Better Call Saul Final Season

4 MORE DAYS TILL KINO

Attached: bcs.jpg (1000x563, 121.87K)

4 days until... Hello, Jimmy...

Attached: 1533607748616.png (584x591, 107.42K)

Did they even find his body in the fire?

Yes. Howard saw it.

I unironically dress like Jimmy these days. Is peak comfy and everyone always compliments me on my outfits.

That's very nice, user

Attached: 1648938396971.jpg (600x549, 35.15K)

I'm scared bros, she's not going to make it is she

Attached: kim.jpg (4500x3000, 482.9K)

Post your predictions anons, here's mines:
>There will be a timeskip after Lalo is dealt with, we'll go into Breaking Bad years
>Kim lives with Saul during BB times, she has her own probono practice, she takes the poor criminals who deserve a second chance, and sends the bastard criminals to Saul, that's how Jesse Pinkman gets to know Saul.
>The reason why Jesse and Walt are inserted into the story is that we're gonna see Jimmy's life during BB, they're gonna reshoot scenes and add to it by following Saul instead of Jesse and Walt
>Surprise, Lalo and Nacho are still alive in BB, they will be dealt with during the BB years, meaning Lalo dies sometime after the 'did Lalo send you?' line, and 'the Salamanca name dies with you' line
>The show will end with Gene Takovic paying for his crimes, but then he'll go do good for society, just like Chuck wanted

you made a boo-boo

Attached: nacho.png (356x382, 152.55K)

Yes. He died from Electrical Poisoning

If she gets tinier she might go unnoticed by the cartel and criminals

Lol

She's Wendy

They only found Wreckage Brother. Pic is Chuck.

Attached: why would you electrocution poison a man before throwing his lantern off of a table.jpg (1920x1080, 221.68K)

You mean like this or peak Saul?

Attached: jimmy.jpg (1200x680, 358.6K)

BTW I'm Wendy now, from the critically acclaimed Breaking Bad

Will they finally reveal who Paul Osermanos is?

overly sentimental prediction: Gene goes full Saul and sets up that cabbie to go to jail/injure himself etc. in some kind of confidence trick. he gets the cabbie to keep quiet barring further consequences from the con. with his newfound confidence he seeks out Kim (who is from Nebraska based on the show's flashbacks). he finds her location but sees her with a new husband and a child and we see jimmy finally come back out and ugly cry, accepting what he lost and can never get back. he turns himself in and the epilogue is that he helps other convicts in prison to review and explain their cases as a legal aide, the first of which is someone who is in there for doing a chicago sunroof. credits.

Wrong. Howard becomes Wendy. Kim takes test and becomes the cab driver. This double-reversal is a bit of pottery connecting into Jimmy's transition into Saul. His whole Jimmy life at HHM has flipped around. He says it's all good, man, but it's actually all bad, man.

All of the season 6 episodes have pairings as their titles.
>"Wine and Roses"
>"Carrot and Stick"
>"Rock and Hard Place"
>"Hit and Run"
The finale will be titled "Crime and Punishment," and it's where Jimmy reckons with what he's done as he realizes this man is Kim.

Attached: wendypill.jpg (1471x547, 158.02K)

Howard becoming Wendy would actually be hilarious if Jesse didn't fuck her

Not sure the difference between the two. In general my shirts are tamer colors, but my coats are colorful and usually have patterns (windowpanes, plaids, etc).

For me its Erin

Attached: bcs erin.jpg (1880x1080, 192.59K)

Did they even explain why Chuck became a schizo about electricity. I know it was supposed to be a mental illness he thinks is real but why was it specifically being allergic to electricity. Like they could've just had him be a schizophrenic and say it runs in the family or something and it got bad as he got older, seems like a weird way to do it.

Attached: 1591578326439.jpg (780x438, 35.42K)

>badly cropped pepe image
>frogposter
>room temp (celsius) IQ question
chuck did everything for attention
he never had any sort of disease, he just wanted the attention that jimmy was getting
he picked electricity because its literally everywhere in our modern society so it makes him a special snowflake
did you even watch the show shitposter? all of this is explained in detail multiple times

It's in reaction to Jimmy, who can shoot lightning out of his fingers.

they just gonna release them all on one day?
or do the old timey weekly wait shit

dumb question. His condition acts up and gets worse than usual, whenever Jimmy would do something shady.

The latter, though for some reason they are premiering 2 at once.

Not only is it once a week, lil zoom-zoom, but episode 7 comes out May 23, and episode 8 not until July 11.

>tfw have to work during premiere times and have to avoid this place for hours until I get home
JDIMSA. I wanted to be in the game threads with the fellas.

>all of this is explained in detail multiple times
No it wasn't

It’s weekly then a break with the finale in August. It’s better that way, binge watching just makes the show fizzle out. Actual hype and discussion will occur.

Even with GOT season 8, at least some people were excited by Ep2. After that people were watching to see the mess that followed. It was kino, watching it on warm nights with just my flatmate and me talking about it the next morning.

>His condition acts up and gets worse than usual, whenever Jimmy would do something shady.
Okay but why specifically was it an allergy to electricity. They could've done this with real mental illnesses. They don't even have to have Chuck actually have the mental illness just have him think he does, that's not uncommon.

It stemmed from his divorce. It was a psychosomatic response to the loss and stress

Maybe it's a metaphor. Metaphor's are common in the series, like the bottle throwing scene in early S5

They made up a fake disease so that the audience would know Chuck was full of shit.

kim's plan to fuck with howard backfires horribly and he kills himself, leading to her downfall and absence from bb

ONE AFTER MAGNA CARTA

Attached: CHUCK.jpg (1280x720, 46.18K)

Bets on Kim only staying and marrying Jimmy for the sandpiper money?

If howard would commit sudoku, how would he do it?

kim ends up with Lalo

Attached: kim_thumbs.jpg (900x838, 113.48K)

You know what? That's probably the real answer.

Attached: dazh8kh-b4ccc97b-4d3c-4d7a-920c-b06d3f1de0a9.png (989x1134, 1.86M)

she dies

i don't think it leads to her downfall but she finally sees the consequences of playing the same games that jimmy does and she leaves him to move home to nebraska.

did you legitimately not watch the show
chuck constantly refuses to admit he has a mental illness, trying to make up a fake physical condition
>ye but durr why chuk no say he have schizophrenia
because it would defeat the point you fucking autist

I don't think she dies user. That theory is straight up deconfirmed as far as I'm concerned.

Kim is going to end up in jail for what they do to Howard.
Last scene is Gene going to pick her up from prison.

Attached: Dom Watchell - Yup!.jpg (300x168, 5.71K)

Kim will die in the plane collission

i think the last scenes will be jimmy hanging up the hats of both saul and gene and turning himself in and becoming one of those convicts who helps other convicts with their cases

how has david cross not cameoed in this yet

how did he get away with this?

Kim will end up chained up in a basement and the final episode will just be 1 hour of rape

Attached: 1649985834838.jpg (1242x497, 54.39K)

Everyone hates that annoying Jew, that's why

I just realized this guy isn't David Cross.

Attached: Untitled.png (846x962, 686.94K)

she probably kills jimmy

I can tell just from looking at her that she's of irish heritage.

I interned at a public defenders office last month. 90 percent of the lawyers there were females... why do women love law so much

Attached: kim saul.jpg (1000x576, 106.57K)

easy to abuse and exploit
its funny how far apart law is from justice

Please let it be

Kim gets vacuumed