The last film you watched and what you thought of it

The last film you watched and what you thought of it.

Attached: cat.jpg (1080x1350, 164.86K)

I don’t remember. It’s been a few months.

I re-watched Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom and you know what, no complaints.

In Bruges I think? It has a reputation of being Reddit but I really enjoy it.

Robocop, had never seen it before. It was a lot more brainless than I was expecting. It was so stupid it was entertaining but not stupid enough to actually be a bad movie. Solid 6/10

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre. Same as the other 50+ times I've watched it, incredible movie.

Death on the Nile
Significantly inferior to the Suchet adaptation, but still an enjoyable exotic getaway.

>Under the Silver Lake
>weird ass movie trying to pretend that it has some kind of hidden message when, in reality, it probably doesn't; but it wants you to think it does and think that it doesn't at the same time
>also Andrew Garfield is relentlessly handsome

Starship Troopers. One of the most interesting movies ever made as it’s a colossal failure in terms of tone and what the director was going for (parody of fascism) but a revered cult classic

I saw Morbius in theaters opening night.
I can't remember what happened.

Colossal (Anne Hathaway). A bit girlie but a good movie.

Attached: colossal.jpg (2000x3000, 552.27K)

>the sadness
>Amazing practical effects
>Decent/average zombie plot
>Someone gets there eye socket raped

Filtered. I wanted to watch Robocop instead of Starship Troopers and my normie friend started mocking me. 30 minutes into Star Ship Troopers and he says “man It’s been a long time since i’ve seen this movie” and I instantly realized he has no idea who Verhoven is and is completely ignorant to the irony of his movies. People say Lynch is a normie filter but holy shit Verhoven is a massive catch all NOC net.

filtered

Lacoste shoes, is it the 80s again?

>still an enjoyable exotic getaway

you like greenscreened CGI backgrounds? They didn't even go to Egypt to shoot the movie, and Gadot was awful as always

Attached: 332BC6C2-40E1-4915-96B1-9600FB6BB4EC.jpg (300x168, 8.53K)

I thought it was pretty gay

Attached: Cruisingposter.jpg (220x320, 112.14K)

Nice pussy. And the cat is cute too

Death on the Nile. It was ok.

>Al Pacino is cruising for some cock
what did you honestly expect

She's also shot less than halfway through the movie so oh well?

Big Mommas House
I laughed a bunch, it was bretty good

Actually I was just kidding. I was kind of expecting more from it? I think it's just that times have changed maybe, but it didn't seem all that shocking. All the stuff about Pacino's character cracking up and maybe even becoming a killer by the end seemed not fully developed. The indiana jones woman was underused. I dunno, it wasn't bad, just felt sort of undercooked. The very first murder scene was pretty hard to watch though, despite not even really showing that much.

Venom. Fun and basic movie. I think Venom and I could do some great work taking out corruption, both corporate and governmental (as if there's much difference).

Attached: Venom.png (656x656, 998.43K)

the 3rd made in abyss movie and honestly it sucked there just is no tension or reason to worry for any character or care about really anything i like the concept and art more than the actual show its like narutaru ultra lite cutesy character in kinda fucked up situations except not really and there is no consequence for even side characters only made it through because i was expecting something "edgy" but nope its plodding uninspired hackery

The reality is niggers have asbolitely no regard for cats. I've seen them yell at street cats, chase them, try to hit them with their car either out of disregard or intentionally and let their fucking nigbulls run wild and after the cats. They're worse than bugs

the fuck are you talking about

Watch the original.

Attached: p3256_p_v10_ag.jpg (1536x2048, 327.72K)

I got filtered hard. Then I went and read the book and everything retroactively made sense.

I don't think I understand the decision to basically adapt individual scenes from the book without any narrative context. The premise is interesting enough that it would work as a conventional film.

Attached: product_2700.jpg (1560x2239, 599.39K)

Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels. quite dated, and definitely a product of it’s time, but still quite good. 7.5/10

Pic related. SOV/DIY horror. Director is heavily influenced by Fulci and it shows. Tons of (practical) gore and atmosphere, and while not quite as good as his other movies I've seen so far it's still entertaining for this type of movie.

Attached: 117275-blood-pigs-0-460-0-690-crop.jpg (460x690, 74.93K)

The Lost Weekend

Attached: 1579720655149.jpg (900x1000, 162.59K)

gonna be real with you chief never seen it

Doesn't bother me too much. It's the point of movies to play pretend and deceive.

This movie was pretty good, aside from the horrible editing in the end where it becomes nearly unwatchable, ruining any sense of tension during the finale, and the fact that they didn't do another take of William Peterson and his son's character BOTH messing up lines during the movie. I wouldn't think this guy should be directing anything if I hadn't already seen Heat.

Attached: manhunter.jpg (1000x1567, 108.35K)

surprisingly good. i was thrown off because it was in the "horror" section of amazon prime, but its not.
a bit slow in the beginning but it gets going pretty quickly near the last 1/3

Attached: freaks.jpg (1012x1500, 396.24K)

Same here. Started watching Red Rocket, stopped.

Not that one?

I mean it's worth a watch if you're into Friedkin, but it's obviously not his best.

becoming an adult is realizing that most movies aren’t worth the time it takes to sit through them

Nah

I saw Tenet again. I liked it more the second time around. Before that Dunkirk and basically same thing. Now Im thinking fuck it I might as well do a Nolan marathon or something. I havent seen Momento or Insomnia in ages.

re-watched the shooter last night, it remains based and redpilled.

>read review for pic related from site I mostly trust
>review says it's bad
>read review from a different site I mostly trust
>review says it's good
>"wtf"
>watch it to decide for myself
>up until the last 15 minutes or so it's underrated Hong Kong action kino (aside from a some bad comedic scenes and dragging a bit in the middle)
>last 15 minutes though are a mess compared to the rest of the movie, but still entertaining enough

Attached: d4414581e2e8e4124d7374fa5e1594f5.jpg (1000x1440, 370.06K)

Moonfall, great idea, terrible execution

Videodrome

Hadn't seen it in years but still holds up even if some parts are pretty corny

Parasite
It was average, with the twists that you expect in Korean movies.

Roman holiday, was pretty good. audrey hepburn is one of prettiest women to ever live

DUNC and I actually enjoyed it.

Truck Turrner
Pretty fun movie. Lot of good action, really quick pacing at the start but mellows out in the middle, short and sweet 90 minutes.

Attached: MV5BZmIzMWM0YTYtMjg2ZC00MmE1LWJhNWMtYzgxZjIwYTc2NWI3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTk2MzI2Ng@@._V1_.jpg (1600x900, 219.42K)

i like miike, and i like the premise of random kid getting caught up in a gang war, but it was just ok. i felt a little disappointed, because i wanted to like the movie more than i did.

Attached: first love.jpg (798x1190, 176.08K)

this girl taking a WMD

I liked it.

Attached: MV5BMTU1MjU0MzkwMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMjc0OTE2OTE@._V1_.jpg (375x500, 42.7K)

The Bubble. It was okay. Like a less funny Covid themed Tropic Thunder. But some of the performances were good.

Lars and the Real Girl. He’s literally me.

Prometheus, only worse and with an even dumber crew. And they even distorted the concept of the Alien:

Why when the classic alien was born was he a miniature xenomorph instead of a larva? And the acidic blood should have made a hole in that crewman's face instead of just burning.

4/10

PS: It was really good to see jussie smollet dying

Attached: 1080x1620_1494274563.jpg (480x721, 65.55K)

it was comfy

Attached: bears.jpg (492x755, 159.09K)

Just finished pic related; another SOV gorefest. Despite being filmed in 1989 on VHS it has a surprisingly professional quality to it compared to similar SOV movies; even more modern ones.

Attached: blackpast.jpg (446x656, 95.39K)

>doesn't mention it's genuinely funny and wonderfully politically incorrect

>Moonfall, great idea
nanobites taking over the moon is a great idea? The fuck dude

>first film I've paid to see in nearly 10 years
It was fun. Jim Carrey was actually good this time and the OC humans were sidelined for most of the movie.
Knuckles was cool and simple, Tails was pathetic and annoying (true to character).
7/10, will watch again when it's available to pirate.

Attached: 5397-4375-13c95a3aed72d94885fc287a4d6b6e12-707x1000.jpg (707x1000, 236.82K)