Oh right, that happened

>Oh right, that happened.

Attached: star-wars-the-book-of-boba-fett.jpg (1372x780, 226.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Bounty-Hunter-Trilogy-Mandalorian-Merchandize/dp/B003UXNOQG
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

did it? did it really?

Mandalorian part 2.5

kek it was so bad people have already forgotten about it.

Was his dumb sidekick supposed to be somebody important? I know she showed up in the mandalorian at some point, even though i have literally no memory of that anymore. But was she another of those dumb characters from a cartoon or something they brought back?

Love Star Wars, can't stand this shit, jump fron that episode where he is living with the taliban aliens to the last two with baby Yoda.

here’s my hot take: the first two episodes were the most kino thing to come out of NuWars and the mando/luke episodes were dogshit excluding chad bane but he only gets 5 min screentime maximum and isn’t even worth mentioning

book of Boba Fett was terrible, and I hope no one is pretending that it wasnt

Attached: 1605730573872.jpg (545x436, 34.27K)

I notice he's about 120 pounds lighter in the promotional materials.

Braindead Boba fans are still coping.

No, she's not an EU character surprisingly.

You faggot ass starwurz fans deserve shitty shows like that.
Enjoy your capeshit tier trash

Attached: 1581375732017.gif (276x232, 1.31M)

>normies love it therefore I hate it
God it suck being an insufferable loner faggot

normies didn't even like the show, bro.

I didn't even finish the series, I gave up after that embarrassing speeder 'chase' they had in like the fourth episode. Danny Trejo as a rancor master made me smile though.

Sup shill

Before faggot revolution
>sick speeder bikes
After faggot revolultion
>vespas

Attached: Boba-Fett-Scooter-Gang[1].jpg (740x370, 44.85K)

This show is incredibly revealing of how women think respect is earned by men

That shot may have killed it

I can't even remember if I watched the finale or not. Was Bobber Fett even in it?

yea i was almost willing to buy the skittle speeder bikes as like a ....space british mods thing i guess up until then, and that shot right there where they line up into the gay flag just sorta brings it all down and makes me start laughing

She's my mommy.

Attached: 4wioau6hi2031.jpg (1050x1050, 70.97K)

The chase was so bad too. What's wrong with theses directors? How had can it be to shoot a decent action scene?

They look like they're driving Apple brand vacuum cleaners.

that's a massive cope you got goin on there kid

Attached: 1515834881422.jpg (485x458, 58.04K)

Disney+ is the "Oh right, that happened" streaming service

Attached: MV5BNTkwOTE1ZDYtODQ3Yy00YTYwLTg0YWQtYmVkNmFjNGZlYmRiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTc4MjczMTM@._V1_.jpg (864x1280, 409.8K)

I liked it

Attached: 1644769685851.jpg (1989x2025, 298.62K)

Loki had some memorable shit, like the ending and Tara Strong, and was generally high production quality. Book of Boba had nothing.

>What planet we doin
>Tattooine?
>Sounds good

I like how she carries a sniper rifle in situations where a snipe rifle would be the dumbest possible thing to carry, like urban environments.

Doesn't matter though, she just kung-fus everyone anyway.

Not great, not terrible. I liked the score, and the general stories and themes were alright although action scenes were mediocre at best, laughable at worst.
The finale was a long drawn out fight in Mos Espa where Boba Fett and the Mandalore fail to advance any positions while fighting off endless waves of enemies flooding down the streets toward them like a Left4Dead gauntlet segment, while allied characters would sporadically arrive when the battle looked tenuous, rinse and repeat this for 30 minutes straight until finally the escalation of allies coming in to save the day with plucky determination wins the day and they emerge victorious despite half the city in shambles, and then laugh it off and all get together afterward except for the two pig guards who get pushed off the cliff at the beginning of the battle, the only friendly allies to suffer and are never mentioned again.

Attached: MosEspaFC1.png (900x680, 457.55K)

>people liked the mandalorian quick what do we do?
>uh I dunno just greenlight everything this autist filoni says

robert rodriguez is a hack

What fucking Moron at Disney thought people wanted a Boba Fett show where he's a moralfag running a crime syndicate but he spergs out whenever characters try to do crime?

Attached: 1648128278314.jpg (447x453, 156.9K)

The fact that they kept Robert Rodriguez on show runt the series even after seeing how incredibly poor the storytelling, cinematography, editing and fight choreography of the mando ep he directed is pretty astonishing.
But then they even gave him a free hand to insert his hacky cartoon-esque ideas and ultra cringe mexican culture stuff into the most important episodes of the show is genuinely mind boggling.
Then you've got Bryce Dallas Howard ripping off terminator whole-sale in her ep.

How did Favreau and Filoni not realize that the show was going to get trashed by the incompetents they hired?

Attached: Whoah cool toys.jpg (1438x597, 86.6K)

Memorable for being bad

Attached: knee-knee-in-the-groin.gif (220x146, 113.27K)

8 episodes delivered maybe 50 minutes of actually watchable content. That's pathetic honestly.

Attached: Star Wars vs Soy Wars.png (2099x1136, 2.61M)

What fucking moron at Disney decided they HAD to rehire the same actor to play Boba when he's old and fat now? FFS this isn't Luke Skywalker or Han Solo where we know the character by their face; Boba wore a fucking full mask the entire time in the movies. You could have gotten ANYONE to play him now

And the whole justification for delivering it weekly instead of as a boxed set was to encourage discussion. So stupid, many such cases.

>How did Favreau and Filoni not realize that the show was going to get trashed by the incompetents they hired?
Filoni is trash himself for a start. The problem is there's not a huge pool to hire from. I remember growing up in the 90s the idea of going into showbusiness was considered a symptom of mental illness, and 30 years on only mentally ill people are available as creative talent.

Does someone have the webm of that tiny scooter girl casually walking up to the giant black Wookiee and stabbing him

nothing happened

Every bad episode in that show was by Rodriguez . Disappointing since he made one good action packed episode in mandalorian.

she was the voice of Mulan who is practically a saint in the halls of neo-Disney, so when they found out she played a character in Clone Wars they decided she would be at the top of the character plug list, which in this show turned out to be much more of a character than Boba

Someone post the webm where Boba takes out Bane and there are like 50 cuts.

All of you should be flayed alive for being complete waste of space tranny niggers, i hope you all unironically develop tumors where you cut your balls off so it hurts like hell next time you degenerates are getting fucked by horse cock which is quite an understatement given you faggots experience level on accepting unholy amounts of girth up your rectal cavities.

Wish it hadn't.

you like a show with 20mph troon vespa chase scenes in it

That's cool but bobba fat still flopped and star wars is still dead

It’s so bad. I was not even expecting anything and I’m still disappointed for them killing the mystic of Fett and guaranteeing future generations don’t give a shit about him.

Boba wut?
I just want to kill niggers
Simple' as

It's almost like that's their intent with all of these shows.

this. captcha agrees

Attached: file.png (284x134, 5.07K)

I've been a lifelong Bobafag. I read the comics in the 90s. Shadows of the Empire was pure kino. Most of my SW toys were Boba Fett related. I mained Boba in Demolitions. And I always used the Boba skin in the Jedi Knight multiplayers.
Book of Boba sucked and the only good episode was Mando's.

The Tusken raider Dances with Wolves storyline was kind of interesting then they unceremoniously killed them off and brought in the Vespa faggots.

Oddly enough with Morrison they could have told some interesting stories
>the famous Boba Fett is alive, but getting older
>many remember his as the face of the Empire's stormtroopers
>maybe he runs into one of the last surviving clone troopers from the war
Instead we got this shit

booba feet lmao fr

>mods, vespas
>mos espas
this isnt fucking pottery is it?

Sounds like a complete waste of fucking time. What a shame.

what do you think about this?
amazon.com/Bounty-Hunter-Trilogy-Mandalorian-Merchandize/dp/B003UXNOQG

Might he wrong but her first appearance was in the Clone wars show. She might have been a bounty hunter before boba saved her. Been a while since I kept up with this shit