This has soul

This has soul.

Attached: Encanto.jpg (2400x1200, 826.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tQwVKr8rCYw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

beans have no culture

I kinda wish this one had been 2d animated. 2d seems more magical than 3d.

You mean WHITE CUMSKIN GRINGO PUTOS have no culture.

Same. I felt this with Luca too, especially since they showed those beautiful 2D shots in the credits.

The last animated Disney film with soul was Tangled.

Attached: 1473736017459.jpg (1077x1076, 658.4K)

uh racist much??

Frozen also should’ve been 2D animated.

Americans stole cowboy culture from Mexico

texas isn't part of america. they even wanted to secede from the US at one point

Great song.
youtube.com/watch?v=tQwVKr8rCYw

Latinx

Pretty cute Latinx movie. Really love how Disney is providing representation for Latinx people. Latinx culture is so awesome!
Hey, movie companies, let's get even more LATINX REPRESENTATION! Pretty please?

I've never gotten this. Americans did have culture we came from England. We were anglo culture with new attributes created by the environment in America. The tons of foreigners flooded our country and now we don't have a identity.

L@tinxe*

Attached: 1630374027127.jpg (1110x1500, 115.62K)

No, it doesn't, but at least there's Tangled and Zootopia.

Then how come there are literally 0 attractive characters in it?

>Long blonde hair
>Turns to short brown hair

You and jews should go fuck yourselves.

>YWN have a Fembarbarian shaking her ass to break rocks
Bros...

Hispanix

Based

Attached: punzel.gif (582x728, 1.25M)

coco was better

Isabela is cute.

Coco is great also.

Attached: isabela-madrigal.jpg (1920x1026, 160.61K)

>"omg finally, we have a Columbixn animated film!"
>takes place in a fictional mountain range in Columbia that is otherwise completely isolated from Columbia
>could have literally been set in Brazil or Mexico and come out identical
>entire plot is about how this family of superpowered people might have to live like normal humans, and that's terrible
This movie was made for millennial girls who think parents setting boundaries is abuse.

If only they got a voice actress who could sing

Can't believe they wasted the Snow Queen fairytale on a shitshow like Frozen.

Would've been more fun if they were a cocaine family and it ended with them getting massacred by a rival warlord.

Looks multikulti

The grandmother was to demanding and insistent on the family being perfect which they could never be.

She did a good job.

>My grandmother wants us to always do our best and to use our ungodly superpowers to help our community, this is literally abuse

We Don't Talk About Ankha Zone

What?
What is Ankha Zone?

?

every time i think about this movie i end up thinking about this terrible zoomie memes it made

Something retarded and Indian by the sound of it.

>She did a good job.
She sounds like in Mulan when Mulan is trying to sound like a man. They could have just gotten a female VA with a deep voice but instead went for someone who clearly could barely handle doing a silly voice, let alone keep it up while singing.

Has this been done already?

Attached: 1639078253426.jpg (2400x1200, 1.03M)

It was good.
Also very sexy panther.

The cousins/husbands in this movie were basically useless but I really enjoyed Encanto.

Heterosexuality should be outlawed

Bad news everyone, my fried chicken TV dinner melted in transit and a piece of chicken melted into approximately 75% of the brownie batter. I've never been so upset.

Give me a mirabel gf PLEASE oh GOD PLEASE

She hot but why is she darker skinned than her sisters?

If Disney keep making films like this, they will be doomed

My ex-gf looked like Mirabel, this movie makes me miss her.

>This movie was made for millennial girls

Literally every Disney movie ever. that's why they always have privelidged princesses who fight against traditional culture and parental boundaries. Women serve only to destroy societies and corrupt.

Where you from g

Was Luisa a tranny? Why she no have boobs? At her body fat percentage they should be popping.

Sorry to all the coombrains in the chat, but just lain don't like brown people, let alone their women, in general

Nope this was.
All soul was killed in Fantasia 2000.

Attached: p_tarzan_19875_de73a443.jpg (540x810, 192.32K)

I think it only sounds forced in the beginning and gets better as the song progresses.

imagine the smell

Of he panthers cock

Hah no. Tangled is TRASH. Treasure planet is the last pure soul Disney animated movie. Everything else is Pixar or boring garbage

WE DON'T TALK ABOUT KINO NO NO

Why do so many of the Mexicans look like Jews?

the majority of americans have german roots or some medley or german-irish+anglo roots. it hasn't been a predominantly anglo-saxon nation since the mid-late 1800's

roll

He said culture, not genetics. Those groups were able to assimilate because they aren't worthless retarded ingrates like niggers and other browns are

Attached: 1648314553938.jpg (420x420, 52.12K)

>The grandmother was to demanding
Your grandmother still addresses your Christmas cards by your real name

Attached: or2evgjxjy371.jpg (472x489, 31.84K)

She pressured Isabela to marry somebody she didn't want to.
She worked Luisa like a slave just because she was big and strong.
She treated Mirabel poorly because she didn't have an obvious power.
She covered up the fact that the magic was weakening in order to keep up appearances and tried to stop Mirabel from getting to the bottom of it.

and the forced meme of women can do anything

Listening to the lyrics of Luisa's song, I think her super strength is symbolic of being depended on by everyone in the family to take care of things and constantly deal with the family's and town's problems. In that context I think the issues are very feminine.