This new Halo show is a fucking parody at this point

So now all of the Spartans are realising the UNSC are evil for giving them "emotion suppressant chips" so they're cutting them out of their spines.
KAI, cuts her chip out in episode 4 and starts experiencing emotions for the first time in her life.
She gets some of the blood from the wound in her hair, then she wipes it all through her hair so now she has pink hair and it represents that she's now a free and independent spirit.

What the fuck were they thinking?

Attached: oDgln7KX3l.png (1920x1080, 1.93M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HpFwqQ5ctXA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

does she show she’s free and independent by getting naked?

It was gun grease you fucking moron. But yeah, I love the obviousness of
>woman rebels for the first time as an adult
>immediately dyes her hair
Like pottery

>What the fuck were they thinking?
'We have zero faith in this thing standing on its own merits, what cliches have worked before and where can we wedge them in to this story?'

Unironically yes

Attached: qdbBGg3cxo.png (1280x1064, 1.51M)

>be master chief
>saviour of humanity
>UNSC made you into an emotionless supersoldier
>start having memories of your parents
>immediately go rogue and rebel against humanity

this shit is so compelling

Attached: FPzNGfzXIAII0cS.jpg (599x1200, 89.41K)

In this episode, Miranda Keyes (who is black now) hears the Spartans using covenant words for the guns they've heard the aliens say in combat.
Then it dawns on Miranda that the Spartans might know intel about the aliens since they're the only humans who've spent time around them and lived.

No one ever tried to get intel from the Spartans who were fighting the covenant? Humanity deserves to be exterminated in this universe.

Attached: HQ89xg6bJ1.png (1106x1080, 1.79M)

They would've been debriefed after every single mission and any intel would've been gathered along the way. The writers have absolutely no idea how the military is structured, especially how they would handle elite forces like the Spartans. They turned a militarized scifi action story into an empowered female drama.

Is that wound from the supressor-thing? Why would a chip that supposedly supresses your emotions be located near your ass?

Yes, it's implanted in the base of your spine for some reason, it's also the size of a chicken egg.

why he ass so fat?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-04-02 141826.png (420x873, 508.82K)

yeah that makes sense, I haven't been paying attention to this dumpster fire of a show

Attached: JohnsTheLuckyOne.webm (1920x960, 2.99M)

>The writers have absolutely no idea how anything works.
Fixed.

>Cortana. Target New Israel

Attached: jarvis.png (1552x770, 670.1K)

The needler shouldn't be that big, right?

oh my god they're doing the iron man view

Attached: head.png (114x123, 19.24K)

>The female writers have absolutely no idea how anything works.
Corrected.

Of course not.

is the Flood in this show?

>Shipmaster, we have cleansed the flood from the african continent!
>Take our ships North East.
>Shipmaster?
>The humans say their is another parasite here. A place called Israel..

Attached: maxresdefault (6).jpg (1280x720, 94.88K)

youtube.com/watch?v=HpFwqQ5ctXA

Remember when Halo was about a galaxy wide war?
youtube.com/watch?v=SyOAdrxlPVs

Guys, this is just another manipulation from Halsey. The whole episode was about how she keeps the Spartans apart from others, and Kai only became so talkative after she removed that emotional suppressor from her spine.

Halsey kind of cute doe, frfr no cap

IT'S ABOUT FEELINGS AND HAIR DYE CHUD!!!

She's got a very nice naked body too

How has Halsey been 30 years old for 30 years?

I bet Keyes smashed that pussy every night.

WHERE THE FUCK IS SGT JOHNSON?
He's the only nigger I would give the c-word pass.

Attached: 1649650337923.jpg (1578x1462, 364.7K)

Attached: 1646609198646.jpg (200x200, 17.21K)

Show is run by faggots or women

Attached: HPIjwfrCGc.png (294x491, 277.92K)

Why is there so much ASS in this show?
I want to see hypermasculine supersoldiers tearing the shit out of xeno-scum. Why the fuck is there all this gay soap-opera drama?

Attached: FOqS1TBVkAMJNV-.jpg (423x725, 23.01K)

so that they can easily film them removing it while simultaneously fulfilling the nudity requirement

Let's not pretend that the male writer's on this are any better.

Male writers are objectively better in every circumstance.

why the fuck did they have to go with the iron man thing. we don't need to see his fucking face

If the episodes adapted the levels 1=1 right now we would be at The Silent Cartographer

>tfw no beach raid
>tfw no Hunter fight
>tfw no adventure genre exploration in sci-fi environment
>tfw no Gold Elites with Energy Sword
>tfw no Foehammer

Instead we got a funeral and Master Chief digging a hole. If I watched this show with no knowledge of Halo whatsoever I would be wondering why the fuck I'm supposed to care about Master Chief or any character other than Halsey and Cortana.

Daily reminder, Master Chief hasn't shot anything in the last 4 episodes.

Attached: Masterwho.jpg (959x564, 65.24K)

The male writers are objectively circumcised.

He literally takes his helmet off in all of the games combined more times than he ever fucking puts it on in the show.

Attached: GWooiILxza.jpg (1920x1080, 195.46K)

In today's entertainment, you can' under any circumstance make the military look good.

Don't tell me.. she's going to want to love someone and it's going to be a black nigger.

I wasn't expecting a direct adaptation of the games into a show, but I don't understand why they decided to do this instead?
A direct translation of the games would have been infinitely better.

It's literally Euphoria. She's a tranny and wants to fuck a tanny.

>even showing his face in the helmet now
lmao

Adapting the games directly with the first season being CE with Fall of Reach flashbacks ala Arrow would have been the correct way of adapting it

Honestly if they wanted an inoffensive female lead drama they should've just turned the audio logs from ODST into a series following that girl and the city's AI trying to escape a city being invaded by the covenant. Fans would've been okay with that and they wouldn't have had to butcher the lore.

>she's going to fall in love with a nigger
Fuck it, why not at this point.

Attached: pwjfbjwadev51.jpg (1879x2771, 262.42K)

In a better world:
>Episode 1: Boot
A stinger of Spartans kicking the ass of Covies, before flashing back. Keys and Halsey investigate John and the quarter test, have him get kidnapped, and we get the childhood training up until John is promoted to squad leader.

>Episode 2: Spartan
The augmentation process and subsequent funerals, do the famous scene with John in the boxing ring, then the augmented spartans working together in the titanium mine. End with Halsey telling them they're going on their first mission.

>Episode 3: Insurrection
Detail the Spartan's first mission with recovering an insurrection leader. End by them succeeding, and we get a stinger about Harvest.

>Episode 4: Contact
Take the most relevant information from the first half of Contact Harvest and go over it here. Episode stars Johnson in flashback under the framing device of the Spartans being briefed.

>Episode 5: Harvest
Detail the second half of "Contact Harvest", end with the Spartans reassigned.

>Episode 6: MJOLNIR
Details the ambush on the UNSC Commonwealth by the Unrelenting. The Spartans get the Mjolnir armor and then stage an assault on the Unrelenting, end with the death of Sam.

>Episode 7: Master Chief
Further in the war, the first Keys loop, and end with the victory of Sigma Octanus IV, showing off the Spartans in their prime.

>Episode 8: Ally
Chief and Cortana work together for the first time, show how they grow to respect eachother and establish their relationship through the live fire exercise that goes wrong, end with Cortana hacking into John's file and deciding for herself that she will "stand by John's side".

>Episode 9: Red Flag
The beginning of the battle of Reach, start with the Spartans aboard the Pillar of Autumn, the Space Battle, then end with the Spartans on the ground when they rescue Johnson.

>Episode 10: The Fall of Reach
The rest of the Reach invasion, make a small nod to noble team, end with the slipspace jump to Halo, which is the stinger of the season.

Attached: ElOOuVYXYAE9lIr.png (581x486, 450.31K)

>Honestly if they wanted an inoffensive female lead drama
Daisy comes to mind. That was a fantastic story and nailed everything the show has tried to do so far in about 15 minutes

Attached: 1649360396044.jpg (640x360, 33.3K)

I refuse to watch it since I learned of all the changes.
The worst part is that ONI and the spartan programme was already represented as evil in the games.

They literally kidnapped children and experimented on them, most didn't live. Then those who did didn't need emotion suppression chips they just followed orders because they had been drilled since age 8 to fucking follow orders.
Some Spartans have more personality than others and chief was literally special and more machine like in his mindset than the others. That's why when cortana started deteriorating so did he. He wasn't used to feeling that emotional and it deeply affected him.

Back on subject. Dr Halsey is arrested for committing war crimes since the spartan programme was so corrupt and secret
She gets away with it for a long time because the Spartans are the best weapon against the covenant.

But then it's found out the programme was around and in production before first contact with the covenant meaning Spartans existed purely to massacre separatist human rebels.

Halo had enough intriguing ideas and emotional highs and lows in its cannon story this show didn't need to change a god damn thing.

>An ODST show following an Australian squad called Drop Bears
>tons of cheeky bants
>singing 'home among the gum trees' on every drop
>"And an old rocking chair..!"
>Drop into sydney to defend EUG headquarters
>maybe the odd kiwi here or there if they behave on set
>Aussie spartan wearing H3 scout armor
rate my halo show

Attached: ScoutArmor.png (900x900, 521.76K)

Attached: Tiresome.png (1022x731, 642.76K)

I got lesbo vibes with nigger Miranda Keyes.

>keys is black now
Why.
Seriously Sgt Johnson isn't in the show, agent locke isn't in the show. But turn iconically white white navy white guy black

Missing a BMWF relationship, would never get approved.

Attached: FIw8RhkVEAYMZJj.jpeg.jpg (514x488, 50.43K)

Dead franchise that hasn't made any money in years. Halo missed its window of opportunity in the mid 2000's so they decided "fuck it we want the woke money".

This is literally just the first book mixed with elements of the fifth book and a Halo Reach reference.

>that part where chief smiles at a BMWf couple and then sees another one in the same episode

Do you think they will adapt this scene now?

Attached: 1624701183673.gif (498x398, 1.25M)

Attached: FBmOayfXMAk6Bbm.jpg (896x896, 74.38K)

After Halo 3 ended, there were several books that came out to setup Halo 4

> Forerunner Saga
Greg Bear wrote three books about the forerunners, humans and their final fight with the flood. The book demystified the forerunners and made them distinguished.
>Kilo 5 Trilogy
Karen Traviss wrote 3 books about the post-war humans and their attempt at regaining a foothold after the fall of the covenant.

Halo 4 and 5 attempted to take lore of both these books and establish them into the game, and did not do a very good job at it. Karen Traviss ruined post-Halo 3 and Ghosts of Onyx lore.

>Greg Bear: Cryptum, the first Halo novel, and so anyone who’s a Halo fan is going to enjoy the collaboration between the people in [Microsoft’s] 343 [division]—Frank O’Connor and Kevin Grace

>Frankie: I was always doing little tiny incremental things with development throughout, but where I really started working on things going directly into the game was Halo 3, when I worked with (engineer) Damian Isla on the terminals that explained the deeper lore. So I was doing more and more story as we got towards the end of it, and as we started Reach, I got the chance to actually write the script.

>Frankie: Most of the books for the last two years have dealt with building backstory for Halo 4, rather than fixing canonical errors or mismatches. We've bought ourselves a little bit of latitude with the terminals in previous Halo games. We knew that the fiction was going to evolve when we were writing the terminals for Halo 3.

>“Every novel that you’ve read in the last couple of years, every comic book, the Terminals in Halo Anniversary […] everything is feeding directly into the story for the next Halo trilogy.” [Frank O’Connor, Halo Fest 2011 – Halo 4 Panel (2:50)]

>Halo TV is obviously Frankie's child. This show is what he always wanted Halo to be, outside of the Forerunner stuff. A generic Expanse rip-off with Spartans and feminism

Attached: 1642278043660.jpg (590x1069, 180.81K)

No offense but why are you people always so off with your dates?
Halo 3 was gigantic and was what 2006 or 2008.
Then reach was massive and culturally huge in gaming in 2011
Hate halo 4 all you want but it was still a huge game and one of the better halo :stories:

It’s written by women. Women like drama - threat from social issues. Men like conflict - threat from physical issues.

So female writers see sci if and action shows about physical threats as boring and immature, and they instead focus their writing on the social threats and don’t put any effort into making the physical threats balanced, sensible, proportionate or logical. Halo is just Gilmore Girls in power armour. Get used to it.

The needler is pretty big in the hands of a normal human. See Captain Keyes in Halo 1 using the needler