UNCLE BABY BILLY

Attached: unclebabybilly.jpg (900x900, 116.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BSdglnt2ABU
youtube.com/watch?v=9UIwMd0F8DE
youtube.com/watch?v=Ia3v78wHCJ8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MIS BE HAVIIIIIN

Attached: 195.png (1054x750, 352.19K)

unironically who was in the wrong Eli or Baby Billy

Season 2 sucked.
Based.

just rewatched season 1 and I can safely say 2 was better in every way besides eric andre

bump

>eric andre
hope eric is the next comedian to die

b

SOVL

Eli

Your brother shouldn't have to beg for scraps from the table like a hound

by far the righteous gemstones is the best of the danny mcbride featuring danny mcbride playing danny mcbride shows

Season 2 sucked. The pacing was fucking terrible

pacing was weird ngl

what was wrong with it? maybe its because I watched it all in one go
agreed but Eastbound and VP were funnier

Anyone here seen foot fist way

For me, it's Chief Keefe

Mcbride said he did a page 1 rewrite on Season 2 during the pandemic because he didn't feel like what he had written was good enough after reading a bunch of books with the time off. I'd love to see what he had written before he trashed it.

Is this show blasphemous? Sometimes I watch it and enjoy it, the other half the time I realize it's mocking evangelicals (some of it fair, some of it hypocritical coming from anyone in Hollywood)

Evangelicals are a stain on society. They're showmen the same as Hollywood actors

Everyone's a showman. At least one's not a showman for Satan

Apparently it was just the family involved in various car pranks.

Unironically would have been better than the season 2 we got (which i liked but did feel was a bit..off). I'm still upset they took away Laird though.

>Season 2 sucked.
Just the ending because it was rushed almost like they cut an entire episode out of the script (because they probably did). If you want an all-around horribly paced/structured Danny McBride show watch the 2nd season of Vice Principals.

>agreed but Eastbound and VP were funnier
Eastbound yes, VP absolutely not. Only way you could think VP was better is if you're a huge Gogginsfag since he co-stars in VP and hams up the entire show instead of supporting role like he has in Gemstones where he doesn't get to shine as much. Vice Principals should have been 1 season from the start or 3 seasons from the start. That weird tacked-on 2nd season was a mess.

Attached: 1645679583375.png (1162x1050, 1.33M)

it mocks evangelicals but it's not blasphemous, you can find some interviews with McBride where he says that bashing christianity is cheap and overdone these days, so he made this show to be more respectful of people's beliefs
but it's still a McBride show so I wouldn't recommend watching it with your grandma

they don't mock religion they mock the corporatization of it

Earthbound is best for the comedy
Vice Principals is best character driven show
And Gemstones is a mix of both comedy/character driven, with the best plot, premise, and tension

>it mocks evangelicals but it's not blasphemous
This. They are very specifically poking evangelicals, specifically Southern Baptists and televangelists/revival preachers stemming from that tradition. I was concerned about it being blasphemous at first but user called me a faggot and bullied me and I kinda get it now. And yeah, I wouldn't go recommending it to just anybody. It's destined to be a cult show, like all of Danny McBride's shows. McBride/Hill seem to like to piss people off.

It had a lot of penises

baby billy but he does come back for the baby so he is somewhat redeemable even if it took him a while. thats what makes the gemstones better people. eric andre and his wife were nonredeemable so they died. gemstones have some good in them.

>Hey that's a nice dick Ernie

what the fuck was that weird ass thing Keefe was in where his dick was showing and he had tubes in him in season 1, is that an actual thing?

>Vice Principals is best character driven show
I'll grant you that Vice Principals is good practice for that, but it's still a mess. It's like if you took the beginning of Eastbound S4, where Kenny is pretending to be a normalfag and biting his tongue, and decided to make an entire series about it. What's worse is that 2/3 of the characters are straightman characters instead of literally 1 or 2 characters which is how it should be. That's the big mistake of VP and the big thing McBride/Hill corrected with Gemstones. VP has other flaws like the general pacing of the gags being atrocious causing them to fall flat but it really is a dry-run for doing character drama but not a great show.

Attached: 1637009010729.png (1920x1080, 1.77M)

>we dug coal together

>filtered by VP

They're making fun of rave culture. Keefe is my favorite character. Right on, Daedalus.

youtube.com/watch?v=BSdglnt2ABU

Attached: 1620015256873.jpg (1920x1080, 163.3K)

do people actually wear that shit though what was its purpose freaked me out

Televangelists aren't godly people

>the part where they are laughing at the horse dying in never ending story
probably the hardest I laughed holy shit

>user makes a thread with the misbehaving video in OP
>fun song
>don't think much
>week later catch myself singing it randomly
>can't get it out of my head for days
>download and watch the show
good one, user

Attached: 1620136583613.gif (722x176, 55.73K)

lmao the absolute state of Yea Forums

Attached: 1521741872303.png (944x4013, 662.39K)

For me? It's Kelvin's God Squad

>filtered by VP
Partially, but not entirely. I loved this derpy/hot bitch, for instance. Just noting the difference between Edi Patterson in VP and Gemstones makes me wonder what could have been if VP had better writing. The show deserved better.

Attached: 1621686849649.png (1920x1080, 1.88M)

tldr

do you have a link to the interview

MODS TOLD ME NOT TO
I POSTED ANYWAY
MIS-BE-HAVIN'

JANNIES SAID DON'T
BUT I DID ANYWAY
MIS-BE-HAVIN'

SHITIN' AND SPAMMIN' AND DERAILIN' A THREAD
SAGE ON PAGE 10 SOON IT'S GONNA BE DEAD
POSTIN' FROM A CELL PHONE
LOOK AT ME BAN EVADIN'

JUST ONE LITTLE FAGGOT
IN A THREAD
MIS-BE-HAVIN'

Still working on it, clearly

Attached: 1620298613188.png (1429x1054, 1.75M)

so do ghosts exist in this show? remember when Aimee Lee showed up with that dead stuntman at the end of season 1? Now baby billy is seeing her but he could be insane

Congratulations CryptoCore, that sounds cool.

>the cum sock in the pen drawer

Attached: 1563790241712.jpg (265x251, 26.51K)

Not that user, but he mentions it a bit here

youtube.com/watch?v=9UIwMd0F8DE

Attached: 1283245674216.jpg (450x359, 42.04K)

Agreed, Kenny Powers was just a prick couldn't emphasize with him even if his antics were funny, the gemstones is just comfier and they feel like real people not just caricatures

I think that was the right move, he's right bashing Christianity would just be the easy way to do things, I see the gemstones as more a show about a dysfunctional family (like arrested development or something) who just happen to be televagalists, people who at their heart are still good but who fuck up and let their personal motives cloud better judgement

I don't think Gob or Lucille were good at their hearts (rest in pepperoni)

The elixirs!

nice. Just need sneed hats

some of the best scenes are the family meals

They have to be charming (if only from a certain angle) and have their own motivations that seem real and relatable and consistent, even if only in retrospect. Neal Gamby is a basically a less funny Kenny Powers and it still works because even though he's maddeningly retarded, you still understand his motivations. Meanwhile, every other character on VP starts out as an asshole with shifting motivations who you can't care about. Except for Shae Whigham's character. He was a bro through the entire show.

Jesse Gemstone is more of a return to Kenny Powers if Kenny is put in the backseat where other characters are allowed to share the focus and his retardation isn't allowed to drive the plot, for the most part. Righteous Gemstones is more of a true ensemble show but a consequence of that is that the plot tends to be driven by nonsense from time to time, as can be seen by the end of S2.

Attached: 1639986748127.jpg (1920x1080, 447.81K)

I think the fact it has such a strong ensemble is why its the best one, everyone is seriously great

Yeah those things are real, your not likely to ever met anyone who does it though, it's real out there bdsm stuff

>IM TRYIN TO KEEP THIS FRESH PHYSIQUE FIIIIIIINE
>NOT LOOSE AND STRETCHED OUT LIKE AMBER'S PLAYED-OUT PASTRAMI
>BJ swirling his wine glass full of milk
I died.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ia3v78wHCJ8

It applys pressure to the whole body, it's just a more extreme version of like gimp suits or rope binding

That's pretty good lyric chad

I wonder if the whole reporter digging up dirt on Aime Lee will go anywhere

he won't go anywhere because he's kill

>amber breasts

Attached: 1635046859470.jpg (679x516, 28.88K)