Actors you hate for no discernable reason

Actors you hate for no discernable reason

Attached: 17AIez58rJyk7EzU5a9L2r6Tn3u.jpg (2000x3000, 611.38K)

I fucking hate ScarJo. I don't know, she just seems like a gigantic cunt to me, like she's a horrible person IRL

Attached: snl-black-widow-movie-scarlett-johansson[1].jpg (641x360, 27.99K)

Cant act for shit and seems like a stuckup bitch

Attached: 12EAB956-7259-47FB-ADE2-B676C8E1E8EB.jpg (1170x1152, 1.44M)

Nicole Kidman

Attached: dennisquaid.jpg (382x550, 33.48K)

this

These two

Attached: fbbad74bfe46fc6c930e9c6056b1f232.jpg (1363x1067, 148.77K)

Sets my teeth on edge, don't know what it is.

Attached: 1188056117.jpeg.jpg (2730x2730, 617.95K)

possibly the one and only actor that bothers me
I generally don't give a fuck because they're all playing pretend on camera and are all probably faggots irl anyways but she stands out for some reason

Attached: 1630030341180.jpg (1363x2048, 468.36K)

For me personally the answer to the question 'actors you like for no discernable reason' would be a lot shorter.

I have an audiobook read by him and it's just not good. He sounds wasted. Wish it was anyone else

based

Surely they have given you plenty of reasons to hate them

I was gonna say Woody Harrelson but then I realized my reasons for hating him were completely justified

they're pretty ugly by hollywood's standard

Hugh Grant. Very punchable face.

Attached: Hugh-Grant-P.jpg (1200x800, 130.91K)

>thread has been up this long
>no pic related
you guys are slacking

Attached: 1630224565400.jpg (644x997, 113.18K)

Rude

Why would anyone hate Cromwell?

user stop please

Attached: bb42a1ee3629895ccc265ad867705fe3.jpg (1080x1120, 112.79K)

Imagine being a tiny little bit of a man. You wake up in the morning and throw back the napkin blanket from your matchbox bed. You almost roll off and fall to your death. Feel around for the ladder with your rice sized toe. There it is. You climb down. Now you see an ant. The giant brute lumbering toward you. The smell of tiny man meat intoxicating the insect. You run, or more like you hop, towards the safety of a small crack in the wall not even the ant can fit in. Take a moment to rejoice and let your eyes adjust to the darkness. You're so small you can see every individual ray of light. Hungry from your morning adventure you decide to eat. Luckily a feast of atoms and other subatomic particles lay before you. You eat barely a third of a neutron and you're stuffed. That's when you notice you've accidentally begun to fall through the very fabric of existence. You grasp out but everything is too big to hold onto. You fall into the abyss.

It'd suck being a midge.

I always hate people for a reason.

she's not even an actress, she's literally a prop on set

>Why would anyone hate Cromwell?
Exactly

I can't stand this cunt

Attached: images (40).jpg (678x452, 25.68K)

Attached: 1643827598646.jpg (800x950, 216.27K)

>for no reason

I feel like Anthony Mackie is an enormous piece of shit for no discernible reason

>thread is actors you hate for no discernible reason
>gives reason(s)

Attached: 0ACB304E-ACF1-45C4-891A-2BD14F0560BC.jpg (506x500, 22.14K)

Sorry I'm a bit retard

>only plays villains
>no discernable reasons

Attached: army_(1).webm (240x426, 865.14K)

Michael Cera. I can't put my finger on why exactly.

Anyone else?

Attached: michael_cera.jpg (630x1200, 58.53K)

That'll do pig. That'll do

Here

It’s him and Jesse Eisenberg for me

Playing fast and loose with the term "actress" with Rosie. She's just eye-candy: a Victoria's Secret model from a rich family.

Both of these fucking cunts make me so irrationally angry and I have no idea. Refuse to watch anything with either of them. If I could fight a celebrity to death it would be both of these fucking kike faggots

Attached: bloodforthekekgod.png (439x368, 30.08K)

I can't stand George Cloomey for no discernible reason, I refuse to post his picture

Attached: 1639770675909.jpg (345x261, 21.15K)

Oh yeah, I didn’t know they were different people
Also Jonah Hill and Seth Rogen. Turds all of them

that guy is a kino machine. fuck off

Despite the memes, I love Warwick, he makes everything he's in much better. Plus I really like Willow, and the show Tenable was rubbish when he wasn't the host.

I want to like a bunch of his films, but find him intolerable. Unsure why.

Attached: file.png (630x450, 361.4K)

You can simply sense how he's a furfag.

Hate his guts, immediately turn off the movie the moment he appears.
Oh shit, those are different guys?

Attached: ss3361137_-_photograph_of_richard_gere_available_in_4_sizes_framed_or_unframed_buy_now_at_starstills__44782__65580.1394497881.jpg (486x608, 46.85K)

I liked the guy on the right in the remake of Footloose

Oh hey a funny tiktok that would have been a much funnier vine.

yep, feel the same way about gere as I do clooney. maybe the association of them as actors older women like in romance/dramas just blacklisted them in my head as a kid.

user what do you have against Ted Cruz

Every Australian actor honestly

Attached: Joel-Edgerton-1-734x1024.jpg (734x1024, 112.39K)

I've liked a lot of Armie Hammer's movies/roles but there's always been something about him that seemed to be missing that could have made them better with someone else in the role or if he did a better job. Like no matter how emotional he acted he didn't seem to have emotions in those lifeless eyes, like a doll's eyes. Didn't surprise me at all to hear that he fantasises about eating people.

Attached: Armie Hammer Mandroid.jpg (2094x3000, 623.93K)

Serves you right for not just reading it. What's the book?

Because his dad killed JFK?

Because he's a little weasely looking shit
That's cheating, everybody hates Miles

>Stallone would continue, saying, “Then we were rehearsing at Coney Island and it was lunchtime, so we decided to take a break, and the only place that was warm was in the backseat of a Toyota. I was eating a hotdog and he climbs in with a half a chicken covered in mustard with grease nearly dripping out of the aluminum wrapper. I said, 'That thing is going to drip all over the place.' He said, 'Don't worry about it.'"

>Finishing his account of things, Stallone continued, “I said, 'If it gets on my pants you're gonna know about it.' He proceeds to bite into the chicken and a small, greasy river of mustard lands on my thigh. I elbowed him in the side of the head and basically pushed him out of the car.”

My Life As An Alcoholic: The Dennis Quaid Autobiography

>meant to be playing streetpunks
>noooo my perfectly made pants got a stain!!!

>Hate his guts
Do you also hate Nepal, m8. Are you Chinese?

This has nothing to do with current events. I now, and always, have hated his fucking face. It screams to be punched.

Attached: ezra-miller-flash.gif (220x220, 233.17K)

These two and Barry Keoghan are so fucking infuriating, are these the best new actors Hollywood can find?

Attached: images.jpg (1080x1440, 200.58K)

Watched LA Confidential recently, am Irish.
>I wouldn't trade places with that man for all the whiskey in Ireland
Found it a pretty funny and stupid line

>Hating Margot and Samara

Faggot

Would you say that his Irish accent was toned down on purpose in all the scenes where he's talking to officials and the press, to not seem Irish? Or was that just something I read into the whole thing because I can't tell whether he's doing an okay accent or not and he's just awful enough at it that you can't hear it in some scenes?

all of them

One of my teachers in high school hates Charlie Day for some reason

I say "hates" because although I'm not in high school anymore, and therefore can't make sure he still hates Charlie Day, I can't think of any reason why he wouldn't anymore.