunny - the fate of every show that progressively ups the zaniness and flanderizes each character

This is important is my favorite podcast at this point they are all great minus Adam

holy fuck you are dumb

Maybe you’re too entitled

you know they did commentary for many epsidoes years ago, right?
>they refuse to give the fans what they want
speak for yourself, faggot.

>He has or has had friends
Kek what a fag

No show should air for 15 seasons.

Megan Ganz? She's a fucking cancer

Must have struck a nerve Mr. reddit.

Classic sunny ends at season 6 but there are funny episodes until season 10

Rob made a new show and its garbage too

I still like family guy and american dad

He's always been the most based about accepting that this has been shit for years but can't do anything because he doesn't have creator credit

watching them react to their old classic episodes and them barely enjoying them really speaks to why the show is so dogshit now. They completely lost grip of it, their idea of a "good" sunny episode is a post season 7 episode where they're no longer even resembling human beings and its just a cartoon show with the laziest writing imaginable.

God fuck these people so much

>people who don’t like [thing] are just contrarians

Dude even my parents had to stop watching the show because the quality dropped so hard and they unironically think The Big Bang Theory is hilarious. Everyone I know who used to love IASIP has stopped watching it. It’s bad. It’s a completely different show.

Compare early season Charlie to Charlie now, he used to be a normal guy but now in some episodes he’s so unrealistically stupid that he wouldn’t even be able to function without a caretaker. Dennis used to be kinda creepy with women now he’s like an unhinged psycho rapist, Mac being gay became his whole character when it used to be just a funny gag with a few hints here and there. They did the same shit The Office did where the characters become cartoonish versions of their former selves but at least The Office ended shortly after that started happening.

Charlie asked in one of the podcast episodes if the others ever wonder if they used to be better.

Rob will come out on the podcast.

kek

>anyone shitting on "new" Always Sunny is just being contrarian
The show quality was in slow decline for a long time and it fell off a cliff at season 12.

this

Better just watch Dudesy, brother.
>I wanna shake your hand

Fuck off, Glenn

Season 8 was the last tolerable season, after that its been genuinely bad. Season 8 isn't even particularly good but I'd still say that that season has more decent episodes than outright bad ones. Season 7 is the actual last season that was good.
I can't take people seriously that say it was good up until season 10 or 11 or whatever, dear god no it was not. Season 10 was fucking abysmal

Imo they should just do a regular show

Glenn is real narcissist, rob is half a Bert kreischer and Charlie seems just waiting for next Hollywood role

The real redpill is that every Always Sunny actor was typecast. They're all exagerrated versions of themselves.

that's not what typecast means and isnt a redpill

They claim that they're nothing like their actors though.

reminder that Mac And Dennis Break Up is the best Sunny episode

top 10 for me. so many good lines. great dynamic between all the characters.