The Simpsons are officially worse than Family guy. FAMILY GUY

The Simpsons are officially worse than Family guy. FAMILY GUY.

Attached: 20220414_165049.jpg (1080x1350, 194.7K)

The simpsons has been worse than Family Guy since Family Guy aired its first season, user. Because Family GuygROCKS!

yeah lisa goes gaga was totally still better than famguy1
idoit

the simpsons have sucked for two decades. no idea who watches this shit in the first place

It always was

Family Guy is unironically still a very good show.

>thread with this exact image falls off of page 10
>is replaced promptly

subtle, very subtle.

I miss Phil Hartman

Attached: 1638707300620.jpg (596x747, 52.51K)

They could’ve atleast given Billie big boobs

how fucking new are you
every single thread is made by a bot

Who even watches The Simpsons anymore? I made a webm of a clip of the newest episode and it literally showed old footage vs the new and it looks jarring as hell to see how much it has devolved.

Attached: getvid.webm (852x480, 1.08M)

Family guy shits on Simpsons, even the new watered-down Family Guy still gives me a few good chuckles and you can tell the people making the show enjoy what they do. Watched some nuSimpsons and it was awful.

Holy cringe. What a desperate attempt for 'relevance'.

The Simpsons from the 90s was top kino. They REALLY should have ended the show by the 10th season

Who the fuck is Belle?

sneed

What the fuck were they thinking

Attached: BOOBA! LÄÄH! PUUH! SLURPS!.jpg (915x1000, 409.94K)

post fat billie pics

Why did they make Billie look so fat?

i just hope american dad never become too big for this shit
even though the show has deterioated over the years it doesnt pander to the current thing, and the comedy is still edgy

>Yea Forums pretends they wouldn't fuck this chick
Where did this meme originate?

Remember when guest stars did bit parts and often weren't part of the main story? Now all guest stars have entire episodes revolve around them as some kind of advertising.

why do redditors arbitrarily stop at s10?

s9-12 are all about the same quality because mike scully was the show runner for all of them. It goes like this

>Tracey ullman-s1 : birth
>s2-s6 : the golden years
>s7-s8: the silver years
>s9-s12: the bronze years
I can never make it through s13 and beyond to judge it.

she is

How many lisa episodes are there in total?

Attached: 1646606507996.gif (480x431, 2.96M)

It blows my mind they're still doing "Lisa le special snowflake gets affirmation from cool adult" episodes.

Attached: 1649470478555.jpg (739x415, 63.58K)

Too many, fren. Too many.

Linda goes Gaga
Linda goes Gaga

>Linda

i feel like the only long-running cartoon to even remotely retain its identity is probably south park. and that's not a perfect example either, show has had plenty of ups and downs. but it's still better than zombie simpsons.

whenever i see a modern simpsons clip it's so bizarre seeing the design on modern characters clash so much with the classically designed main characters. like the highly detailed, current year accurate, outfit compared to lisa's simple cartoony clothes, or the detail on his hair.

God, just kill this show already, why haven't they done it yet?

Attached: 1556685873277.jpg (641x548, 77.72K)

why is she selling out to Disney so much?

that's funny, fellow dubs getter

the timeline doesnt made any sense the simpson series debut before billie ellish even born if she met lisa wouldve been in her 30s

Based

So does Lisa shoot up heroine in this episode? Is that how she meets Billie?

remember when peter and lois laughed at brian when he said the tranny was a real woman? good times.

Linda goes Gaga

FAMILY GUY!

Attached: ChrisChanIvy2.jpg (503x345, 23.67K)

If Family Guy had Billie Eilish they’d at least not pussy out and give her comically huge tits

Attached: D485FF94-32BB-4BA8-9B2E-0F06CEFA2B4A.jpg (480x360, 12.92K)

>Family Guy premiered in January 1999
>Simpsons was in its 10th season in 1999
Technically, Family Guy has always been better than The Simpsons.

Attached: epicpgriffin.png (660x522, 84.74K)

It really is. And, in general, the newer the episode, the better it is.

>The Simpsons are officially worse than Family guy.
always has been

Not every dumb thread is marketing you dumb buttboy

My last hook up was born after the Simpsons stopped being good. I don't know how they keep this corpse moving

His wife didn't

this. its a funny show
>inb4 reddit hating

I don't think Billie Eilish can do this sad girl shit forever. I am interested to see how she pivots to keep her fame

why you retards act like the simpsons never used pop culture in the past?
bill clinton was mocked a bunch of times in the 90s

He got what he deserved.

its like the artists dont know how to simplify someone to their bare bones unique characteristics anymore

21 year old at work said he watches both if nothing's on.
31 and haven't seen a episode in years.

Mocked and worshipped are 2 different things.

I mean she already looks like a Simpsons character.

I think that's just them trying to animate in the old style but it still looks way better.

I CAN'T BELIEVE THE SIMPSONS WOULD HAVE A CELEBRITY GUEST STAR - WHAT CRAZY NEW DEVELOPMENT IS THIS?

Attached: thesimps.jpg (2000x1270, 275.37K)

Why do celebrities even agree to keep going on Simpsons? I'd refuse if I was some popular celebrity, but that's probably why I'm a nobody.

>people are afraid of seeing big breasts
I'm willing to confront my fears, Billie. Just show them to me; I'll be brave.

The Simpsons has been following templates from older Simpsons episodes for at least a decade now.

I think she's hot as fuck and incredibly untalented I wish I could get paid millions to whisper and mumble words my brother wrote over his music while retards and autist hail me a generational talent

Fat people watch the simpsons. Only fat people.

Billie is cute

It took her like 1.5 years to go from "I'll never exhibit my bod,y it's all about the music, man" all the way to "here's my tits I'm so empowered woooo", so if nothing else she seems pretty susceptible to whatever her producers want.

There are some geniuenly good episodes of family guy particularly those from before they got cancelled.

NOO YOU CANT HAVR A GUEST STAR AT LEAST NOT A MUSIC STAR UMMM I MEAN NOT A DUMB POP STAR THAT MEANS BAD.. BECAUSE….WELL JUST BECAUSE OK!!!!!!

Attached: 737E324B-681E-44BA-9D28-400AC14D4885.jpg (259x194, 9.08K)

delete this plz

Im going to have nightmares now

She got incredibly big at a very young age, seems pretty weird and already has had some long-standing mental health issues. I fully expect she will do some absolutely wild shit when her star fades a bit.

>using a Lisa episode as an example

Nobody ever liked Lisa episodes.

>celebrity appearance where he's not playing himself and isn't credited and nobody even knows, for years, if it was really him or a top notch impressionist

Any episode where the celebrity shows up as themselves and the characters go "ceLEBrity NA-AME" is a shit episode, no exceptions.

>Nobody ever liked Lisa episodes.
Sure but they've always been a thing
>celebrity appearance where he's not playing himself and isn't credited and nobody even knows, for years, if it was really him or a top notch impressionist
Yeah but that's an outlier - there are plenty of other times a pop star has done a generally self-gratifying Simpsons cameo

The toxin of celebrity appearances was there early on. But it wasn't the *focus* of most episodes until later.

im not a zoomer and like billie music
im the only one?

I imagine they were done a lot more tastefully and interestingly more so than having that fucking Lady Gaga episode or what this episode is going to be