Uh oh chuds, they're onto us

uh oh chuds, they're onto us...

Attached: chuds.png (1158x1138, 951.23K)

havent seen jurassic park since the third one, I cant stand chris pratt

white women are our greatest allies. they can move in and fuck black men and get info for us

>great franchise
Fucking retard

lolmaorofl imagine getting triggered over the sight of darker skin color without any context and/or subtext.

Yea Forums - twitter and reddit screencaps

havent seen jurassic park

>white women are our greatest allies.
Lmao delusional. Black women crave BWC are loyal and nurturing, white women betray the white man to ride the neapolitan cock carousel. Wake up.

Attached: 1648491967522.webm (480x600, 788.05K)

You're just a coward who's too scared to voice your shitty opinions when you have a name attached to them because you know your opinions are bad and will receive many downvotes. You unironically need to mentally stronger to use Reddit than Yea Forums, because with Reddit there's good days and bad days with the karma. It has its ups and downs just like real life. But like your real life you choose to hide from it.

Sassy blackness and always being right will be her only character traits.

>DeWanda

>DeWanda Wise

Attached: 1642035840300.jpg (653x1024, 81.05K)

Disgusting, dry, sandpaper like skin on their knee, elbow, toe and knuckle joints. Revolting baige pigment on their hands and soles. Their skin-creases being 10 times darker than their normal skin color as if gunk is preternaturally stuck there. Their DSL mouths that actually feel like kissing a nylon water balloon. The awful body odor that's literally encoded to their genome. Their nasty, beady eyes. Their flabby asses and thighs for which there unironically exists a medical condition to clasify this strange fat-distribution phenomenon that's exclusive to nigger women. Their nasty pussies that're diarrhea-brown on the outside and asphyxiation-purple on the inside.

Jungle fever oulala

Attached: 1605504904568.jpg (697x1024, 127.36K)

DeWandamind

It's the number one sign that a movie will be poorly written because the kind of people who do this kind of casting never write good movies. You can just take one look at the trailer and know when a movie will be bad now. I actually feel bad for black actors these days because they only get cast in garbage.

>Find some fugly ass colored babies
>Get some quote from a eugenicist
>Post on Yea Forums and wait for the (you)s
I'm not falling for your little game user

Because we have been conditioned to cringe at blacks.

In the past, you could have blacks as characters because it wasn’t a big deal. They were just characters. The movie wasn’t always in your face about their race. They also didn’t take up the majority of the cast or replace white characters.

Now every single black character is a yass queen slay Saint that says something cringe (usually about how much they hate whites) and is better than the whites. They exist to get brownie points from Twitter and ESG. And there is so many blacks on screen that every movie and show might as well take place in Africa.

using children to fuel racial hatred is wrong, seek god.

Attached: lo.webm (796x720, 2.99M)

Delicious. I’m craving chocolate right now. And brother, I sure do got a sweet tooth

What happened to large redhead director daughter girl?

she will be there.

thats the cutest thing I have ever seen

fox news ass post

The worse woke casting I've ever seen was Fear the Walking Dead, caught a couple of episodes the other night on TV, that stuff was blatant and insulting.

That's very cute until they turn 12 and the in-group preference kicks in

That one webm with 2 girls and black doll is much better.

you need negros in movies because you need negros in movies

Not sure I follow.

based

Cute

OH N-

Attached: 1644023708578.webm (1080x1080, 1.96M)

Attached: 1473360916025.webm (405x720, 907.55K)

based

diversity is strength

No, when you announce a character with woke buzzwords is why the backlash happens. Bitch could have been any color and Mr Jenkin's response would have been the same.

Yes. Black females don't belong in movies.

Attached: 1619530285823.png (680x834, 339.75K)

Don't need to hear dialogue to know that she's going to be the stereotypical empowered woman. She's going to be loud, overbearing, snarky and do nothing to actually earn anyone's respect. I'm sure she'll regularly insult the main characters as well despite being entirely unlikable.

>Interested in the nu jurassic park

What a cuck

It's probably a lot earlier than 12.

why can't it be two black kids?

or two white kids?

If you really weren't a coward you'd voice your opinions in real life. Using reddit doesn't make you brave, it just makes you even more pathetic than you already are.

why are white genes so fucking weak

>el cloaca gentium

You know what the sad thing is, Yea Forums? Blacks in Jurassic Park would be hilarious if they did it right. Imagine velociraptors running around Harlem. "Hide yo keeds!" Imagine gangbangers shooting dinosaurs in drive bys. I'd see that movie. But (((Hollywood))) would never, ever allow something that good to be made.

Attached: blacks-blm, rise of the apes.jpg (1935x683, 195.49K)

>because with Reddit there's good days and bad days with the karma. It has its ups and downs just like real life.

the upvote karma numbers on reddit look like they are manipulated

>shoving non whites into historical periods where they do not belong
bad
>making a movie set in the modern times or future and putting non whites in it
not bad

I don't understand how this is hard to follow.

>dewanda
China needs to nuke USA immediately.

Disgusting

You have never touched a woman

>one perfect movie, a mediocre followup, and 100 disasters after that one
>great franchise

Same

>Jurassic Rucker Park

Dewanda wanga

wtf, i'm a white alpha male now?

diversity is cringe

It could be like this if we didn't allow Jews to dominate culture. They're a pox on the mindscape of black America and through that they poison the well

oh I'm laffin

wow so hecking wholesome! Lets just ignore that niggers are violent animals and are 13% of the population yet commit over 50% of violent crime in America! I dont even live in America. Niggers are violent everywhere.

>the guy who jump kicks the toddler

People don't avoid Detroit because of all the jews there.

>blacks exist
Aaaaaaaaaaaa. THIS HORROR HAS TO STOP. WERE GETTING GENOCIDED. PUTIN HELP, YOU HAVE TO SAVE THE WHITE PIPO