Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MsKj6RGQ2VM
youtube.com/watch?v=Lfgf9HatIHI
youtube.com/watch?v=KBgrU4vX16I
youtube.com/watch?v=MDklUr4QcmA
youtube.com/watch?v=ILVaMKwa2OA
youtube.com/watch?v=h3YIz84thzY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: Jim Zubiena.gif (324x243, 2.99M)

Wrong move going after my family, pal

Attached: sc1.png (970x720, 555.81K)

based appendix sub second draw

youtu.be/MsKj6RGQ2VM

One of the best Nelson draws in tv. Jim is a legend.

Attached: TubbsS&W38-1.jpg (640x480, 34K)

Miami Vice guns?

Attached: KG-99.png (974x720, 495.82K)

>Switek, Zito, I want you downtown. Another transgender killed themselves again. Sonny and Tubbs will meet you at the scene.

Attached: 41E0B97C-99EF-42AA-B7EB-875FC397BA12.jpg (501x423, 24.46K)

Shows back then had such amazing variety in guns. Now it's all plasti-shit handguns and ARs.

Attached: MV-BERPM12-3.jpg (640x480, 24.58K)

This guy is maybe the best character on the show but I'm only on season 3.

Attached: lt.castillo.png (974x720, 548.81K)

I CAN FEEL IT COMING IN THE AIR TONIGHT
OH LAWD

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 70.59K)

You should stop at season 3 imo. They reeeeealy started to like the smell of their own farts in S3 and 4 and 5 completely jump the shark.

i second this opinion

thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=Lfgf9HatIHI

Attached: miami_vice_2x.jpg (800x600, 99.41K)

I've heard that before but I really have to see it through no matter how bad.

Attached: stakeout.png (970x720, 695.63K)

how did a guy from a commie country made something so iconically American, I'll never know

is miami vice a good show? Or do people just like the 80s aesthetics?

Run your webcam and screencap your face when ayylmaos in Miami Vice.

1st season is ultimate kino
2nd season show is now a popular "event" show and the budgets and quality of guest stars raises the bar to kino unseen yet
3rd season they start to like the smell of their own frts
4 and 5 just no

Attached: STL018915.jpg (1200x1821, 1.73M)

the aesthetics are big part of it being good, but it's solid show
don't have too high expectations and you will enjoy it

what's so bad about 4 and 5?

now I have to watch it without question, there's no choice.

Attached: .png (970x720, 576.65K)

Shit just gets retarded and stupid with weird plot lines that have fuck all to do with aesthetic cops and robbers in Miami in the 80s. Go ahead and watch it and find out for yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=KBgrU4vX16I

Season 1 is reasonably compelling drama. Seasons 2&3 are good entertainment. A comfy sincere cop drama. Season 4&5 are trash. They constantly set things up, they don’t pay off, or they change things because of xyz. It’s a product or it’s time for good and bad.

Here's a tame one from Season 4:

>An investigation takes a turn for the weird when the Vice Squad find themselves embroiled in a dispute over the cryogenically frozen corpse of a famous reggae musician who disappeared years ago.

>The Vice Squad becomes involved in a bidding war between an American cowboy, the Federal government, and Cuban agents over a supply of rare, high-quality cattle sperm.

For me, it's Stan rattling off an M60

Attached: 7485168541654.jpg (600x450, 49.53K)

lmao what the fuck
>Crockett and Tubbs agree to help an artsy NYPD detective (Michael Chiklis) retrieve a 15th century work of art the Madonna, which had been stolen from a Paris museum several years earlier and is suspected to be now in Miami.
>Vic Mackey
>artsy detective
I thought the show went to shit because it was 5th season of the same "cops and drug dealers ina shootout", not that writers actually did coke

Make mine the world's stupidest but most aesthetic shotgun.

Attached: MV3-ITHACA37-2.jpg (720x540, 23.14K)

that sucks that the later seasons are bad, I heard Crockett loses his shit and believes he is Burnett which I thought could be kino.
youtube.com/watch?v=MDklUr4QcmA

Attached: payback.png (974x720, 668.41K)

Hey user remember the Stan gambling episode? kek

I'll take the CAR-15 with 90 round drum mag and world's biggest laser sight

Attached: MV-9MMSMG-6.jpg (720x540, 40.55K)

>I thought the show went to shit because it was 5th season of the same "cops and drug dealers ina shootout", not that writers actually did coke

No they legit lost the plot. In my head canon they were sick of writing the show so they entered into a competition to see who could do the most ridiculous plot just to keep themselves interested in even going to work.

I've never tried to research the show to find out what might have actually been going on.

Surf's up, pal

Attached: .png (974x720, 673.17K)

It's not like there aren't a few decent eps in the mix but the overall quality drop from seasons 1-3 is massive.

Attached: 1549939286676.jpg (520x392, 39.5K)

Do they ever fuck with the CIA again? Liddy got away in this episode, Stone's War.

Attached: liddy.png (974x720, 781.01K)

Here’s why the show went downhill fr fr

They killed off Zito because he thought he was above the show. It completely changed the vibe of the show from semi serious but fun to darker and less fun.

Also Don Johnson got popular as you’d expect and constantly left the set to shoot movies and record his pop albums and shit. So they had to make more character episodes and 20-30 episode seasons is too long as it is. It got boring. They ran out of ideas. Their ripped from the headlines schtick got copy catted. And then they failed to write/cast quality characters as the final death blow.

It was sad to find out Gina because such an obnoxious shitlib who talks down to the shows legacy. Old women are the worst.

The show was gun /k/ino of the highest order. You will never see variety like this ever again.

forgot pic

youtube.com/watch?v=ILVaMKwa2OA

Attached: MV4-UNK-6.jpg (976x720, 105.48K)

I knew one or both of those guys would die, I've been waiting for it for a while.

Attached: surveillance.png (974x720, 642.77K)

I loved Switek's wardrobe. He dressed like a man with no woman in his life(which he was).

Attached: switek.jpg (1080x1080, 168.2K)

It's a two fold problem. The first is that S1 and S2 are insanely good. Every bit the icon tv show perfection everyone mentions. The setting, the music, the stories, the guest stars it's all perfect.
S3 Sonny gets the white Testarossa , the stores get a bit more sloppy but it's still ok. Seasons 4 and 5 the show runs into ego problems with the stars in real life and goes down hill real fast.
Few eps with both of them doing buddy cop stuff. The other who cares actors start to get their own eps. The store lines fall off a bit. I still think it's worth watching all of it for the full show experience but it just never recaptures the perfection of S1-S2.

Attached: image.jpg (750x1000, 234.99K)

he sure did dress like that which is great

Attached: .png (974x720, 679.71K)

youtube.com/watch?v=h3YIz84thzY

Attached: evan.png (974x720, 464.03K)

Dick wolf takes over as showrunner. Yeah that dick wolf

There was already a few episodes in 1 and 2 that had entire focus on the who cares characters like Trudy and Gina. Trudy actually seems cool cause the actress knew she was just there as eye candy and wanted to be in the background but the actress who played Gina was always pushing for more focus on their characters.

The Zito death was a kino episode but wasn't aware it was because he thought he was above the show. I read he was just sick of living in Miami a majority of the year and wanted to be with his family

>the actress who played Gina
was a cuban/puerto rican hybrid they're lucky she didn't boil their bunny.

Theres pictures of my dad dressed like this from when he was in college in the 80s. Should I post them?

Same ol Kenny, 10 pounds of shit in a 5 pound bag, and friends with faggots.

I only have 1/2 of the last season to go before I finish off the series. So back to watching and holy shit, early Michael Chiklis showing a text book early example of just shave it off man, just shave it off. Ya already lost your hair war.
I'm glad he came to his senses. One of my fav things about this show is the amount of top level talent you see drift past as guest stars.

Attached: Michael_Chiklis.jpg (900x1234, 136.14K)

You should watch more old shit. It used to be extremely common to just have whatever hair you had styled as best you could. High test men didn't give a fuck.

Whenever someone says something in the press, it’s at best, half of the truth

yes. post them. black out his eyes with cartoon shades if necessary.
also, just post next time, if your dad is 50, you should be old enough to decide for yourself.

see the only people shaving their heads back then were punks, convicts and literal homofaggots.
headshaving is modern cope and just makes you look like a freak.

>headshaving is modern cope and just makes you look like a freak.

Meh I am a living meme but it's so fucking low maintenance. Buzz your head and knock the edges off your beard every two weeks. Done in 10-20mins. You never get bed head or hat head. You can roll with your windows down at all times. It's the least amount of grooming of any setup.

that's why prisons do it to convicts, no maintenance, no lice.
doesn't really matter either way though, who gives a shit.
would be interesting to see someone with a high mohawk with a bald spot in the middle which splits it into a mow-fork

Attached: .png (974x720, 632.77K)

Attached: nobuses.png (970x720, 595.6K)

Every episode has someone to recognize, could be John Turturro or Liam Neeson or maybe Frank Zappa.

Attached: hedaya.png (974x720, 633.48K)