I have given Truman a chance to live a normal life. The world, the place you live in, is the sick place...

>I have given Truman a chance to live a normal life. The world, the place you live in, is the sick place. Seahaven is the way the world should be
you know, i think he has a point

Attached: christof truman show.jpg (286x176, 5.72K)

of course he does. ignorance is bliss. this isn't a revolutionary line of thought, but the truman show is stilk kino

>made his next door neighbor a nigger
This was an evil man.

he was right but just not the way he intended

was he retarded?

Nah his neighbour was a based white-ified black man, the best kind of black

>he truman show is stilk kino
The film, or the in-universe television program?

What kind of life did Truman live after he gets out?

truman should have socked him in the dick

It makes sense given that the second he opens the door, he's dumped into hell aka LA.

Truman should have started raping and killing the director couldnt stop him

>it’s a truman watches television episode

what movie

A Serbian Film

Is it better to live a perfect yet fake life knowing that no one and no part of it is genuine, or to live a real life with all the pain and uncertainty it brings?

Attached: 1642948833256.jpg (683x538, 62.57K)

He just sat there all those days times that Truman whacked off to kids. Disgusting

Dunston Checks In

The Truman Movie

What an original post

you’re already living in a simulation
don’t say you were never told when you answer to Software God in the recycle bin

I feel like he would have just with the chick went off exploring remote places away from cameras and people for the most part. Would be pretty comfy.

Funny Games

>give Truman black neighbors
>say that’s the way it should be
Maybe I really am the star of a TV show and I’m not schizo

Attached: A1FEDEBF-2AAA-49C6-A835-D76D66E787A0.jpg (1496x567, 98.3K)

His own.

>he would have just with the chick went off exploring remote places away from cameras and people for the most part
With what money?

Big freaking lawsuit

He could absolutely sue the studio for 30 years of enslavement/wrongful imprisonment/kidnapping/profiting of his image. Walk away with millions.

So...how does he hire a lawyer?

The guy was the star of the most watched show in the world. He probably would have gotten everything for free

The chick helps him obviously?

what’s a patreon and a credit card?

Lurk moar

The chick gives him money or millions of the people that watched him for years and symphatize give him money for a lawyer.

No he doesn't, his character was written to be an egomenical manic that bullies his staff.

Or hell some lawyers who were fans might offer it for cheap/free themselves

It's easy to imagine a lawyer taking on this career-making case pro-bono. 30 years of holding a man prisoner and profiting off him without his consent? That's a potentially billion dollar lawsuit.

Pateron didn't exist back then.

>it's a truman browses Yea Forums in his underwear for eight hours episode

An interesting thing about Christof is that he sees himself as a father figure to Truman but still treats him more like a character he created, rather than a person. A key line of dialogue is when he reminisces about the "episode" where Truman lost his first tooth.

it exists now lol you’re so dumb

This.

He was definitely shown to have conflated the two in his head. Some series creators get too attached to their characters and have a hard time making specific story choices. Obviously since Truman was real, it made it all more disturbing and why Truman said, "You were never in my head."

Even Christof was just the viewer. He had to interpret Truman's actions but he never could predict what Truman would do once Truman escaped the routine. Truman's escape is just the biggest example, but more importantly Christof needed to believe that he had figured out everything Truman would want or need.

didn't carrey star in a similar movie around the same time where Morgod Freeman gave him jesus powers?
Back when i wasn't paying attention, i thought it was a sequel of sorts to the truman show.
At least it continues the theme of man being watched by a "higher being"

Carrey unironically believes he's been graced by some kind of divine mandate. See his interview in Jim & Andy where he attributes his initial breakout success to a medium's prophecy.

I like how nervous Christof is about speaking to Truman. Christof is completely obsessed and imagines the whole world is too, but Truman doesn't even know he exists.

If there was a machine that supplied you with infinite amounts of chemicals into your brain so that all you felt 24/7 was pure bliss, pleasure and fulfillment like you've never felt in your entire life, would you get into it? Nothing else in life would make you feel the way that machine does, not even finding the love of your life, holding your tiny baby as it slept peacefully in your arms, absolutely nothing would reach the heights of happiness that machine made you experience, and you could be in it until you died naturally. Would you hop into it?

> If there was a machine that supplied you with infinite amounts of chemicals into your brain so that all you felt 24/7 was pure bliss, pleasure and fulfillment like you've never felt in your entire life, would you get into it?
It wouldn't work. Human physiology simply doesn't work that way. What's funny is all of the schizo theories posted these days saying that that's what the globohomo wants to do, but the globohomo can't even build anything properly. Such a system would be used by themselves first, but supposedly to influence and control, but it would end up killing people faster than the life expectancy of a meth or cocaine addict.

Ernest Goes To Camp

No for the same reason I don't do heroin. I have better things to do even if they don't technically feel better on a neurochemical level
not the point retard

>No for the same reason I don't do heroin.
>not the point retard
Did you accidentally reply to yourself?

Did I ask if the thing would work? No, retard, that was not the question, you're no fun at all

>Did I ask if the thing would work? No, retard
Yikes

> that was not the question, you're no fun at all
If the terms of the hypothesis is inherently flawed, it's a bad question.

He knows how to work an office job remember. Plus autographs

Now I know why you spend your days away arguing with people you don't know online, you can't even answer an imaginary question with imaginary terms, you've got no imagination, no empathy, nothing of value to add in any conversation, you're no fun at all, if you're so afraid of the question why answer it, if you got absolutely nothing of value or relevance to say, why say it? Just because you can? What a miserable person you are user, I'd recommend you go call a shrink for starters

> Now I know why you spend your days away arguing with people you don't know online, you can't even answer an imaginary question with imaginary terms, you've got no imagination, no empathy, nothing of value to add in any conversation, you're no fun at all, if you're so afraid of the question why answer it, if you got absolutely nothing of value or relevance to say, why say it? Just because you can? What a miserable person you are user, I'd recommend you go call a shrink for starters
Yikes, are you really just arguing with yourself?

Attached: 1632339729198.jpg (900x770, 58.98K)

>Truman lived his entire life knowing only the token black nice people
It makes me worry about him literally how long he can survive out there.

We live in a society.

>It wouldn't work. Human physiology simply doesn't work that way.
Is this bait? I'll bite thought. We already have pills to regulate and add serotonin. Want to think negative thoughts? We already have mood stabilizer pills and pills like Cipramil that regulate and eliminate that sinking feeling, anxiety and depression. All that's missing is a machine that analyses the brain in real time and releases sounds or lights to regulate emotions to this degree

> serotonin
ngmi

cringe and jewpillpilled

Clear and Present Danger

Christof's hubris is the same as so many surveillancefags of today. They think that if they're always watching they can see that lightning in a bottle happen, but like the old saying, "a watched pot never boils."

They don't know what to look for because they've never experienced it themselves. Truman wanted what he couldn't have, because Christof couldn't allow the unexpected to happen.