He does finna have a point

He does finna have a point

Attached: 8xwKRLW9_ZwjNIbc1cf6L_emeGExfKCnNJ3kkyzTFm0.jpg (1146x784, 218.79K)

Where can I see his shit?

Me on the left.

I don't understand the joke

Me in the middle

what happened with dobson last i heard him he harrased bruce williams daughter on twitter?

Someone post the pic of his bear with the baseball bat fantasy at one of those cons.

There literally is no joke, this boomer is just complaining.

I don't really get it either. I guess BvS is bad because only young people were excited for it and boomers couldn't comprehend the idea of Batman and Superman fighting.

Seems like people who care about him IRL had an intervention and he tidied up his act by fucking off forever.
Thank god.

Is this Dobson's cow tools? What the fuck does it mean

This is probably the most boomer-tier comic Dobson ever made. It could've been put in a syndicated newspaper strip.

You can find his noteworthy shit scattered across the internet but his DA and Tumblr were scrubbed. I like to believe he gained some self awareness and realized everyone on all sides didn't like him and quit

Attached: tumblr_plcwrdZ4Pl1r7r8ub_1280.jpg (1033x804, 245.89K)

It's really not that complicated, he's saying there are two kinds of audiences for these films and they are very different.

SON OF DOB

Attached: Chrissy.png (3000x1754, 2.32M)

At one point it felt like he was trying to rip off that guy from the Onion.

>dude the story of a movie i haven't watched is...LE NONSENSE!

can't wait for all boomers to die.

Accurate image.

but the concept seems to be that batman fighting superman is some new edgy concept created to sell movies to young people but its based on a series from the 80s

Where does Moviebob fit in?

Unironically he's probably the currently best off of the three. Unless Dobson got an okay regular job.

The real funny part is that the "V" was a Warner thing. Neither Snyder nor Chris thought it was a "versus" movie where the goal is to have two characters fight. This is why the movie the movie is 3 hours long, yet their "fight" is about 10 minutes tops. "Dawn of Justice" was also a Warner thing.

The dude who makes these is beyond whiny and gay. Almost more gay and retarded than stonetoss even

>Looney Tunes version of Benjamin Franklin
that gets me everytime kek

Did you mix up Bruce Campbell and Robin Williams?

What was the original title?

Batman bin Suparman

They hadn't decided on one, but they had some REALLY shitty ideas for it. Snyder wanted "Son Of Sun And Knight Of Night".

>Both Snyder and Terrio expressed their dislike towards the final title for Batman v Superman, confirming that they had more “poetic” ideas up their sleeves. Snyder revealed that his choice would have been ‘Son of Sun and Knight of Night’, to which the studio replied with “absolutely not”. 'Justice League: Foundations' or 'Justice League: Rising' were the screenwriter’s choices, but neither suggestions were appealing to the studio. Terrio’s titles were a little more generic but in line with the imminent creation of the Justice League, therefore, Warner Bros. decided to include Dawn of Justice.

Honestly, they should've just used Justice League: Subtitle. Then people would've complained less that they didn't get 3 hours of two dudes fighting each other.

>Claims to hate anime
>Uses anime style and expressions
Wtf was his problem

What a visionary

Attached: tumblr_mu649a0w781rwpu4do1_1280.jpg (762x375, 150.1K)

He's a bitter, self-indulgent and narcissistic faggot who spent decades making garbage and letting his former talents stagnate. He also burned whatever bridges he made with other people and didn't have the foresight to, y'know, not be an asshole to other creators and not make any connections with others in the same business in order for him to be successful in any way.

>Getting mad at a fictional strawman in a Dobson comic

user...

Attached: 1631045573612.png (465x512, 659.35K)

Attached: 1557199652142.gif (350x196, 1.74M)

>wagglan was as revolutionary as THE WHEEL

>Waggle shit is still only exclusive to Nintendo and just an option for other consoles and PC
It's just a fad

yes

>why are they fighting?
Gramps clearly never read the comics, the fought each other CONSTANTLY!

In particular you can see his art style is directly influenced by Rumiko Takahashi.
>lolcow lore: Dobson's original pseudonym was 'CattyN.' As in 'Catty Nabiki.' A character from Ranma 1/2.

He also drew inflation art of characters from Azumanga Daioh

IMAGINE

lel

For once I agree with this fatso

calm thine tits

anime is cheap and lazy
sometimes you just got to do what works

wtf was his problem? he's always a white knight and then says something like that to a grieving woman

Dobson's preferences for anime are set in stone and based on the specific shit he liked as a kid. Kind of like how he envisions Nintendo characters looking like they did in the old DIC cartoons and anything else is weird and confuses him. That's why he thinks boomers won't get Batman v Superman, because he assumes everyone else is also a dork with impossible rigid taste.

Wait a minute, didn't he have a comic where he compared Windows computers to eating McDonalds?

post more dobs hes always good for a laugh.

>wtf was his problem?
autism

I completely forgot about that fucking comic. It's so stupid that he thought/thinks that the DiC cartoons were canon and that Nintendo changed their look for broader appeal.

>and quit
He's just working with an alt account. It's not that hard.

I think in his socially retarded mind he had to have thought it would have come off as funny and cheered her up. I love a good Dobson hate thread, but it's so off charger for him not to grovel, and do everything for internet good-boy points. Saying anything derisive to a woman, especially a universally like woman who's grieving is too out of character for him.

he tried to be funny for internet points

internet is kinda sad now without dobson around
did anyone find his alt account yet?

The subtitle "Dawn of Justice" does directly undermine "Batman versus Superman". Another genius idea by DC marketing.

That's like saying "Civil War - Iron Man Loves Captain America". Idk. U get my point.

>internet is kinda sad now without dobson around
It's the end of an era man, we're slowly losing the classical lolcows from over a decade ago, and there's still not too much popping up to take their place

Patrick Tomlinson's kinda fun. He doesn't draw though.

I thought he might've come back, but it seems your just laughing at him again.

Attached: Dobson.png (579x223, 66.01K)

Look at TikTok and Twitter has done to the internet, when everyone is a lolcow no one else is.

The fucking tell-all his ex girlfriend said about him was so embarrassing. He's such a bitter, sad loser that even she gave up on him.

I've noticed too that the same kinda content that'd be laughed at on YouTube is now more easily made to be laughed at on TikTok. All the amv and retarded kids migrated to the Chinese data mine software.

It's not the same though, you can dunk on cringy kids and adults for a while but no one really grips you like a trainwreck of a human posting in great detail about their woes and drama online like the old forums
I agree though, social media blowing the lid off how fucking weird and dumb people are in general has sorta gotten rid of the novelty of lolcows

A lolcow is just someone who relentlessly produces milk no matter how little it benefits them. There are always gonna be terminally-online sad cases to look at.

kek! what a humorous situation

STOP DOING SEXIST CRAP!

IMAGINE BEING

Fucking terrible. At least "Batman vs Superman" gets people's attention.

Attached: o-BATMAN-facebook.jpg (2000x1000, 360.98K)

>Snyder wanted "Son Of Sun And Knight Of Night".
B R A V O Z A C K

calm your tits is the chaddest moment in twitter history, completely btfo'd that nepotistic cunt.