The Northman

Just watched this film at a preview. Conclusion: incredible. High kino. Brutal as hell, amazing soul and style, story is intense and beautifully told, the film flies by. The intertitles/chapter titles are ruinic, the images are haunting, the violence is savage.

Attached: Untitled998.png (1411x794, 1.1M)

How much wokeness is there in the movie? Any black vikangz or gay agenda?

Not a single bit, Cletus, you can come out your trailer and go down to the moviehouse, it’s safe.

based

Absolutely no blacks, gays, or wokeness. There hasn't been a film made like this in 20 years, and even then, nothing this uncompromisingly violent and folkloric.

Sounds noice

Aye. Peak Soul. Pure Kinography. Upvotes are back on the menu, bros.

>fake blue eyes
I'll pass.

One of the coolest scenes in the entire film, this screaming Valkyrie riding into Valhalla.

Attached: faggot.jpg (1280x960, 210.11K)

The director maybe a faggot but if the movie is good i will watch it.

What the fuck is that thing?

Ayy mao

A strong Nordic woman.

Hello satan

maybe it's not historical accurate for wah pipo find it entertaining.

Black vikings and transexual non-binary vikings were real.

Is there a torrent yet?

supposed to be grooved teeth but the chain on the helmet makes it looks like braces

Attached: Hu8cgi0.jpg (1200x798, 98.1K)

I still don't know whether or not that's yolandi in the op. Might go see it just to know.

Valkyrie, the teeth have runes on them.

you sound like the average twitter shill

this movie was disappointing

Did vikangz really? This is 2010's rapper teeth

hey Heath

Attached: torrents.jpg (473x317, 78.43K)

This looks retarded

Why does she have braces

All of Eggers movies are garbage for midwits so I'm not sure what your expectations were

Looks demonic

I don't know anything about viking history and culture. anything I should read or watch beforehand? when and where does the movie actually take place?

It’s not.

Reddit movie

you in Arizona by any chance? I just got out of a screening for it too. It was pretty good, but it's slow in parts and the fight choreography isn't very good.

>this will sell our movie to chuds

In another few days you'll realize it was judt mediocre

literally nothing happens : the movie.

hated it!

tf you talking user ? The ending sequence in the lava and in one shot was dope af.

Sorry if it didnt had 200 cuts per minute from your average capeshit movie.

Asian "male" with contact lenses

Do he really face draugrs in the movie?

Attached: Draugr_Wight_(Skyrim).png (1080x1080, 1.93M)

But really, where is the torrent

Lmao you stupid racist incels were always going to give this rave reviews because it's all white people. Grow up.

Lies. People walked out of the cinema in the middle of it.

So unrealistic? I’ve read a Norse saga where a bunch of guys fight over who gets to sodomise a guy they’re attracted to

Yes

shit movie
shit director
simple as

you watched it already?

It's official. Eggers is the Kubrick of his generation

This movie is going to suck balls. The masculine Viking trope has been on tv for 10 years. People are going to watch this and be bored. The kinds of people that want to watch this movie have watched all this shit already and they're going to bored and unimpressed by this. There's only so many times we can watch the same shit play out. Its why we don't have any more movies on the Romans or Greeks anymore. Already done in the last generation so they moved on to Vikings. Boring. Time to move on

Attached: 1649968515588.jpg (258x322, 20.93K)

Is it a played straight as a revenge story without any bullshit "revenge bad" moralizing?

Is it true that Anya shows her bare butt?

Attached: E175C88F-E70B-4291-BC22-82E3BE1C93A9.jpg (1118x1677, 322.67K)

Absolutely. It's pure revenge and destiny carnage, with no appeals whatsoever to modern sensibilities, and no holes barred in terms of who suffers and how they suffer. It's uncompromising, honest cinema.

wtf is that fucking zoomer trash

Good larp. You really got the Pol incels worked up. This is going to be so funny

Yes. Also her bush.

How is Anya's butt game?

>People are going to watch this and be bored. The kinds of people that want to watch this movie have watched all this shit already and they're going to bored and unimpressed by this. There's only so many times we can watch the same shit play out.
There are literally new capeshit films every month following the exact same plotline.

A movie for people that never saw a historical drama before.

I saw it last night for a press screening. It was pretty meh, no wokeness though. The dog growling scenes are kinda unintentionally funny

Oh boy ANOTHER shill thread with the same
>Hey I just got out of a screening and .....
followed instantly by
>but does it have any woke shit?
Can't wait for another week of Universal's persistent shilling campaign

What's the violence and gore like? Keep hearing how new films will knock your face off butt I've been watching movies since the early 90s. How to make it better?

Why does she have braces?

You shouldn't watch the film expecting levels of violence you've never seen before, but it doesn't hold back on anything

awful movie

but also black people were persecuted everywhere and were never allowed to hold positions of power, because white people constantly kept them down. except whenever it's convienient. they ran societies and accomplished a lot whenever in history that you need them to for your narrative.

dank shill thread, i like it

NigNogs appropriating white culture.