KINO FUCKING SCENE

KINO FUCKING SCENE

Holy shit, how powerful is Moon Knight if he can literally move the stars?

Attached: moon-knight-episode-3-reviews-spoilers.jpg (1197x628, 98.02K)

Queer genre

That must be why you watch it lol LMAO

Le bump

everyone dropped it on 2nd ep sorry op

it was a god doing it, he was just playing spin the wheel

He can't. It was the big parrot doing it.

oh god, the stars can move???

Attached: timelapse of the heavens.webm (640x640, 1.74M)

He is his avatar.

Let's see those punk ass bitches move back to their location over 2000 years ago.

Yeah, that's what I thought. Sit down.

so? avatars are a fraction of their power, you dont give all you power to a representitive

And with a fraction of that power he moved the stars.

yeah well thanks obama

GAY FUCKING SCENE

Holy shit, how fucking gay is OP if he can literally suck off everyone in this thread?

The Snyderverse will NEVER happen. Deal with it.

>A show made by pedophiles for children
which are you?

You're mum

Or the girl could have grabbed an astronomy program off the net and used it instead.

That was a knife-licking move and Konshu knows it.

Attached: Moon Knight s01e03 knife licker gets what he deserves.webm (1280x720, 733.89K)

>OMG HECKIN CGI CAPESHIT INSNT THIS SO HECKIN KINO
Go back to plebbit.

I'll see you there

DAY AND NIGHT

Yeap. Even oscar isaac can't carry this dogshit of a show.
>spend all your money on cool designs, shooting in authentic places etc.
>have your show written by women and minorities.
I dont get what goes through the producers of these hollyjew shows anymore.

Attached: ANGERY.png (720x798, 1.02M)

looks like shit. me bottom left

Me on the right

scene was so dumb. you can go online and check the stars yourself from 2000yrs ago.

NOT WHEN YOU'RE IN EGYPT

Is this unironically what people everywhere around the planet saw every night before modern electrical light became a thing?

No

Yes

The Earth moves, not the stars you dingus

I mean, minus the long exposure shots because of cameras and shit, if you stared long enough you could see a ton of stars? I think I've seen a star filled sky only twice in my life.

HAHA GOTTEM

Yes

Attached: il_570xN.2883837931_n438.png (570x570, 450.21K)

Take me back

Attached: mens-lux-yesterday-at-1341381.jpg (477x597, 36.57K)

>I think I've seen a star filled sky only twice in my life.
I hate all those hippie niggers that complain about saving fish nobody cares about, when the real crime is that we can't look at the sky anymore except when you're in bumfuck nowhere.
I've grown up in bumfuck nowhere, and the night sky was fucking beautiful.

>series is halfway done
>still feels like there's no actual stakes other than "bad guy is bad, let's stop him"
>not even close to being a character study like they were hyping it up to be

come on, you really think galaxies are shaped like swirly dirlies because the stars sit still?

I reckon it was a kino scene. Too bad they have this shitty manlet as lead character. Oscar Isaac sucks, or in any case he was grossly miscast here. I liked this scene and the last 3rd of the episode. It's too bad that it's pozzed with that stupid girlfriend of his and the annoying quipping. Also the sets looks cheap, just like the Boba Fett show.

>I've grown up in bumfuck nowhere, and the night sky was fucking beautiful.
same but i've also never seen the milkyway

Attached: (((they))) stole my milkies.jpg (1024x683, 181.38K)

It makes me angry. Yesterday I woke up at 3 AM and looked by the window and there was nothing to see, completely dark. I'm wondering if it's pollution or if the globohmo leader do it on purpose to prevent us from looking to the sky.
Years ago I'd go to the country and you could see all the constellations very clearly, the milky way. Now even in the country you barely see anything. Kids these days must think stars are a myth.

(checked)
I'm still waiting for the Blorko cameo

Attached: titq308clv981 (1).png (640x420, 210.99K)

I get to see the stars from my garden every night. I live high up, close to a mountain though.

It's pretty much lost me.
>gods slap one into a hole for being a bit crazy
>take everything that said by that gods avatar as the truth
>skullbird doesn't talk about the magic gps
>skullbird doesn't force a 'truth only' talk out of hole'd avatar

The gods make little sense, why give up being the bosses on this planet? Noooo you can't do weird magic stuff publicly, that will expose us! What is the consequence of being exposed, how will muggles know it was you? We're just here to observe! But we won't observe that the avatar of the hole'd one is digging. I have to assume that this isn't linked to MCU in any capacity.

The slow-mo for really tiny 'feats' during action sequences is hilarious. Low tier super strength with a bit of immortality? I guess.

Isn't he a producer? So either liked the comic? Or wanted a MCU role?

"Environmentalists" and hippies don't actually care about this world

>Gods and heroes are a bunch of losers

Honestly, isn't this Marvel's modus operendi?

>spins stars around at above light speed
>billions of aliens died because of that
Was it worth it?

>I'm wondering if it's pollution or if the globohmo leader do it on purpose to prevent us from looking to the sky.
Or you're just crazy and retarded. Which one of those alternatives makes the most sense?

Some people dedicate their entire lives to environmentalist policies and acts, why do you think they do it?

>why do you think they do it?
Either because it's the only thing they know, or to make themselves feel better.

spacemarine.jpg

But that's still caring though, they give a shit, they feel bad about the state of the world and are doing shit to feel better about it. That's literally what caring about something is.
You claimed that they don't actually give a shit and are just as cynical as you.

>Was it worth it?
Yes

Does he drop stars on people? Shoot them with lunar beams? I bet he doesn't. I bet he just punches and kicks.
What a shit super hero.

i never stars in my city

>But that's still caring though
Not about the thing they preach about.

He throws things

How did you determine this user? Can you see into people's minds, or have you extensively psychoanalysed thousands of environmentalists?

You dont see same the same stars in southern hemisphere as in north so no

>The slow-mo for really tiny 'feats' during action sequences is hilarious.
This is frankly what's been killing my enjoyment of the show more than anything else. They emphasize such mundane segments in fights on this show as if they're money shots when they're far from it. The only shot I liked was the end of episode 1 with his reveal.

we lost our connection to the heavens

Bullseye can throw things too. I would rather watch a show about that guy.

is that really what our ancestors saw in a nightly basis?

weather obscured it half the time

If by ancestors you mean "people before the industrial revolution", then yes.

No, overexposing camera allows to see the night sky like that. Its not that bright and you rarely can see anything other than the brightest stars. Its actually quite rare to see milky way even without light pollution

They already made a show about Bullseye.

Attached: TELEMMGLPICT000157412321_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bq4VyO81iFRul3QG7-wdjbELJfrnpvajKEEanDH5zI77Q.jpg (1786x1116, 300.14K)