So he’s basically out of show business now, right?

Flashback 5-10 years ago- the people on this board probably weren’t fans of him but he had a decent sized fan base and was fairly well respected as a comedian for the Democrat/liberal fake nerd crowd.

He basically threw all of that in the garbage to get roided out for a movie that was pretty universally panned, and now any good will he may have had in the past has been pretty well dried up

Attached: CB222955-1D55-4001-A88E-4D282AD42B0B.jpg (1687x2500, 3.39M)

he’s in obi wan sneedobi

why does roiding up mean he lost good will?

he can probably find work

i think my only hope as a pajeet male is to go for kumail-kore

id on that type of shirt?

A large part of his appeal to his fan base was that he was very physically average. Not particularly fat or skinny, but just sort of schlubby, and certainly not jacked and muscular. His first taped stand up special was titled “Beta Male”. He essentially threw out his whole brand

You won't look good in this shirt if you are skinny fat, but it's a 50s styled one

I'm built-fat, user. It's a little better than skinny fat but I'm def not as shredded as I'd like to be.

Maybe you'll look okay, these shirts are pretty hard to pull off if you don't style your hair well

Now that you mention it, where the hell are Jeff, Spencer and Schrab?

he looks ridiculous

Attached: 1602098540351.jpg (598x554, 19.65K)

i seriously need help with my hair. It doesn't style well it just sits flat. not to mention i'm thinning and receding. i hate that I get so down on myself for this stuff that I cannot live my life to the fullest.

also give me a fucking id on the shirt already. what do i search to find it.

I hope he stays on the hgh so his potato face can become even more disfigured

just ask him on twitter, hed probably appreciate the attention

based

He must be fucking absolutely every white woman that moves now.

My mom saw that The Big Sick movie he made about his white wife.

He was really going somewhere in that particular acceptable brown person artist type of lane, like Jordan Peele is currently in.

Then the embarrassing roids debacle exposed him as just another "bobs and vagene" off-putting street shitter.

So yeah, he totally fucked up and thought he was a leading man.

how tf did his jaw size increase 5x over

he always seemed like a nice person in interviews. body image issues are a bitch

he has been an unfunny race-obsessed weirdo since his colleghumor and early podcast days so it's really not surprising he outstayed his welcome so quickly

This guy and Salma's tits were the only good things about Eternals.

Hardcore mewing

>Flashback 5-10 years ago- the people on this board probably weren’t fans of him but he had a decent sized fan base and was fairly well respected as a comedian for the Democrat/liberal fake nerd crowd.
yeah man I lived in LA back in 2013 and remember going to see him do standup at like a chinese restaurant and that whole clic of alt comics he ran with plus the show he ran at Meltdown with Jonah Ray. Seemed really respected by his peers and had that cute podcast with his wife talking about geek stuff and how he's so shy and timid over polite social mores stuff. and now he's pic rel I wonder if it's changed his brain chemistry, his personality, if his friends still respect him or think he's a sellout or a muscle head dope and they can't relate to him cause he transcended the scene where they're all just trying to get by getting small breaks but then falling back. wonder if his progressive feminist ex therapist wife secretly loves getting dicked down and choked out by him now even though she ostensibly fell for the sweet sensitive nerd. so weird

Attached: 14365247365894679.jpg (828x1015, 100.71K)

I look like pic related. Is it possible for me to become a Chadjeet like Kumail and fuck white and Asian Stacies? And if so, what do I have to do?

Attached: 1568179747220.jpg (227x222, 6.63K)

He doesn't look healthy

just b ur self

Attached: bzz.gif (914x1091, 30.43K)

Use roids

And now he's no longer a beta male, is that what you're saying?

Head to a bodybuilding forum, look for the looksmax subforum and break your brain and become an insecure wreck

I'm guessing as a droid voice

Why do anons keep calling him a pajeet and making indian jokes? He's a pakistani benchod

ehh, he'll probably be back in the rule 63 adventure time series. still his comfiest role btw. american with a hint of saffron sounds nice when not playing it up

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 622.81K)

He looks like a background character in an old Popeye cartoon

like does anyone know have you listened to him in conversation lately? I wonder if he took the /fit/ pill to heart and changed his philosophy of mind. he had big self-esteem issues before, does he have confidence now that changed how he sees himself and treats others or does he realize he looks like an ogre and all that time in the gym does it give him perspective on life and make him "put away childish things" so to speak like nerd media and culture? Like I don't think you can go on being the meek timid type and do relatable stand up after that experience so did he have an identity crisis or what.

This. He is a Chaddam, not a Chadjeet.

where's kingo?

I'm 100% sure he had jaw augmentation surgery, in addition to taking HGH and TRT. You can't drastically reshape your facial structure like he did with just steroids.

In short, yes.

No one cares. There's white, black, yellow, red, and brown. The only exceptions are that some whites are jews (cringe) and some yellows are japs (based except for the suicide.).

BLOODY BITCH BASTARD

>Why do anons keep calling him a pajeet and making indian jokes? He's a pakistani benchod

Attached: 1649567309375.png (647x778, 35.78K)

I know a guy like that. He's about 5'5 and has a white wife who he's always passive agressively arguing. She's about 6' tall, overweight and severely mentally ill with OCD. So it's possible for you to fuck white women for sure. Stacies? Probably pushing it, sorry Ranjeet.

Still though. I bet he scales her like a fucking chihuhua mounting a doberman. That must be an experience and a half. Not something I can look forward to, being a normal white male height of 6'3. So there you go Sutresh. There is something waiting for you. A unique experience. A silver lining to the gutter you unclench your fetid bowels into. Enjoy it, Pranit!

pajeets are the ugliest race on the planet, id rather have movies filled with the most disgusting schlomos than see 1 single pajeet

oh man I miss schrab

I never liked the guy to begin with, honestly. Pakistanis should be forced to remain in their containment shithole country so they can't ruin the rest of the world. Cut their phone lines, too, so they can't scam my gramma again.

Same shit

He REDEEMED

>Is it possible for me to become a Chadjeet
>Is it possible for me to become a Chadjeet
No, for the simple reason pajeets inherently cannot be chads, sorry. Maybe in the next life.

how soon before a heart attack?

White women go crazy for mid 40s indian guys with forehead veins

>subhuman wants to become pic related

its over

Attached: BRO CHICKS LOVE INDIAN GUYS BRO JUST SMILE AND TALK ABOUT CURRY.jpg (248x342, 16.1K)

He’s been married for years

yes sir very true bloody good
how can we white sirs compete

>People hate this guy for going to the gym

Fatties are really something else.

Attached: n6u11bvj1si71.jpg (474x643, 29.09K)

gymcelling in your 40s because you were ugly is pathetic, thats why i hate all gymcels and hollywood freaks

Attached: rgsa52vlnid61.jpg (1200x989, 127.96K)

He looks fine aside from looking like he got his head stuck in a hydraulic press.

They really don't. Indians are by far the least appealing race. Even Asians beat them out since Asians often have money.

Post body

Are you an ESL or braindead Anglo?
It was clear sarcasm to anyone with a brain.

this whole board is ESL retards

Attached: its-over-it-is-over.gif (498x280, 2.31M)

>gymcelling in your 40s because you were ugly is pathetic,

Why?

It's super easy to tell sarcasm through text. You're right.