Based Yvette, savagely so

based Yvette, savagely so.

Attached: chrome_Ow8dDDRgaS.png (658x664, 675.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lfiYb_oGhwY
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

she looks like em thick

I hate women so much it's unreal

Fucking zoomers

dirty little whore

Hot

What was she being interviewed about?

That’s a bookend not a dildo autist

advertisement.

Attached: 1649961205129.gif (598x628, 2.67M)

trans rights

Women not being taken seriously in industries.

>It's white

Uhm, buck bros..did we get too cocky??

Attached: 1468929629453.png (480x640, 465.3K)

Women will do anything for attention. If she was actually using that thing, it wouldnt be on a bookshelf. Every single thing in that picture is planned

Penis girth and it's effects on global warming

>Yvette Amos appeared on the Welsh news programme on Tuesday evening to discuss her experiences of unemployment during the pandemic. Today her parents have said they're not embarassed after her interview went viral. Her mother, Esther Williams, said she did not know what the object

Attached: Amos.png (878x584, 422.29K)

dildos

greentext the male version

yeeeeeeeeaaah

here cums Amos

youtube.com/watch?v=lfiYb_oGhwY
seems like she's working two jobs

>On interviewing Yvette’s mother Esther Williams about the incident, she expressed that Yvette Amos wasn’t embarrassed as she herself didn’t know what the object was.

Top kek

This is how they say penis in Welsh: Pyyneys

mine's bigger.

>>no BBC on the BBC?
what did she mean by this?

Subverted expectations

Looks like it was to distract from the bloody hand prints on the wall

It can be both

>camera shifts to her screen
>zooms right back out to show all three of them again after two seconds

comedy gold.

Oh thank god it's white

Just cocky enough, judging by the size of it.

Why do women not hide those kinds of stuff? They always freely have those kinds of things on display for the whole world to see.

They've villainized white men so much they're now seen as dangerous & desirable again.

Broken into the homes of a lot of women, user?

Have you ever been inside a woman's house/room? Women don't keep their sex toys out in the open like that.

this
its definitely a penis, but i think its ornamental
looked like a ceramic piece to me but thats something we have here only i think, so probably not that (also the ones we have, like in pic related, are supposed to be grotesque and a joke of sorts, nothing anyone expect some lowlife or some traditional rural tavern would have displayed)
either way its embarrassing to have it prominently shown, especially when youre being interviewed in a news segment

Attached: caralho das caldas.png (736x490, 643.59K)

Is the modern day version of Cinderella finding a women who masturbates with an exact replica of your penis?

Seems a bit large

Women being objectified in films.

Yes.

It's hot how thick it is. Bitches always compliment my thick cock. Well back when I got laid

Why are you pretending you've been in a girl's bedroom?

enslave women

much love, brother.

Attached: doug.png (637x527, 314.37K)

>woman hailed as a hero for displaying a dildo

Attached: 1564245362186.png (500x478, 114.15K)

My girth is nearly 6 inches and so is my length.

Attached: Kim clap.gif (219x186, 1.76M)

Is he not allowed to drink?

I want to watch her stretch her little pussy out with that thing

>BWC on BBC
she was making a statement

Shouldn't this be illegal? Are dicks allowed on British tv? Of course it is not a real one, but I assume Ofcom would apply the same rules to an animated show, no?

it's frowned upon for politicians to keep booze in their office these days
especially when your brother is known for getting black out drunk in public and smoking crack on camera while being the mayor

Attached: rob_ford_on_st_patricks_day_2012.jpg (1199x1114, 121.27K)

Rob Ford is the Chris Farley of politicians

Just burn it all down already

wtf I didn't know he was dead?!

Frowned upon by some sure, but you're trying to compare a foundational cornerstone of society (alcohol) to a degenerate plaything.

Americans are cute

of course she's fucking welsh, only an inbred idiot like them would leave shit like that up

>hailed as a hero
"Hero" should be her new nickname.

>mother of at least one kid doesn't know what a dick looks like
Do bongs really?

My Mayor Marion Barry smoked crack too. Mayor's are busy and need a good pick me up occasionally

maybe depends where you live, by american standards there was a time when you were right
but nowadays if you're going to have a drink with office coworkers you leave and go to a bar/restaurant
only exception is small amount of champaign, any other drinking and a woman can report you to hr for making her feel uncomfortable

got reelected too, but he was a black democrat in dc
ford was kinda weird because white leftists would call him a racist, but then his support was suburban immigrants who want to pay lower taxes and don't care if you skip the pride parade to go to your cottage

>install security systems for a year
>can remember at least a dozen times I went into a single woman's place with at least one plastic dick casually out in the open like an empty beer can
>dykes were the worst, literally bins full of all manner of penis envy either barely hidden or in the sink for a washing
I have no idea why, but a lot legit don't put their toys away once they're done

>ceramic

You can literally see it bending. And no aspie. I don't think they intentionally would ceramic a limp penis.

>she did not know what the object

Dumb esl poster

Attached: 1628205935884.jpg (1024x661, 75.11K)

I know right? The only heroes should be people who have been alone for years because of their unpleasantness. Fuck yeah!

>looks exactly like a penis
>"nah i dont know what the fuck that was lmao"
i know grandma was just trying to cover her ass but she clearly didnt think it through

This. yuropoors are subhuman.

Attached: kaz.jpg (864x1023, 83.27K)

She clearly did think it through. It's the best way to deny. Because what the fuck are people like you going to do? Call her on it? Not on any public forum with your names displayed.

Not the average office worker. Big wigs who have private offices can more securely keep bottles of whiskey on hand in their desk.

Light skinned men are desirable. Too bad you'll never be one.

>Welsh
>yuropoors
>burger education

Attached: 1583502961554.jpg (512x564, 41.1K)