What exactly was the point of this character...

What exactly was the point of this character? It's certainly not body positivity because I am constantly repulsed by her appearence and her egotistical cunt acts and her fake confidence.

Attached: barbie.jpg (1134x677, 175.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dZqo4OZ0Pqs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

to show you some women are just fucking whores and are there exclusively to make your dick hard and nothing else. unfortunately thats every girl now adays because we don't shame whores anymore

Is it true that the actress had a fight with script writer because he wanted her to represent how fake and wrong this body positivity meme is?

wtf kind of high school would let you wear pseudo bondage shit to school

Insanely based woman if true

You misread it the wrong way round

an american one

I don't know, what kind of high school has students in their mid 20's?

looks like that turning red girl

to keep fat retarded whores in a state of utter delusion so ugly short men can get pussy in a bar - its gross but necessary for our development to fuck a fat ugly chick so you get over nerves and meet a woman worth your time and money if you ever meet one

>I DONT NEED TO FIT INTO THE BEAUTY STANDARDS!

Attached: barb2.jpg (1260x1812, 1.5M)

She's like the internet girl/SJW stereotype

whyyy

ten minutes in that thing under lights and she probably has beads of sweat shaking off on every step since theres no cloth to absorb it, bitch has a stinky wet trail following her

Aaaah fuck you user

Probably going to see a lot more terminally online characters as that archetype becomes more common in society. Has there been any accurate male ones yet?

>conformity is le good

plenty of male ones but not really accurate, theyre playing off of caricatures that despite being real in a lot of us dont really capture an actual person. feels more like a vindictive limp wristed writer getting revenge on someone who made fun of them online.

The point of this character is for me to post about an adult actress named Anna Blaze that has a smiliar face and body type. Yes, her body of work is indeed impressive.

Attached: __7232985bc8ce041210e655c0c41ea1be_width-600.jpg (600x1066, 91.13K)

I honestly think that's what Sam Levinson tried to do with this character, but the audience actually liked her and found her relatable so he got butthurt nuked her in season 2 and made her indefensible

I guess she might have had one, if they didn't forget her because of, I dunno, backstage drama?

She looks like someone has overfilled a trashbag, dumpy with no tits. This is literally the worst body type

>What exactly was the point of this character?
Sam Levinson wanted to fuck a fatty, so he cast a fatty.

Why do people look at this show any deeper than that.

My lord, i wanna fuck this slampig now.
I will pay $500 (inc tip) for 2hours with her holes

You completely missed the point of the show if you're asking that.
She is the popular girl's shy fat friend and she lives most of her life online. She has a confidence boosting moment where she acts like a slut and gets paypigs but in the end she is still faced with the fact that she hates her body.

It's character driven, and each character is living their own world. There is no overarching point

Don't pay. You can find a similar slampig and fuck her for the low price of a couple of drinks.

This.
I've fucked absolute units like her before, it's fucking sloppy (in a good way). Something about chubby bitches with pretty faces makes my dick diamonds.

>I've fucked absolute units like her before
tell me your secrets. How do I ensure easy access to fat pussy?

she looks like the typical euphoria watcher

The avg user is quickly being priced out of the slampig market thanks of shit like social media and faux "self-inpowerment".
The only ones you can legit fuck with low effort are in their 30s+ but who the fuck wants some hag of a slampig?

Americans are so fat they actually came up with a name for this

Attached: fupa.jpg (1134x677, 89.22K)

To show how quickly american women wall themselves.

Attached: 10707229_335749106602769_87953279_n.jpg (640x640, 69.79K)

Unironically clubbing/bars/pubs etc.
They easy to approach after they get a few drinks in them and drop the "I'm a stonk fat bitch who loves her body" facade kek
You'll be tempted to be super aggressive with your approach and put in minium effort, don't do that. Treat them like a normal girl (pretend their not a heaving tub of lard).

Yes he wanted to her openly show her eating disorder, but she built her popularity on being the confident fat girl so she didn’t want to lose her fans probably.

An american one

Attached: white_kids_school_shooting_america.webm (460x890, 3M)

the absolute state of this country ahahahahaha

sad fat bitches like her who watch this show needed to feel represented since all the other women on the show are hot
show would have gotten "canceled" for not including a fatass

She reminds me of my ex, bitch had a few good years from 15 to 17 but fell off of a cliff at 18 when she started drinking. She was a fucking car wreck by 19.
I think some women are just genetically predisposed to being fatties.

to make architecture obsolete

I like how the actress now has to remain fat in real life no matter what because she's done this "body positivity" character and trying to lose weight would be a betrayal.

Losing weight for the tv show to make everyone see that fatso slampigs are never attractive would be a kino. But she decided to stay as a lazy slampig and got into a fight with the script writer.

youtube.com/watch?v=dZqo4OZ0Pqs

>OH NO MUH GUNS
What if they torch the whole fucking building? Wouldnt that be worst? What are they going to do next? Ban matches and lighters?

I'm pretty sure she was supposed to have an eating disorder storyline but she refused it, so Sam turned her character into a bitch and made her a glorified extra as a result.

Guns were banned in Bongland in 97 in response to a UK school shooting (The Dunblane Massacre) and we've never had another one since.

>zendaya's drug addict character gets into a huge fight with the troon
>all sorts of insults and low blows are exchanged
>she never ever tries to break troon's soul via reminding him how he will never be a woman
I thought this show was realistic

>the guy with the shopping cart with like 3 small notebooks in it
What a fucking Chad

have fun getting stabbed with no way to defend yourself taking the train to work

Attached: _105235259_tubecrime-nc.png (2666x1875, 97.33K)

And now she has to be fat forever in real life or be seen as a hypocrite or liar.

>Treat them like a normal girl (pretend their not a heaving tub of lard).
You lost me there. So I should just pretend I don't see the extra 80 pounds that she has on her? Just talk to her like I would with a regular girl and see where that takes us?

she was probably one of the millions of fatties who turned against adele and rebel wilson when they nutted up and got in shape. good for them honestly being fat isnt cool or good

Yeah yeah, user, we hear the same "BUT MUH KNIVES" shtick every time someone mocks your insane mass shooting levels

Most fat celebs at minimum go through a phase of dropping weight, like old Jonah's up and down dance on the scales, but she can't

>is there anything more powerful than a confident fat girl
Probably one of the most dishonest lines in recent memory.

>She's fighting beauty standards
>And by God the beauty standards are winning

Attached: 1647583609401.png (727x627, 280.67K)

why are fat women so confident?

Attached: jared taylor base.gif (320x213, 1.84M)

Attached: Pierce-Brosnan.jpg (1800x1200, 145.03K)

fat

whores get paid though

Attached: 117275035_2131929823617172_1301092253891662729_o.jpg (685x960, 86.03K)

>that one scene with all of the influencers screaming positivity platitudes while she’s looking for actual advice
And then they do nothing with it.

this i s from a tiktok everything but a backpack day
euromorons actually fell for it

Attached: 1642983928515.jpg (450x479, 29.81K)

The fight happened after that episode, so she barely had an appearence despite her size after that episode.

Most aren’t.
The few that are take up so much space that they’re hard to ignore.

God I wish she did more scenes and also anal.

There are almost no black in the UK outside London.

Lads, I'm tired of pretending that she's not PRIME slampig material.
I would impregnate the shit out of her than force her to abort it because I don't want the fatty gene in my offspring.

She's ugly facially, and her body is terrible. Fat with small tits is the worst.

>She's ugly facially
nah it's the fat
she's got a good facial structure

Attached: 10598311_441041472701856_1717152999_n.jpg (638x421, 83.85K)

She looks like a pig