Oh no, we had to bring two cute Indian girls to the ball, what a nightmare!

>Oh no, we had to bring two cute Indian girls to the ball, what a nightmare!

Attached: WB_F4_ParvatiAndPadmaPatil_PatilTwinsAtYuleBall_HP4D-15295.jpg (4000x2661, 1.64M)

Should've invited Luna!

Attached: harry luna.jpg (500x416, 40.58K)

fat white testicles slapping against pajeeta asshole

It was a different time, truly

They think its the worst situation because JK Rowling is a racist

ugliest race of women

He did in 6th book

MR POTTER DO NOT REDEEM INDIAN VAGENE YOU BLOODY BASTARD BITCH

>cute
at least they shaved their moustaches

>pajeeta asshole
imagine the smell sirs

I've recently been reading the futa fanfics of Prime_Blue and I do gotta say, they are pretty good.
What are some other noteworthy writers who do Harry Potter stuff

Attached: 1613209848848.gif (283x204, 3.46M)

fuck all non-white peoples. based Harry Potter.

Imagine the...colour

fpbp
It should've been Luna.

Attached: Luna & Harry.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

cho is best girl
prove me wrong

Attached: R (49).jpg (602x880, 173.47K)

why would they want to redeem when these were valid options?

Why are those two indian Chicks in Muggel dresses though?
A bit racist, right?

>take her out on a date
>starts to cry about the other guy
She'll never forget Big Dick Cedric.

yes, they smelt like shit

Indians and indian women are gross and disgusting looking. The only ones that people will trot out that are vaguely attractive are part white.

>Big Dick Cedric.
He was literally the school chad (despite being in Hufflepuff), Harry was famous but most think of him as a weirdo.

black

>could take any girl he wants
>choses the coalburning turboslut

Attached: hpgirls.png (1048x959, 2.46M)

Why didn't they go with each other? Nobody would be able to say anything or they'd be expelled for hate speach

>imagine bellatrix casting bombarda maxima on your balls

So how old was Emma Watson when she first got naked for Hollywood?

>chooses Stacy athletic tomboy
Harry was right, and did nothing wrong.

it's weird they made her look so ugly in the film when she was such a cutie irl. Too bad she's one of like 3 actresses in the entire HP series who has no nudes

Attached: GD15766382.jpg (615x423, 44.42K)

imagine the smell

> Cho Bang

>unironically lists bellatrix
unapologetically, dangerously, based.

Imagine having these arguments in AD 2022.

Are the actresses actually twins, or do all pajeetas look the same?

Attached: 1649933469062.jpg (444x379, 20.73K)

Dude pajeetas are awful, I'd rather date a black chick. I have rejected two pajeetas. They don't fucking shower. Very offensive smell from several feet away. If I had to be up close and intimate with one, I'd be gagging. Fucking wretched people.

They are not related.

>cute

>pajeetas are awful
SIR PLEASE DELETE

Attached: 1648459252194.jpg (466x464, 42.28K)

Not related and one of the is around 10 years older then the other iirc.

When I was in high school an Indian girl liked me and I felt really bad rejecting her because she was nice, but god damn that smell. Wtf is wrong with them, they don't take showers or wear deodorant as a culture?

>1 is 10 years older than the other
dios mio
>Wtf is wrong with them, they don't take showers or wear deodorant as a culture?
bro their culture is smearing themselves in cow shit because they worship demons

>she was such a cutie irl

Attached: cho wall.jpg (400x400, 39.51K)

Padma took the bogpill

Attached: IMG_20220415_175341.jpg (2160x2880, 2.74M)

its all the spices they eat

I don't get why they just didn't do the Parent Trap technique and have one actress play twins

indian girls are ug-

Attached: 1633527298552.jpg (1500x1000, 203.34K)

>every non-euro diet makes you shorter, stupider or smellier
Lmao

They probably smell like shit. Certainly look that way.

ly

>Harry muttered to Ron. "Undoubtedly the most unattractive women in the world are the Indian women. Undoubtedly, they are the most sexless, nothings, these people. I mean, people say what about the Black Africans? Well, you can see something, the vitality there, I mean they have a little animallike charm, but God, those Indians, ack, pathetic. Uch! To me, they turn me off. How the hell do they turn other people on?? They turn me off. They are repulsive, I don’t know how they reproduce!"

>Ron shook his head and sighed. "They are superb flatterers, Harry. They are masters at flattery. They are masters at subtle flattery. That’s how they survived 600 years. They suck up — their great skill is to suck up to people in key positions. That's how these Patil twins got into Hogwarts. Their parents weaseled their way into the Ministry and well that was that."

What did JK (Just Kill'em-all) Rowling mean by this?

Unironically indian girls is the proof that niggers aren't ugly because of their skin colour.

Look at their glances at each other, they know they could've been hotdogging Viktor Krum and his entourage instead of remaining unmolested by these two losers.

piss off

Attached: ron.png (509x445, 268.81K)

>Get your shit together, you ginger cunt. We have a wizard to kill and afterwards I'm going to fuck your sister!

Attached: untitled_design_yyasyasf.png (1280x800, 1.32M)

I said "was" for a reason

She looks a lot better bogged.

>TAKE THAT SOIDE

Attached: 1462279712-bce12aa0-3e4b-0133-0a1e-0e76e5725d9d.jpg (980x490, 49.61K)

Aboriginal. Indian women are just Caucasians with dark skin while abos look like they gave up on evolution a bit too early

Didn’t one of them get honor killed or something?

Here’s a dangerous blackpill: they actually have good hygiene and the offensive smell is not from them not bathing. It’s just how they smell.

Is it just the smell of spices?

The problem is a lot of Indians don't realize how much the smell sticks to their clothes. They have to be super proactive about venting.

Attached: naomi eyes.webm (1300x808, 2.95M)

This. It not only seeps into their clothes it comes out in their sweat from eating so much of it.

It's because of their diet.

This is the right answer. I bet he is someone who probably dated alot of indians.

Harry Potter and the 62% chance that he's having dog for dinner again

Attached: 1590126774745.jpg (2000x1500, 1.48M)

i have yet to see a nonugly abo. i have yet to see a sexy black. sexy asians, indians, persians, whites, latinas all exist.

If you are even slightly sweaty and you eat anything curried you can smell it for at least a day after. That being said, I'm not sure which spice in particular does it. I've been making homemade curry powders/pastes for a while now and it doesn't come out my pores nearly as strongly as storebought mix does.

>going to the ball with an Indian chick is how JK implied Harry and Ron are losers.
Its seriously amazing what she got away with. I mean the Asian girls name is cho chang.

I work at a department store and these 2 cab drivers come in and ask me where to find something. I nearly fucking threw up and the smell lingered for about 5 minutes. Next worst thing is abbo hair. I sat next to one in class years ago and it was all I could smell for an hour a day. I think american niggers have the same problem?

Can't be racist if you slip them a poly juice potion and fuck that pink ass raw

Attached: 1617206282999.gif (286x258, 2.24M)

Harry could've gone with a 12 year old Hufflepuff qt but he went full autismo and rejected her. That's the real tragedy.

In the book they're described as the prettiest girls in 4th year. Harry and Ron are made out to be mopey awkward losers but the Patil twins have a dozen simps hanging around them by the end of the ball.

>sucky sucky five dorrah
what she mean by this

That's a funny way to spell "Luna."