David Lynch Launches $500 Million Transcendental Meditation World Peace Initiative

Where did he get the money, Yea Forums? Netflix deal?

Attached: lynch.png (605x677, 556.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SZqHDHKx6qo
youtube.com/watch?v=Nvwo7WpU5E0
youtu.be/WAgqatqFz9g
youtu.be/3nwwKbM_vJc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

meditation doesn't work

Royalties from the term "Lychian"

Tell that to the CIA

david foster wallace spinning in his grave

At the every least it keeps people with mild problems from getting onto the psychiatric medication and giving themselves real mental problems.

Just stare at a wall bro

Today an user realized all matter is energy condensed to a slow vibration

Attached: 1649362171449.jpg (2048x2048, 1009.51K)

It’s literally saved my life and relationships. Not TM specifically but meditation really pulled me out of some really dark shit.

Depends on your definition of "work"

he's been making movies that get him big cash paydays and royalties for like 40 years and was really smart with investments because he's intelligent and white and high agency

I love this nigga everyday I watch his number of the day thing and everytime I guess correct I feel good.

I guess the real answer is that it's not his money but I prefer to think that Netflix shelled out half a billion for Wisteria then cancelled it for being too weird.

So why does he live in a shed building useless inventions while telling people what the weather is like?

Science says otherwise. Some very specific headcases should perhaps avoid it, but most people benefit from meditation as it makes the individual less anxious and calms your thoughts. it doesn't have to be transcendental meditation btw, simple nonreligious zazen will do.

based truthteller

He’s had the David Lynch Foundation for decades. I’m sure it’s accumulated some hefty donations over the years.

adhd coomer detected

>science says otherwise

Attached: DDB20F48-41D2-4609-8DB6-38D74C7F17A8.png (598x800, 1.83M)

>ugh, is that a religious practice that is beneficial to my mental health? better invent a secular version that’s the exact same thing
Why are gaytheists like this?

Correct. There is overwhelming evidence that meditation is beneficial for our well-being.

Transcendental Meditation is a scam meant to milk retards.

It's a BUSINESS that makes you pay $1,200 to talk to you for 1 hour to "learn the secrets." No I'm not joking. That's LITERALLY what it is. A complete scam just like every other IMPROOOVER scam.

Rent free obsession is the condition they suffer from.

I feel bad for the boomers that fell for the lies of Marharshi and the other grifters of the New Age movement.

>Correct. There is overwhelming evidence that meditation is beneficial for our well-being.

Attached: FF342ABA-FCAA-43BD-B263-E66F4B6C01BE.jpg (800x450, 44.6K)

This isn't an argument

because that's what gets the bitches dude have you seen how much 11/10 pussy the guy has been surrounded with for his entire life? like absolute S-tier hoes you cant buy with money they'll only fuck you if they fall in love with you.

Doesn't work for what

>meditation doesn’t work because, uh, it just doesn’t okay!

You can’t invent a subscription based prayer app.

>user has never meditated
Fpwp

I actually meditate myself just think the guy posts like a fag lol

based retard

it’s called daily motivational quotes/ having a therapist

any good films or movies on meditation? i've quite a few books but haven't really watched anything on it. some films are meditative but im looking something focused on meditation rather than a meditative experience.

the mind illuminated

What are "mild problems"?

Another racket for the jews

>the mind illuminated
ive read that book and i don't think they ever made it into a film? also that author got exposed as a degenerate adulterer and sexual abuser and was arrested.

What The Bleep Do We Know!?

based

in the heart of every atheist is a child angry at his father

hes dying and trying to build his legacy more

Meditation just quietens the voices and issues temporarily. It doesn't remove them. Prayer and God is the only thing that can do it. Meditators constantly need the meditation or they revert. It mimics a drug in that it temporarily removes the symptoms, but if someone went without meditating for a long period they would return. Prayer and God can remove it permanently. Prayer basically is meditation on yourself but with God.

all that money just to sit down and shut your eyes.

Attached: hahahawelcometohell.jpg (1280x720, 89.44K)

The best thing you do for a restless mind is more cocaine

People don't want to admit there is a God, it means they have responsibility for their own lives. Whereas without God they can blame others and not feel the need to change. The change thing comes from that if God is real you are immortal. If you are immortal and you know it you want to grow and change. If you are mortal you don't really want to as much because you feel there is no point.

looks interesting, watching now, thanks.

you realise christian monks meditated constantly too? it’s not just an eastern thing

Therapy is about as good as your therapist, and half of them have far worse issues than the people who go to therapy. It's why they became therapists in the first place, t. psychology was filled with absolute loonies when I was at uni. Also a lot are atheists. And you can't fix spiritual problems with a physical/material worldview.

That was a troll. That movie is debooonked garbage from 20 years ago. Just look up Jon Labat-Zinn on youtube. All his shit is free and there’s zero bullshit.

Normal reactions to troubles in your life that are interpreted as "mental illness". Maybe a family member dies and they lose their job and their boyfriend or girlfriend breaks up with them and they become "depressed". This is a normal reaction to stressors in your life that you don't need to medicate away. Also "horoscope" diagnoses that are designed to be vague enough for anyone to fit into. Having ups and downs doesn't make you bipolar. Getting anxious isn't a disorder.

Jon *Kabat-Zinn

I never said there was no value in it. But it's like going to the gym and doing some sort've cardio light weight routine hoping to gain mass. You're going to see benefits, and there are. But you're missing out by not involving God and the spirit just as you are missing out by not squatting atg and doing some sort've starting strength into a good bodybuilding routine. Prayer is just meditation but with God and far more constructive. Involving God in anything makes it 1000x better

howard stern is gonna' be on this somehow

his obsession with trance is endless

youtu.be/SZqHDHKx6qo

Howard Stern is a literal rapist Jew. Prime Yogi material

>he doesn't know
Say 'Amen' out loud.
Coincidentally the vibration is the same as buddhist ohm mantra from mediation.

truly based

Lol dude thinks that Christian meditation is the same as Buddhist meditation

t.NPC

You alienated all your friends

I was trolling, I've never watched that movie but about 15 years ago it was really popular with the dumbest people alive.

Gregorian chants, spiritual keys and mantras are all permutations of the same thing

christian meditative works like the cloud of unknowing can be quite similar to buddhist and hindu ones

>Transcendental Meditation World Peace

Attached: PoshImmaterialBull-size_restricted.gif (300x300, 1.49M)

Attached: 1639761313615.jpg (199x253, 12.52K)

You’re welcome, Yea Forums.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nvwo7WpU5E0

Attached: relax.jpg (750x933, 113.06K)

remember when louis learned about meditation

youtu.be/WAgqatqFz9g

wrong

Based anons

All of his movies? TV shows?
Elaborate money laundering schemes.

Fuck I meant to post this

youtu.be/3nwwKbM_vJc

I really like this image, I consciously relax every time I see it, people should post it more often, this computer culture we live in promotes a lot of bad physical habits

When you've studied TM as long as he has, you can conjure money directly from the ethereal realm using nothing but willpower. Where do you think all those covid stimmies came from? Than uncle Dave for those

I got rangebanned for making relax threads here with that image

LOL. i just got to the part about natives not being able to ships and turned it off.

Wut. Do you even know what a Gregorian chant is or what is the objective of chanting? Also mantras usually don't even have one true translation and are usually just meant to get you in a meaningless(and dare I say egotistical) trance.
Therefore, Christianity=Buddhism

Doesn't work to do what exactly?

WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN? WHY DO YOU NEED HALF A BILLION DOLLARS TO MEDITATE?

now you're just talking shit
even Buddhist and hindu mediations are different
Hindus use mantras
Meanwhile Buddhists use tulpa

Did you get to the part about how if you write means words on a bottle of water it changes the structure of the water crystals or something?

cringe
meditation takes practice, you most likely just have ADHD.

>World Peace
>WP
>White Power…

Attached: 08249E0E-F084-4D68-BF20-4F50260380F2.jpg (1800x1200, 356.07K)

>Prayer and God can remove it permanently
If God knows exactly what I'm thinking and what I want at all times, why do I have to ask him to do stuff? Why is he so pedantic?

It's incredible that he's even dumber than his films are. No wait I mean they're so deep psychological thingies ooh wow the id the ego omg ooo bebe gothic sex fuck

This nigga learned buddhism on facebook