Are there any movies that capture how truly depressing real life is, like pic related?

Are there any movies that capture how truly depressing real life is, like pic related?

Attached: 1650016366381.jpg (1200x1317, 108.76K)

>how truly depressing real life is
Knowing women's true nature is way more depressing

At least neither offed themselves.

lol americans

Lol European skeletons, enjoying your hundreds of thousands of nigger immigrants?

I'm trying to think of any movie where a guy leaves for war and comes back a monstrosity. I don't watch a lot of soldier romance movies so I can't say I know a lot of them, but none like that spring to mind.

lol americans

A TERRIBLE AND RUINED FORM OF LIFE

Attached: agxmk6XM_700w_0.jpg (373x1920, 140.66K)

honestly pic related leaves me unsure.

>on one hand it s distasteful that she does not accept him disfigured while she shpuld in theory loved him unconditionally

>on the other hand he s a retarded zogbot that almost died for israhell and fought for nothing of value instead of being there for his family and woman.

pic would be less ambivalent if he had actually fought for his country in a worthwhile endeavor

>pic would be less ambivalent if he had actually fought for his country in a worthwhile endeavor
do you really think women know the difference?

do you?

Synecdoche, New York

yeah this version of the meme isn't really working out given the far more widespread adoption of orc as a term for russians.

if i was disfigured horribly i would not expect my wife to stay with me. i wouldn't even enjoy looking at me why should she.

This comment comes from a country with American military bases inside of it lol

She was in the right to leave. Imagine seeing a fucking ghoul every day.

I have only heard that used by redditors but ok, mutt.

When that Tricare isn’t worth it anymore

He was unable to work and the VA was only giving him 32k a year then he killed himself with alcohol and morphine.

niggers are a problem everywhere, but at least in europe we don't kneel down and bow to them, both in the media and in the streets.

She divorced him months after and he killed himself.

There sure is

Attached: Leviathan.jpg (406x601, 56.04K)

Do we really need to 'save' these people?

He died though

Police that mustache muhrine! It's time to die for Israel

That is not even what happened, you are just making shit up.

I pity the fact that you actually believe you do this less than us

You're a basement dwelling subhuman, you aren't saving anything.

Movies and tv such now. So ppl wanted to see Live Action Role Play because faggywood has no talent left. So BOOM your face is melted. His battle buddies come back with a regular face and ppl think hes ok. Vets suffer in silence since the birth of this nation. So again they got bored of tv and decided to ruin my life for their entertainment. George Bush belongs in jail, make that movie

Cope lmao

wikipedia says

> He was unable to work
> Instead of the expected $4,000, initially he was awarded $2,700
> Ziegel died on December 26, 2012, from an overdose of alcohol and morphine

>A year after the wedding, Ziegel and Kline divorced. The reasons for the divorce, according to them, was Kline's inability to accept Ziegel's horrible disfigurement, and her old flame from when Ziegel was deployed.
oh nononnono

He looks like he would use the Behelit...

>while she should in theory loved him unconditionally
Why? The only people you should love unconditionally are your own children.

He slipped in front of his house, and died as a result.

kek assmad reddit amerimutt

You literally did both lol.

why do burgers idolize members of their war machine?

Bane?

You reap what you sow.

It can be depressing and it can be awesome.

Thats some sad shit bros

no disrespect to the naval officer, but if he can get married then so can i

Attached: 765432r4t5y.jpg (1182x754, 52.32K)

>This comment comes from a country with American military bases inside of it lol

Attached: 1637987138559.png (600x900, 15.29K)

americucks are pathetic. go die for Raytheon while thinking you're defending freedum you complete cuck.

>In early May 2013, after an investigation of Ziegel's death, Peoria County Coroner Johnna Ingersoll said that death was caused by alcohol and drug intoxication, not by the fall.[10][11] The analysis showed that Ziegel had a blood alcohol level of .123 and a level of morphine indicating the presence of heroin was 540 ng/ml. The cause of death, according to Ingersoll, was the combination of these substances. The coroner's jury acknowledged that Ziegel's death was accidental.[11]

Kek there is hope for all of us user.

You're right. Instead they should be more like you and gate their nation, their history and themselves so much that they go around throwing milkshakes at WWII veterans and banning public display of their own national flag.

There's nothing wrong with leaving a horribly disfigured person. Especially if the source of their disfigurement is a life path they chose for themselves.

you guys are those faggot hippies who spit on soldiers coming back from vietnam.
you don't want to fight for your country or you don't believe in our military goals? fine. but don't be a little faggot and criticize the people who do serve our standing military. you know what happens when EVERYONE is a fat, weak coward like you? or country gets bullied and invaded.
You're welcome.

>get BTFO
>scramble to start posting Soijacks

I'd want my suicide to be seen as an accident too.

>>get BTFO
>>scramble to start posting Soijacks

Attached: 1808 - 5975107c37bb399ceb046df3d010f358.png (894x894, 502.06K)

*hate their nation

They literally dont deserve the freedom that they have. They are the same faggots that i hope travel to another country and get beheaded to show how many foreign nations hate americans.

cope

Fucking bitch

OOHHHH SAAYYY CANN YOU SEEEEEE

well that sucks

t. JROTC

unironically agree

>you know what happens when EVERYONE is a fat, weak coward like you? or country gets bullied and invaded.
when was the last time the US was bullied or invaded?

pay reparations

No they aren't a problem everywhere you braindead faggot. Plenty of countries have no nog policies

Bullied out of afghanistan last year
Invaded everyday by drugs and mexicans

January 6

>give your life for isr**l
>get rekt
dude deserves it

The mutt meme has been around since before 2017 ...

Tbh I would be friends with him
His face is fucked up but it's not really offensive to look at
If I was him I would just wear a mask though
Guessing he killed himself by now

The internet is a dumb american honeypot, Russia invading nations that we trade with, china releasing a bioweapon, Wallstreet owned by thieves and of course THE LARP THAT STARTED OUR CURRENT PROXY SEPTEMBER THE ELEVENTH.

We're not the world police and we cause more problems than we fix according to the Globalist NWO agenda.

Johnny get your gun

Attached: B63915D8-45AD-48AF-833C-96601B47D45D.jpg (258x387, 15.21K)