User I have a way to send a message to the outside. You have to cum in me

>user I have a way to send a message to the outside. You have to cum in me.

Attached: severance-helly-z.jpg (650x433, 154.67K)

Why didn't she chop off a finger? Her outie wouldn't dare return to work.

her outie returned to work after she attempted to neck herself, she's way too in her family's shenanigans to quit

tfw mark finds out and makes her squeeze it out

Her outie mentioned how no matter how she hurts herself, she'll make her regret it. Which was one big shit bluff since if she took out her eyes, both her innie and outie would become useless.

She threatened to, but her outie promised to torture her. Then she hung herself in the elevator, hanging the outie as soon as she switched on.

No thanks.

Attached: 1552881241102.png (1000x700, 100.75K)

gay

no way fag

Yes.

Attached: 1628810192046.jpg (400x366, 59.65K)

Cool eyebrows

>user I have a way to send a message to the outside. You have to cum in us.

Attached: image.jpg (460x245, 14.62K)

this show sounds really dumb
>outie
eww

What's the actual line?
And if this is the actual one then PLEASE someone sauce me

No they're old.

Attached: 1649559965393.jpg (1077x985, 70.98K)

>How do I know this isn't just a trick to get my cum?

Attached: think.png (840x859, 317.21K)

That is the actual line.

OK BUT WHERE IS IT FROM

This show reminded me of picrel

Attached: p186603_b_v8_ab.jpg (960x1440, 176.86K)

Severance, and no that's not the actual line you moron

OK BUT WHAT IS THE ACTUAL LINE

Reminds me of that cat picture. Someone post it!!

The funniest character in this show is the black guy who’s friends with the brother-in-law. Wtf is his problem? He talks like a robot who knows nothing about the world aside from popular reddit posts, then he takes credit for finding the baby at the end

that's exactly how LA normalfag woke hipsters talk, they're so insufferable, yet somehow a woke book slipping into the severed floor fits perfectly into the narrative of this show

nigs were always good comic relief

All the Black men in the show are kino

All the people on the outside are weird.

I still don't understand the drawbacks to being severed, I mean sure it's cruel if we're talking about wagie shit, but would it not help if you're trying to do a task that only a severed version of yourself can do? kind of like the woman who was afraid of pregnancy?

Severance is miles better

true, mostly because dollhouse tried to be an episodic show and didn't focus on the dolls themselves

This is exactly how magatards act. They just parrot everything Tucker says.

Are you on the spectrum by any chance? Severed beings are a fucked up concept, the idea behind it should frightened you.

Attached: 1557623303690.png (598x543, 564.86K)

They're about equal

i’m severe right now i have DID

So disappointed that innie Mark found out the truth about his wife. I wanted him to continue to pursue Helly in the next season. That's less likely if he knows his wife is still alive.

Attached: mark and helly.jpg (625x423, 22.87K)

retarded faggot tranny

Attached: doreen.jpg (318x159, 7.12K)

why would it frighten me? there are countless applications for such a technology, I mean you could just send in severed conscripts to war and spare poor people its horrors, if they die then so be it but if they come back they won't kill themselves over PTSD.
you can also use it to prostitute yourself without the moral luggage that comes with it, or perhaps use it to have a severed self that learns a very specific skill set you can rely on when needed, hell you can even just kill yourself without making your family sad just by being severed and letting a new you take over if you're far too depressed for life.
the possibilities are endless

Why should I be forced to feel bad...for myself?

SHESSSS ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE

Yes, including Miss Casey.

Attached: Dollhouse - Sierra - Audra.jpg (853x480, 28.74K)

the wife is only there to create further drama and speculation for season 2, because otherwise I see no point in her character being alive

That shit was so cringe

Yeah it was pretty bad writing. Earlier his brother in law doesn't show him the picture, it's like "WINK WINK GETT IT WE FORESHADOWED IT XD"

Well what else would his reaction be?

It was like a moment out of an old shitty soap opera. Mark has a weird taste in women
>"dead" wife looks like that one fox from courage the cowardly dog
>has sex with a woman who looks like Tony Todd in a wig

c'mon bro. Get it together Mark.

the worst part is you just know by next season they'll start pondering what he meant when he said she's alive

i want an innie helly gf

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1918x802, 129.62K)

wont it be funny when shes actually not alive and Mark just thinks all asians rook same

show me another asian that looks like that

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1918x802, 141.07K)

I wouldn't mind it. I work in a windowless office, can't talk about my work to any of my friends, and theres no opportunity to make friends at work. The higher my security clearance gets the more I'll be alone and the more depressing it'll get.

The show needs more realism: You have to drink water non stop in windowless offices because the air-conditioning strips your body of moisture, you end up with cracked lips, constipation or headaches really easy. You also need to take Vitamin D supplements or you get depressed.

Weird nobodies mentioned why people do these jobs yet. Six figure salaries, for basic work, just because it's sensitive.

Hmm. Dollhouse kinda delivered on the "hey we have mind wiping tech lets use it for all kinds of fucked up shit" right off the bat, whereas Severance is all "But WhAt IS iT?!" bullshit in relation to the company and the work.

>has sex with a woman who looks like Tony Todd in a wig

kek

She looks Tibetan. Like Dichen Lachman.

Bros

Attached: Screenshot_20220414-002256_Instagram.jpg (1080x275, 29.25K)

Dude, you are so in there!

You described him perfectly. I hate him so much.

that literally is Dichen Lachmann and she has that look moreso because shes half german

bumping for this

tranny obsessed autist.

you made it

There doesn't seem to be a change in morals between states. She's working to undermine her family's business.

She wants to fuck you bro, send a pic of your dick.

Also the botox.

i do think a pregnancy angle would've been interesting, instead they blew that on the old gay guys. that would be interesting if one had AIDS

Nope. This show is actually good.

slide into those DMs m8

The whole point of the show is that just because you don't want to do them, it doesnt mean that your other self would want to as well. The idea is that if these things are so horrible that you dont want them, what is the moral stance on forcing them on others?

soooo jealous

no the point of the show is that severance is terrible but then you start to recognize some of the things they do to the severed aren't that different from reality. this makes you think about the experience of workers and how unnatural this entire system of society is.

The did mention why, its because:
a) experimental
b) sensitive material
c) the outies used it as escapism
And I'd assume they pay is good, that's why.
I wouldn't mind it. I work in a windowless office, can't talk about my work to any of my friends, and theres no opportunity to make friends at work. The higher my security clearance gets the more I'll be alone and the more depressing it'll get.
You say you won't because you are reaping the benefits, but what about your innie? An existence of just wagecucking?

Idiot, the point I'm talking is that about severance within the show, not how it's an allegory to real world corporatism. You are just jumping from point a to b.

the closest user will ever get to love from a woman.

Milktruck will go in with a coat hanger

>You are just jumping from point a to b.
point B seems like a reasonable place to go from point A

How so?
They literally showed her picture in a previous episode.

they only want WMD

include me in the screencap

They did mention how an innie got pregnants and it was a controversy. It was in the news I think.