KDrama thread! ive been watching hotel del luna recently and finished episodes 10 and 11

KDrama thread! ive been watching hotel del luna recently and finished episodes 10 and 11

Attached: Hotel del Luna ep11 (36).jpg (1920x1080, 199.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NJR8Inf77Ac
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thats chill bro I fucked with oh my ghost forba good minute str8 bussin no cap

What did you think of episode 10? I laughed so much when manager guy did to manwol the same thing she always did and took her to eat somewhere and ignored everything she was saying and kept going on and on about the food and restaurant.

Watch 'My Mister', I think the actress in your pic is in it

Already did.

LOL yes!! when he repeated that line about missing closing time i laughed too
and sulli!! i didnt know she was in this episode i was really surprised ;_; combined with her storyline made me so sad for the whole episode

Attached: Hotel del Luna ep10 (1).jpg (1920x1080, 221.09K)

yes!! her name is iu, shes normally a singer but she done i think a lot of acting now
ive watched it start to finish! its really good i love it

Attached: Hotel del Luna ep10 (8).jpg (1920x1080, 238.2K)

Her storyline wasn't that sad. She didn't get to be with chanseong but that's it. :(

Posted earlier than I wanted to.
We see the thread mago again and she can affect the love of people. I think she really is a reference to the fate sister who weave the thread of fate.

IU(like Ai-Yu)
youtu.be/NJR8Inf77Ac

Attached: 314174.jpg (500x500, 88.93K)

thanks for the name, but I'm not emasculated enough to watch a kpop video

I've been watching Juvenile Justice. I thought it was was going to be like Phoenix Wright

i dont know what it was i just felt sad seeing her ;_; sorry and when she talked with her grandfather again it was all so sad
plus the sanchez suicide storyline!! i didnt expect that either
AND chan seong mother?!?! this episode
the whole episode i thought had a melancholy to it idk

Attached: Hotel del Luna ep10 (7).jpg (1920x1080, 264.47K)

Been watching a show called tomorrow on Netflix it comes on every Friday and Saturday.

It's about these grim reaper task force that tries to stop people doing suicide but it pisses off the other grim reapers.

I am enjoying it.

Attached: image_2022-04-15_030307412.png (752x752, 634.21K)

I've taken a break from kdramas since Start-Up pissed me off with how stupid all the characters were and how dumb fuck the story was. I can only handle so much "this happens just cause".

I saw that it was okay I liked the story with criminal prostitute girls.

what is it like??

ive watched the goblin drama and now hotel del luna both feature the grim reaper hes a popular figure! lol
in goblin the reapers are like a rask force is it like that?

My mother started randomly watching K drama cause of some person at work saying something about it and now she keeps talking about how hot she thinks this guy is.

Attached: 190501_현빈.jpg (620x744, 151.6K)

Imagine actually rotting your brain with this shit lol...

LOL get her to watch hotel del luna!

Attached: Hotel del Luna ep10 (42).jpg (1920x1080, 161.79K)

Not enough fat, black and lgbt people for you Ameribro?

Any good films come out this year?
Gonna watch this soon it's based on some webtoon or something.

Attached: MV5BNGI1YzEyOTUtYTU1NC00ZDM1LWJiMTItZTA0ZDBmNTM5YmE0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTEzMTI1Mjk3._V1_ (1).jpg (1080x1080, 139.41K)

kino

Attached: kino.jpg (185x272, 9.19K)

na, too many cat-scratch feminine gooks

hmm i dont really watch any kmovies yet haha sorry
i heard that one is good from another poster though!

Attached: Hotel del Luna ep10 (4).jpg (1920x1080, 185.85K)

Doesn't her character get raped in Dream High or am I thinking of someone else?

it's ok, no one will know. just take a little peek and then close the browser. little secret between you and youtube

I watched the first two eps of Our Blues. Very good so far. Most characters are older, although there's at least one teen couple. Definitely slower paced, more serious.

Attached: OurBlues.jpg (900x1272, 250.43K)

is it meant for older people you think?

I think that Baek-hee (Becky) played by Ham Eun-Jung.
But, speaking of Dream High, IU wearing a fat suit is pretty fun to watch

Sorry I took so long.
I get what you mean. This episode really had a lot of secondary plots that were sad. Even when iu found the reincarnation of her subordinate. It was a bittersweet episode overall I guess.
One thing I really liked this episode was when the how mira and the policeman first talk with each other. Mira was so smart and it was funny when she realized she had the wrong color lol! It actually reminded me of a video or article I read about how woman are forgetting that in the "old fashioned" days they would approach men with some lame excuse and let the man think it was their idea all along. One example they used was that say you are a woman and you see a guy you are interested in, you drop something and keep walking and if the guy is interested too he will see this as a great opportunity to go strike a conversation but it's was the woman's idea all along. After remembering this I was like "mira is a genious"

If I knock up a Korean broad and have hapa children will my daughters still end up dressing like sluts? /pol/ says I should make hapas because /pol/ says that asian women are better. I think those anons are full of shit though.

I think so - so far they're looking at failed marriages, remembering high school crushes, family problems etc. The teen couple is the children of two older characters (slight bit of star-crossed lovers there) but there's potentially some flashbacks for RomCom stuff but it feels like it will stay on the mature side.
So far I like it more than any recent Kdrama - better than Startup (not too hard) and HomeCha (I dropped but many liked it so??)

they will dress the same as everyone else in the place you live
woman do not conform by race but by society standards

>HomeCha (I dropped but many liked it so??)
Same. The only reason I can think of is that they kept watching because the guy was hot. At mid point the drama because so stale and boring.

/pol/ should be the last place you take advice on women from, or any advice at all. it would be like asking how to perform brain surgery from a hot-dog seller.

>KDrama thread! ive been watching hotel del luna recently and finished episodes 10 and 11
Is that before or after she shits herself in the cafe?

wait really?!? people do that?! haha i guess i didnt know hmm
that scene was really cute, and the scene because when mago is playing cupid now!! lol and when she said she needed to use the payphone and then takes out her smartphone lol
this episode has some funny parts too though
also why did chan seongs mom not want him!?!? did they explain that??? also if your headache gets too bad we can stop talking whenever!!

Attached: Hotel del Luna ep10 (9).jpg (1920x1080, 197.6K)

>the guy was hot
yeah he was on a pretty good career upswing before his ex took him down. But HomeCha was just way too cute and shallow for me, and I've even got some tolerance for that stuff.
some early scenes in Our Blues also take place at a fish market, which made me think of HomeCha but this was done so much better. it's a nice comparison between the two shows, how they handle that environment

IU in a fat suit for the Drama Gods

Attached: 1644864849788.jpg (450x675, 36.51K)

do you like it more because its more mature than a normal kdrama or something else???

hey sisters what's the best currently airing drama?

>more because its more mature
so far yep. there's a lot of breathing room in the script, some pauses where you can sort of let your mind work on what just happened, relate it to your own life, things like that. But, I usually like serious/melo stuff so I've a bit of bias.
the cast on this is very good, and it's nice to see Kim Woo Bin back alive and well from his cancer thing.

>wait really?!? people do that?!
I don't think they do anymore. That's why the video or article was made to show that you can do that as well.
That was so funny! She asks for a coin to use the payphone, gives him the heart thingy and then takes a call on her smartphone! And she decided to bring together the bandit and the princess. In episode 11 we even see mira yelling in her phone and sanchez (;-;) says they were enemies in a past life.
I don't think they explain it. Maybe she just didn't want a child but also didn't want to abort it so she abandoned it as soon as he was born. I didn't expect that we were going to meet his mom like that.
It's ok.

I liked extracurricular, my name, and sweet home, but haven't really gotten into any other ones I've tried. Any recommendations?

IU is cute~

CUTE~!

My Mister
Signal
Stranger

also this scene with the barman when he was trying to set chan seong up with sulli LOL
ohhh ok thats a smart thing to do though lol
and i noticed that too! i wonder if they are actually broken up haha
and i didnt expect it either i was thinking maybe they werent married when he was conceived or something?? its lucky (or unlucky) that he ran into his mom like that

Attached: Hotel del Luna ep10 (14).jpg (1920x1080, 216.23K)

i really liked all the scene in the library they were all cold(?) feeling it matched when i was feeling well lol if that makes sense

Attached: Hotel del Luna ep10 (31).jpg (1920x1080, 244.86K)

cute!!

Attached: Hotel del Luna ep11 (20).jpg (1920x1080, 231.53K)

The entire time the barman was trying to set chanseaong with her and iu would get very jealous and angry because of it. She even decides to go spy on them after learning they would have a second date and uses the grandpa as an excuse to go there.
I don't think so. I think they will stay together. Mago did say that if he let go of the heart he would be single forever so maybe if it's not mira then it's no one.
I doubt they were married but they could get married later if they wanted to be together and raise the child. I think she didn't want a child but the father would never abandon him so they separated.
One joke that I love in this episode was when Sanchez (;-;) learns chanseong is going on a date with the granddaughter and he says something like "you are ambitious chanseong only goes for woman who have their own hotel" so funny lol!

Nice catch!
Even the director is making fun of how often iu changes clothes with her deciding to change when chanseong asks her to go to the library and she also puts on something different when going to eat on episode 11.

thanks!! yes that was funny lol but we love her for it haha
LOL i forgot about that haha sanchez(;_;) is so funny despite what has happened to him!!! whyyyy ;___; i was so excited for him when he said he got a ring for veronica and we heard her on the phone and they were voice chatting but did show up the screen so i thought it was going to be someone else we knew!! but then at the dinner and she didnt show and started to walk and sit down it dawned on me she must be dead!!!!! ;____; it was so sad i was tearing up so hard sanchez deserves better!!

Attached: Hotel del Luna ep10 (35).jpg (1920x1080, 190.48K)

>LOL!!!
>;_;
>:)
>:(
>!!!!

this one too even the weather outside matches the sad feeling!

Attached: Hotel del Luna ep10 (30).jpg (1920x1080, 249.88K)

Episode 11 did /ourboy/ sanchez dirty and it was such a cheap shot at an emotional reaction. It worked but they shouldn't have done that. :(
Me too! I was really excited that we were finally going to meet the mysterious veronica after all and then they go and do that.
>it was so sad i was tearing up so hard sanchez deserves better!!
Yes! The guy spent the entire show being funny, had a ghost almost marry him, is always helping everyone, we learn he almost killed himself and what's his big payoff? His gf almost fiance dies and he gets a few minutes with her. It's not fair.

It was cute when chanseong realizes manwol was trying to comfort him but wasn't very good at it.

;_; and now hes gone to italy for the funeral i wonder when he'll be back or if he will be
oh and the whole storyline with the serial killer!! so if i understood it correctly he was just killing people that other people said to kill on that forum yeonwoo found? and that cliffhanger on episode 11! iu is going to lose it lol
right!! she was gripping his sleeve so hard she took a button off haha cute

Attached: Hotel del Luna ep11 (3).jpg (1920x1080, 280.09K)

also all the shots of the tree blooming was so beautful i took a bunch of screenshots of it lol maybe a good phone wallpaper or something!

Attached: Hotel del Luna ep10 (46).jpg (1920x1080, 326.37K)

I really didn't like this veronica storyline. If they wanted to show sanchez where chanseong worked let him and veronica spend the night there instead of the newlyweds. But no it's better if we kill her. Why make the best guy suffer so much? T-T
I think that was him incriminating the husband of the woman he killed. First he put the body and shovel in his car and then he created a motive for him, the motive being that forum. Maybe he chose his victims using that so that he could frame someone in the future.
She is! I was thinking that maybe she goes full evil ghost on the guy and almost kills him and chanseong stops her so that she doesn't get snapped.

That part where iu thought he was asking her to hug him and then he opened his arms wide was funny too!! I'm loving how their interactions are getting better and more comfortable as chanseong doesn't shy away from liking her and iu realizes she has no reason to be jealous all the time.

Very good way to have a kdrama/kpop(iu) related picture without anything knowing.

I liked this one, though I don't actually care for the dom fetish

LOL yes this scene was hilarious haha iu was so weirded out and chan seong was having fun with it
and the scene where they go to dinner and laugh and talk a lot!!! so cute
ohhhhhhh ok thanks this serial killer guy is smart lol
but i have a feeling hes no going to last long against iu lol
im hopnig they use detective work to take him down though

Attached: Hotel del Luna ep11 (24).jpg (1920x1080, 230.75K)