I don't get it

I don't get it
why is hollywood so scared of him buying it?

Attached: 1649978245261.png (658x665, 271.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/0001418091/000110465922045641/tm2212748d1_sc13da.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you know why.

>Grimes breaks up with him
>he impulse buys twitter
kek

Because he's going to shitcan every leftist and uphold freedom of speech. No more tranny hugbox and cancel culture.

Shareholders will destroy this earth...

Because he supports free speech against censorship and forced echo chambers.

>Ah the market i've convinced retarded boomer investors is the biggest market is going to be revealed to be an artificial construct created by one website and i'm going to be drawn and quartered when the boomers with the real money realize that we've been wasting billions of dollars

Nobody is even pretending like he would attack his opposition or anything
They are all just mad theyight not be able to censor people

It's just another one of Musk's pump and dump schemes.

> oh NOOOOO people will be able to type out whatever they want now! Nooooo! I’m literally going insaaaaaaane!

Who is scared?

Because Twitter is the biggest brainwashing NPC factory after reddit. Unfiltered information, alternative viewpoints, critical thinking and non approved fact checkers are dangerous to our society.
Decades of hard work and conditioning modern society into it's current state might be in danger once we lose the means to control one of the largest social medias.

Alls I know is it's gonna be

K I N O
I N O
N O
O

Attached: 1616617111517.png (385x363, 71.91K)

so how are anons gonna defend him when they still cant say nigger on twitter

Twitter's current guidlines are essential for upholding Democracy and the Common Good. If Musk buys Twitter and tries to turn it into some libertarian free speech utopic nonsense, Democracy as we know it will be at stake and millions of people will be vulnerable to misinformation.

twitter heads will never see a better offer than this but they'll be giving the keys over to a crazy cringe meme lord autist

it's going to be kino

I disagree.

Attached: 6cnieg.jpg (500x822, 131.12K)

this, also
>musk
>supporting freedom of speech
too many pajeet shills itt

Yep. Gen X Jews have Jewed Boomer Jews into thinking Twitter is real life so they can get any project off the ground as long as they go after the Twitter demo. Soon the Boomer Jews are going to realize Twitter is completely artificial and they've been grifted.

ultimate midwit take

>after Reddit
Lol what the fuck are you smoking, Reddit isn’t even 10% as big as twatter

>Democracy™ and the Common Good®.

>it's a private company chud, they can deplatform whoever they want
>NNOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST BUY THE COMPANY

loving every laugh

Attached: EFk7IxgWkAAB_Yr.jpg (516x424, 32.38K)

Yea Forums has longer and greater impact on politics than Twitter, why nobody tried to buy this shithole intead?It cant be that expensive

Vanguard have apparently offered more for it after elons offer. I wonder why they are interested all of a sudden?

she gave him two kids. he's happy.

How much did Elon offer?

it's pretty funny

Attached: 1649975920090.jpg (1242x2276, 884.34K)

As opposed to shilling for twitter who's ceo is a literal pajeet? Fucking retard.

Attached: reich.png (821x565, 131.46K)

>Elon makes offer
>Larry Fink Chief Globohomo Officer immediately offers a ridiculously larger offer
They are legitimately terrified of not being able to control modern information flow huh

you fucking racist.

Hard to profit from it. Have you seen some of the ads we get here?

Normalfags don't get this and the powers that be know they would be worse off if Yea Forums was reborn into multiple somethings else.

I’m not into politics at all but even I can tell that the left is gaining too much control and they always think that they are right. There needs to be a balance, a debate.

He published an article yesterday about how fostering open dialog and not controlling all manner of speech is actually the tell tale sign of fascism. You can't even parody them

54.20 per share for a total of 43B which is far more than it's actually worth
sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/0001418091/000110465922045641/tm2212748d1_sc13da.htm

Attached: FQVkI6gXsAM1fJQ.jpg (679x381, 49.45K)

>Yea Forums has longer and greater impact on politics than Twitter

Attached: 1628863952582s.jpg (125x120, 3.62K)

Attached: 22AB1D95-9953-4497-8737-5D8D82DAAF46.gif (498x498, 1.49M)

you love to see it

Attached: 1599658088269.gif (800x430, 564.42K)

based Jon

You guys better not be spreading RUSSIAN misinformation, like saying Hunter Biden's laptop showed corruption.

Attached: UK offensive.jpg (1200x900, 271.59K)

You must love Twitter a lot. Why don't you stay there and stop posting here?

Does Elon even have that much cash?

Because they want to control the narrative and information and control the outcomes of elections.
Deep down they know the power they have, and they don't want it taken away from them.

Remember when zucc and Twitter pajeet colluded to ban everyone off of the face of social media for even alluding to the laptop because fact checkers determined it wasn't real a month before the 2020 election?

jews even jew jews

>It cant be that expensive
Weirdly enough I can't find the price gookmoot paid for this place anywhere.

Attached: file.png (667x308, 109.7K)

A large portion of Twitter is currently owned by Saudi's that were caught red handed murdering a journalist just a few years ago. Other major stakeholders include Morgan Stanley, Blackrock and the Vanguard Group.

Somehow retarded leftists think Elon Musk is worse. As always, leftists are just tools of the establishment.

>hollywood
twitter has increasingly become America's equivalent to state media in the last half a decade, so having some loose cannon with a mild amount of neoreactionary instincts is not what they want.

I don't remember anything, other than orange man bad, and January 6

Attached: Fauci.jpg (1020x1024, 151K)

Remember covid-19?

99% of the shit you faggots post is whining about muh communist megacorps and the other 1% is deepthroating billionaire cock because "h-h-h-he's one of the good ones, he reposts reddit memes"
I'm gonna fucking join ISIS I've had enough of this shit

Elon doesn't have 43bn in cash. He is only holding a few billion in cash, the rest would come from him liquidating stocks which he can't do in the volume required without hurting his position at his own companies. This whole thing is just to drum up drama.

You know how they hate and ridicule "freeze peach". Plus he would bring back Trump for sure.

>critical thinking

who are you quoting

Because he's the only one that doesn't tow the line 100% on the nonsensical assertion that it's perfectly acceptable for ISIS to blog themselves executing hundreds of people in the most violent way possible because Twitter is supposed to just show the world as it is not control it but ban American Republican politicians because of dangerous rhetoric.

I hate Elon, I don't like his cars and he's a fucking grifter. I'm just enjoying the feces parade

Yea Forums literally got a man elected as the President of the United States of America.

That's literally 100% of Hollywood. Younger Jews Jewing older Jews.

>Because he's the only one that doesn't tow the line 100%

Exactly my point.

>Yea Forums literally got a man elected as the President of the United States of America

Attached: keking.png (600x610, 564.81K)

Elon's evolution is genuinely insane, regardless of how you feel about him. Seemingly overnight he went from an IRL Tony Stark in the eyes of every redditor to the most despised celebrity billionaire on the planet after Bezos, denounced as the very embodiment of immoral wealth. Not even in the dismissive or skeptical way that underpins the more legitimate criticisms of him and his companies (I'm sure his original haters are enjoying this), but that he's become this universal lightning rod of lefty indignation. I've never seen the tide turn against a public figure so drastically and completely before.

>richest man in the US
>"He's a grifter."

That word doesn't mean what you think it does.

Attached: images (10).jpg (259x194, 7.25K)

He has more than double that, apparently

It’s kinda funny, isn’t it?

90 IQ take 2bqh, one is unfairly discriminating against a protected class of people and the other is refusing an individual service/ownership. those are completely different circumstances in the eyes of the law

>Critical thinking
>Twitter

Attached: 1648560449663.png (322x321, 211.58K)

So basically he’s slowly morphing into the new Donald Trump. Just less funny with more money.