Did hee-he do it?

did hee-he do it?

Attached: s592.jpg (592x841, 191.83K)

probably, but who knows

no he wasn't on the epstein flight logs

Yes
Jeff was into girls Michael was into boys. Simple as.

Kek

>all cases in court proven not guility
>numerous evidence of those who made the claim trying to get money out of him
>multiple conflicting statements and people admitting to lying
Nope

Having decent with children is wrong

Nope

No, both of the two cases in which he was acquitted were motivated by money and in the former case, revenge. Safechuck and Robson are similarly money grubbers, contradicted their own stories with provable lies, worked with MJ after alleged abuse, played his music, dated his family members. And above all, only 4 accusers have come forward and real pedos abuse several dozen to hundreds of victims. I have reservations and thing I’m curious about but I gotta say innocent. 100%.

Having sex with children is wrong

all mass replying retards must fucking hang

Jews lost deal with it, your attempts to cuck him failed.

>It was all just lies for money
Is there a bigger cope? Yeah if I was raped in the ass as a child I would also want some money.

A bigger cope then the retards still fishing after failing and being dismantled every time kek

Probably but all these doc's made after his death are done in bad faith, its no coincidence this one in particular was made a year after Warner-HBO lost the bid for MJ's music, mudslinging to devalue a product they would have gladly sold if they had won.

> Is there a bigger cope? Yeah if I was raped in the ass as a child I would also want some money.
It was California state law that you had to sue for prison time or damages. In other words, they chose money over getting him locked up which is sus. Also the second accuser was literally a family of con artists.

Well, he had sleepovers with children and paid off one of his numerous accusers, but because he used the slang term "Jew me" in one song he immediately apologized for, pol will rush to the defense of the guy who was close friends with a rabbi, met with Ariel Sharon, and married a Jewish woman as their Jew-hating hero who only invited little boys to sleep in his bedroom to protect them from Jewish pedophiles.

>ignorant poster posts ignorance because muh pol
Sleepovers were in large rooms where he typically slept on the floor, often times with other adults. He paid off said accuser and regretted it for the rest of the life. He only did it because he was on a giant tour at the time.

Maybe actually read the case before weighing in? Oh and get me another coffee. Thanks champ.

What about atypically, what about not so often? He claimed to sleep on the floor, but he also said, "What's wrong with sharing your bed?" Why does a 45 year old man even have to sleep in the same room as kids he's not related to when he has an entire mansion?

here's the real redpill you will never be able to swallow... not all pedos are bad
MJ saved a lot of kids from Hollywood's sex ring, he threatened their black market, and that's why he became their enemy
When they failed to turn the public on him, they just killed him

This. Michael was weird AF but he didn't diddle.

The parents are often on camera saying “yeah it’s fine”. It’s not like he was running a taxi service for sleeping in a bed with boys. These are kids who had come over multiple times and built a relationship with him and his family and vice versa. He was like a family friend. And let’s entertain the point, if he did molest them, why didn’t others come forward? Especially considering Safechuck ‘s claims are the most absurd and outlandish. It’s one of those things that is colored by his celebrity and the claims. It doesn’t even imply guilt.

>MJ saved a lot of kids from Hollywood's sex ring
How? Are you saying he had to have them sleeping over to guard them?

And you say not all pedos are bad, so are you entertaining the notion that he may have molested them but still saved them?

The parents are guilty themselves for putting their kids in that position in the first place, especially after the first accusation. Would you really want your kids spending the night with an accused pedophile?

If he did he has no shame-ona

The parents are indeed morons, especially Safechucks who was a giant star fucker. I wouldn’t let my kids sleep with anyone not me or my wife. But the first accusation is pretty hilarious if you look at the “evidence” and the whole sleeping in bed with kids thing is largely a meme.

No. Allegations only started when he refused to sell those publishing catalogs to Sony. One of the mother’s of the victims is also a known scammer who habitually tried to sue people to get money out of them.
Michael Jackson was definitely not a normal dude by any stretch of the imagination but I don’t think he was a child pretador.

Why are (((they))) still trying to ruin his image? Even if it was all true, it's clear as a day that there's no evidence to really accuse him of something and the general public just don't care about it at all, MJ still is one of the most popular artists in the world YEARS after his death.

Attached: 1635816912682.png (1081x938, 694.5K)

>the wedding ceremony
>the rings
>the faxes
How can people deny Michael had, at the very least, an unhealthy obsession with children?

pedo =/= molester
pedo does not imply any action at all, it's a pretty useless word actually

I believe that, yes, MJ was attracted to children, but he was opposing Hollywood and the global elite's child sex trafficking ring

Look at these images. See the difference between how these two "pedos" view kids?

Attached: 1639148271500.png (1410x1426, 2.54M)

None of that happened

He was chemically castrated by his father. Thus the voice and madness.

His real voice was gruff. He basically voice trained himself so he could sing high. Look up the song 2000 watts

No

Ask yourself: if you were in a position to never have to work ever again, and all you had to do was say some pop star put his finger in your butt, would you? Because for that kind of money I'd take my shorts off and bend over for him.

there’s too much money involved now for us to ever know the truth

>[Michael Jackson] was opposing Hollywood and the global elite's child sex trafficking ring
If his name was in Epstein's contact book we'd never hear the end of it.
But no, it's just guys like Rupert Murdoch, Donald Trump, and Elon Musk so we never hear about it anymore.

Having sex with children is wrong

He didn't do it

>Michael Jackson suffered from the skin discoloration disease vitiligo. Jordie Chandler drew a picture of the markings on the underside of Jackson’s penis. His drawings were sealed in an envelope. A few months later, investigators photographed Jackson’s genitalia. The photographs matched Chandler’s drawings.
Hm
>The hallway leading to Jackson’s bedroom was a serious security zone covered by video and wired for sound so that the steps of anyone approaching would make ding-dong sounds.
Hmm
>Jackson had an extensive collection of adult erotic material he kept in a suitcase next to his bed, including S&M bondage photos and a study of naked boys. Forensic experts with experience in the Secret Service found the fingerprints of boys alongside Jackson’s on the same pages. Jackson also had bondage sculptures of women with ball gags in their mouths on his desk, in full view of the boys who slept there.
If you defend Michael Jackson you're a n*gger pedo. Sorry but I have to censor n*gger because of tranny jannies.

Attached: 10719288-0-Michael_Jackson_and_James_Safechuck_were_undeniably_close-m-4_1551998135780.jpg (306x459, 27.05K)

Michael earned those kids

Attached: 1588478681737.jpg (800x1200, 173.18K)

All the world's pedophiles only fucked kids on Epstein's island?

> >Michael Jackson suffered from the skin discoloration disease vitiligo. Jordie Chandler drew a picture of the markings on the underside of Jackson’s penis. His drawings were sealed in an envelope. A few months later, investigators photographed Jackson’s genitalia. The photographs matched Chandler’s drawings.
Post the “super accurate” drawing

the numbers have spoken

>Conveniently chooses the only circumstantial piece of evidence to deboonk, which still doesn't disprove the broader obvious conclusion
You're a n*gger pedo

Attached: drawing-vg-book.jpg (640x1465, 170.59K)

Oh like he said he was circumcised and he wasn’t? Damn son that’s embarrassing

It's p weird Yea Forums so vehemently defends the worlds most obvious and overt Hollywood pedo while insisting literally everyone else is a pedo baselessly.

Is it just peak contrarianism?

Attached: bb9.png (600x529, 208.7K)

>If his name was in Epstein's contact book we'd never hear the end of it.
Are you living in opposite land?
We never hear the end of how MJ was a pedo because of all the narrative they put out
If he was part of their group, they'd be very quiet about it.
But I know what you're referring to. The people who don't align with you politically speaking out. That's what you're sick of hearing isn't it? It's only a problem when it's the voice of someone you've been told is bad.

>Is it just peak contrarianism?
Yes.

>it's so weird how people defend a victim of hollywood who then saved people from the same system he escaped
>why aren't they siding with the child torturers? is it contrarianism?

what is this doing for you, exactly?

Attached: nigger.png (534x617, 599.43K)

The japjews tried to frame him when that didn't work they killed him. That's it, that's why I'll never buy a snoystation

>He claimed to sleep on the floor, but he also said, "What's wrong with sharing your bed?"
Sharing something doesn't necessarily mean to use it at the same time. It literally means they used his bed. Not that they were in it together.

"No!".

did he save them by moving them to his giant walled grooming compound where adults weren't allowed except for him?

Literally "come into my truck little boy I have ice cream" but a $50 million compound

Attached: GFRO3ZIRLJDQPH6OF4RGDUC67E.jpg (1200x845, 226.55K)

>only jews oppose fucking kids!
is this really the hill you want to die on

>japjews
Kek good bit user

Attached: 1624223279676.gif (272x450, 3.5M)

Why did he change his appearance into a literal demon from hell? This is some sort of satanic visage.

Was it meant to terrify his child victims more to better harvest his adrenochrome?

Attached: 1_Michael-Jackson-on-trial.jpg (1200x900, 154.82K)

>more kvetching
I'm opposed to liars.

Please stare at this a little longer

stop raping kids

don't care, pedos deserve to die

Lots of kikes working overtime in this thread. MJ is a innocent man.

>But I know what you're referring to. The people who don't align with you politically speaking out. That's what you're sick of hearing isn't it? It's only a problem when it's the voice of someone you've been told is bad.
Idk what you're trying to say, AI-generated posts make my head hurt

Both sides have convincing arguments, it's a matter of which can be discredited more

it's just the "I" that makes your head hurt

John Podesta and Michael Jackson are both pedos. That's my brave and controversial take.

Attached: pizza related.jpg (720x504, 38.56K)

Lately there's been an autist on the loose on Yea Forums. You can see him in this very thread. Offering absolutely no arguments, just repeating himself endlessly.
He arrived through /uhg/ on /pol/ - when they were running their falseflag regarding an alleged russian child molestor - turned out to be fake obviously - but he didn't leave.
Hopefully Russia crushes ukraine soon so his salary ceases.
>inb4 he's not paid for this
That'd be pretty pathetic.

No but if he did he earned those kids

wtf how do we stop these evil anti-nambla shills?

You're right, but that word can be misleading, and make people think a child torturer is as bad as someone who faps to cartoons

Any day now

Attached: 1741855E-CBC3-4667-83F7-43DBC7A018E6.png (704x200, 52.06K)

>tfw you fanatically defend a black leftist gay pedo who sham-married a niece of Ariel Sharon because he said k*ke in a song about how racism is wrong

Attached: b27.jpg (798x644, 36.47K)

but the US said it didn't sink? who the fuck is telling the truth