Binged this last night

Binged this last night

Do Jewish family members really send debt collectors after eachother? What did the Safdies mean by this?

Anyway it was a good time but not as good as Good Time

Attached: E56E4E53-2AF9-4F8B-BF45-99D3CEDBC4B5.jpg (493x622, 27.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ap1SywAz2X8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kino
i
n
o

This movie made me antisemitic

>what did the Safdies mean by this?

what did the Sadfies mean by THIS?
youtube.com/watch?v=ap1SywAz2X8

He wasn't an ethnic Jew, and converted when he got married. The rest of the family didn't really accept him because of that. He was just tired of Sandler's shit and lent him a lot of money.

>arno moradian
he was just an Armenian from LA, basically a Jew himself

Quick google suggest it's an Iranian name

I thought he was going to ask her money

either way Iirc he tried to settle it in a respectable way at first but he just wanted the goons to scare him when he realized that didn't work. Arno never wanted to kill or hurt him over it

The only reason anyone on this board likes this movie is because it is racist as fuck. I also think most Jews are loud and obnoxious. But the movie itself isn't very good.

The premise itself is bad, but then it just keeps adding ridiculous shit. And the main kike could have hit the brakes at any moment. But this inevitable conclusion is captivating for zoomers. I just don't understand how anyone can truly think this movie conveyed any message unless they just had no idea of what the Jews do.

I didn't think it was that racist towards Jews. Sandler was the biggest piece of shit in the movie because he's supposed to be. Everyone else was alright.

Define racist

$20, not a bad investment for a mortician who will throw away any ID and claim the body as jane doe to sell to a body broker.

it's a New York of the 2000's movie. people have an ethnicity, and they behave accordingly.
it wouldn't feel real if the basketball player was jewish and the diamond district people were black. The Safdie brothers are not racist, they just didn't make a woke movie.

>movies have to convey messages

Attached: 114D2CC7-6945-4146-BF30-3EFE2A02FC6B.png (793x386, 14.39K)

Um yeah. Otherwise it's just a series of uneventful events.

i love this movie.

you are either baiting or don't understand that he is a gambler and the whole track of the movie is made to make you feel like himself chasing the excitement of going in debt and betting his life away for that one rush which we get denied in the end.

I just like the pacing or lack thereof.
It's the most stressful fucking film I've ever seen.

>he binged a movie

Attached: 1649857031769.gif (400x206, 1.76M)

>Binged this
Literally go jump of a bridge you sub human piece of shit

>He is a gambler that risks everything
>He also has a gorgeous wife and 3 kids and a huge family and a 20 year old business

This is the retardedness of right wing maga safdie fans. Sandler's character was wrong in every single choice he made. Which made the film boring to me. But these zoomers think it was tense.

>binged a 2 hour movie
okay, zoomer

>he doesnt watch movies over the span of 2 days so you can receive all the information better

>so retarded he can't retain 2 hours of information

the first time i watched it i enjoyed the train wreck. the second time i turned it off after 30 minutes.

new studies show that it's literally impossible to retain important information for 2 hours continously

Ethnic arrmenian from Iran actually so we are both right

Yeah, I just can't buy this "dude he's an addict bro. He just CAN'T pay Arno!" When he's clearly a multimillionaire and whatever he owes him doesn't mean shit to the guy.

>binged a single movie
>i was analyzing that text she sent me
The state of zoomers

That's right, he wasn't a thug just a guy lending money and having to deal with a lot of avoidant scumbags. Ben stiller was litearlly what they call a degenerate gambler

>5 minute Youtube guide on how to watch uncut gems as a miniseries

Attached: EKd2XMAWkAES_0Z.jpg_large.jpg (2000x2000, 726.69K)

>new studies
i'd laugh in your face

if you think people don't make mistake after mistake, you know nothing about human nature.

you're not people and you're not human, moshe

>no logic in reply
>uses the word "retardedness"
i was not gonna go personal but you are a fucking retard.

Yes I too have read the Old Testament (Hebrew Bible) and got frustrated with how the Israelites kept falling in the same traps

this world is going to suck when zoomers get in control of it

*be better
FTFY

I'm sure they'll redefine the word "better" to make it more inclusive and remove it from its white supremacist roots

the only people doing that rn are boomers though?

You don’t “binge” a movie ediot

Zoomies are the most progressive generation

is that why they can't sit through a 2 hour movie?

>he doesnt know
lol

this but unironically, did it for Drive my car

More than 90 minutes is racist

this is 1000% much better than watching a 3 hour and 30 mins movie

such a boring flick

let go of these isms, they are a rot on your soul

wdym I Marathoned kill bill 1 yesterday

Do jewelry stores really hire black guys to get other black guys to show up to the store ??

you're boring

:(

rich black guys have a court of people telling them where to spend their money, because they don't know what to do with it. yes, they try to win something on the side.

It's more than that it's about Bling, which every wealthy black man has to have

Honestly what else are you supposed to do when someone doesn't pay you back? Lending money to family members ends
up destroying the family half the time, so don't do that to begin with.

You take the loss but you make sure that others in the family know you are owed money.

>which we get denied in the end.
What? He was right, he won in the end, his dying breath was taken in the middle of having just made the biggest win of his life, he went out on top like Seinfeld.

He would have fucked it up again, that's what gamblers do.
This way that big booty thot got all the money so talk about frustration

Do you insert yourself in every movie you watch? Being angry at the protagonist for making "wrong" choices is a reaction of doing this. Not everyone self inserts into characters while watching a movie. For me, him making terrible choice after terrible choice was whole entertainment.