Kingdom of Heaven YouTube clip

>Kingdom of Heaven YouTube clip
>Everyone talking about how chivalrous Saladin was

Attached: b98b90838617ccb918a2404a2e5e98e0.jpg (560x394, 36.18K)

The idea of Saladin being pretty ok for a muslim isn't some new woke concept. Dante puts him in the most virtuous circle of hell non-Christians can go to, above several popes.

what i want to know is his tax policy
what did he do in times of drought and famine

Arabs were perfecting math, poetry, architecture, medicine, while europeans lived in mud huts.

>no Kingdom of Heaven sequel where Saladin and Richard I become best friends

Attached: do you think jerusalem is a fucking shit hole.jpg (320x180, 8.9K)

> Arabs were making half-assed copies of Greek math, medicine, architecture, art and science before their meme-religion and culture of incest polluted them into savagery.
Ftfy

He was tho. Contemporary Christian sources described him as knightly, even though he was a unbeliever. The latin west loved chivalry and they recognised a chivalrous heart. On one occasion during the 3rd crusade, Richard the lionheart was ill wnd bedridden, hearing this Saladin send his personal doctor to the king of England, despite the ongoing war between them.

>Arabs were perfecting math, poetry, architecture, medicine, while europeans lived in mud huts.

Europeans were perfecting math, poetry, architecture, medicine, while ar*bs were living in tents. Then Europeans made the greatest advances in knowledge that have ever been made while ar*bs continued to live in tents.

>greeks aren't the same as arabs

Burger shouldn't you be in bed already?
Bit late for you to be posting

Euros sperged out over Saladin since forever. Wilhelm II built him a new tomb because he thought the one he had was inadequate.

almost like he was historically revered for it IRL or something

Attached: raw.png (244x244, 133.54K)

You need to watch the DEUS VULT clips instead with half the posts being "god wills it"

>sends personal doctor to treat enemy despot instead of his own men
pure classism at work

>medieval fanfiction.net writer likes him so hes le good

Reminder that Islamic Spain was one of the most tolerant societies in early euro medieval history and that the heebs are eternally seething about it.

Arabs making Yea Forums seethe again

>pretty ok for a muslim
******according to westerners because his connection to the crusades*****
There are plenty of chivalrous muslim leaders throughout history, actually the whole "benevolence" and plurality became a trope by their chroniclers and was sometimes performed as a way of displaying how enlightenmened they were
Dumbass faggot
Why even have an opinion on something you clearly know nothing about?
This isn't even an outlier, religious and ethnic minorities were treated better in islamic premodern societies compared to any other place on earth save for maybe India. There'd a reason so many of them survived into minority and now into the clusterfuck that's happening now. Religious tolerance of minorities is literally written into the quran and sharia, not as some outside interpretation of a religious text

Muslim or Christian, they were all more manly and honourable and had more respect for each other than the average modern day poltard or inbred muslim you find now.

I've known like 30 muslims across my entire life and all of them except 1 were savage, uneducated, tribalistic assholes.
Coincidence?

Holy fuck, cope harder Muhammed. I'm sorry your people inbred themselves into irrelevance.

Saladin was a Kurd, but Islamic scholars hate to admit it.

Can God not shine through all men? If you cannot appreciate when an infidel is righteous why should God appreciate whatever righteousness a sinner like you can muster?

Attached: 1596655492066.jpg (1242x994, 123.93K)

Cr*stcucks BTFO

How did this "mudhut desert tribe" become so powerful and conquer so much so quickly, and permanently?
The crusades failed. Almost nowhere that came under Muslim rule was ever truly restored to Christian rule. How did they BTFO Christians so hard? All of Turkey used to be Greek-Roman

Attached: early arab conquest.jpg (500x422, 38.52K)

Curved. Swords.

Seperate tribes moving very fast unpredictably, all on horses and with curved swords. That's how they got to Moussais-la-Bataille.

The fuck happened to Greece there? Slavs by any chance?

Unironically poos contributed far more to mathematics than Arabs ever did

be happy otherwise eu and us wouldnt have such a powerful economy today if half the world was like us, the only reason we have good life is because 2nd and 3rd w countries produce our shit for basically free

There was no counter to the horse archer meme until gunpowder. By then it was too late to stop the cult of incest and pedophilia that is Islam.

Good morning sir

Hungarians probably.

That's nonsense. Rich countries trade far more with one another than with poor shitholes. Exploitation is a communist myth.

DO NOT REDEEM THE NUMERALS

absolute state of you, pleb faggot

Soldiers of early Islamic armies up until the crusades used straight double-edged swords. Curved sabres were only introduced in the 9th century, slowly gaining popularity. The fourth crusade marked the beginning of decline of straight sword usage until it was completely abandoned in favor of the sabre by the 16th century.

>gets btfo by mongols

Did either of them made truce after the war?

>reading youtube comments on something non-technical
Why

>le actually wasn't
Richard I owned this jobber anyway

thats a massively warped worldview. if you create a tshirt in a rich country it will cost at least 10 dollars an hour, in a poor country the labor will cost cents. of course the trade would look much higher between rich countries when the monetary value is so high, but the raw labour is much more even

Europe also had bows and horses. What went wrong?

This was a 2005 movie where everything wasn’t pozzed yet
Yea Forums zoomers were born the next year naturally think it’s woke garbage because this website polluted their minds irreversibly

Those products used to be made in the West and our economic disparity and wealth was arguably even greater then.

>Marxist historical revisionism
Cringe faggotry. Picrel, to help you

Attached: 1626288748407.png (1920x1080, 1.81M)

Look at these arguments
Nice to know even grade school level studying is enough to send these dumbasses into a blubbering rage

lmao power poses

>I am not those men...
>*I* am Sal-A HA-din.

no u

I'm a lanky fuck that can't lift for shit, but I'm going to call bullshit on the "being fat" thing.
All the strongest dudes on the world, all world record lifters, all strongman competitors, all have a FUCK ton of fat.
I rather believe my common sense: Working out produces a hell of a lot more testosterone that what is converted into strogen by fat, more fat = more mass= more strength = bigger lifts = more test.
Like, so much that "being fat=more estrogen" is either meaningless, or not true at all.

Some nice looking mudhuts, I must say.

Attached: Medieval Pisa fresco.jpg (548x800, 314.46K)

He was, especially in comparison of the Mameluke after him

Was it by any chance when world was colonized and robbed and colonies were forced to import west made stuff while forbidden to develop local industries?

They got here a the right moment : at the end of a war between the. Byzantine and the Persians

sneethe moon demon worshipper

You don’t produce horse archer with horse and archer

> things that never happened

Greatest growths in standard of living in the West was from the end of WWII to the 70's. We made our own shit back then. Your kind have never been necessary.

>Seething whitods in this thread.

You can appreciate other cultures' accomplishments without being a bitch, you know that right?

>medieval Pisa
Oh boy my speciality!!
A. This fresco was made in the 14th century, beyond the time the person you are responding to is talking about
B. Late medieval/early rennaissance italian paintings of cityscapes used the same designs and colors for everything, it doesn't represent any actual depiction of reality beyond generalities like a duomo or the existence of tower societies(see the frescoes of Siena's Palazzo Pubblico and Florence's Baptisty of Saint John
C. Those towers you see in the picture were stark stone first of all, not colored, and the majority of houses were built as barebones skeletons. Meaning you use stone to construct the foundation and structural components, and then use wood for everything else. It wasn't some fantasy city. Outside of this, yes most homes were wooden hut like or made with dried mud, like most places on earth. You're mixing your understanding of how Italian cities looked with later rennaissance and baroque cities
D. What are you implying exactly? I'm confused how this picture specifically is irrelevant

That is 100% what happened to imbecile, something like that was literally inscribed by laws in the British raj or British Egypt for example

>Crusadercucks are STILL seething about Salahudin
lol

Attached: 1631384984509.png (505x383, 38.3K)

>be anglo
>medieval economy is based on manufacturing raw cotten
>Spanish, Portuguese, and Dutch form connections with India
>start importing Indian finished goods, mostly textiles
>best quality and desirable designs
>be sold all over Europe
>you start losing business
>send privateers to stop this
>works for a little
>eventually the Indian products are too much to bare
>go to India
>conquer it over time
>de urbanize the entire region
>make craft production illegal
>send urban workers into the countryside to produce cotton
>so much cotton production over food ir produces famine
>population declines
>take that cotton for almost free
>send it to Britain
>manufacture it
>sell it in Europe
>take leftovers and sell to Indians at inflated price
>150 years later
>anglo denies it all

They were colored, retard.

>Indians were perfecting math, poetry, architecture, medicine, metallurgy astronomy, agriculture while europeans lived in mud huts.
FTFY, muslims are little more than savage animals, they cannot create, only destroy in the name of their demon pedo prophet may he drown eternally in piss and shit.