If Disney raped and murdered Star Wars, then this was the anal lube

If Disney raped and murdered Star Wars, then this was the anal lube.

Attached: Star_Wars_The_Clone_Wars.png (600x412, 22.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ChP8nXVvZfw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

But it was made by Lucas, not Disney

It was still bad though.

Dave Filoni was more involved than Lucas so technically it’s his anal lube. Wolf fag also works for Disney Wars now btw.

>Funded and partially influenced by Lucas, helmed by hack writers*
Fixed

Did people forget the EU? Did the events of Firepunch actually happen and we forgot? Star Wars has ALWAYS had A GIGANTIC EXPANDED UNIVERSE

TCW isn't EU.
>b-but canon tiers say-
Don't care, it doesn't fit and is near impossible to make work within the established EU.

Attached: 1614068091146.jpg (408x408, 18.13K)

Agreed. As far as anyone should be concerned, it's an alternate EU timeline or what it ultimately amounted to:
Disney canon.

Even though loss of EU was quite a shame frankly I think it was actually fortunate for EU contents in some bit. If not George would've made EU a patchwork monster in much worse state. In retrospect it may have been a mercy kill, even if it was abrupt

Why do you think there would be anal lube involved?

The Clone Wars is hard canon. Its not extended Universe it is the main universe.

Hard canon is still a stretch seeing as how it deviates from and contradicts the films while characters like Ahsoka are never even alluded to.
It should at least be soft canon.

George was in every story meeting pitching ideas. Mortis, the Mandalorian retcons, and the wacky Droid adventures were all George generated content.

So what I said was still correct. Even if he was pitching ideas, that still doesn't mean he had full control of the show, which is easily proven by how he wanted Ahsoka to die and Filoni spared her behind his back.

And?

TCW and CW portrayals of Grievous were both retarded. Too op in CW and too much of a cowardly jobber in TCW

And George wanted to kill off Ashoka but Furloni forbid it and kept milking her into mando and book of bob fat. Your point?

Everybody was too OP in CW though.

Clone Wars has way more soul than the sequels.

Is that the only thing you got? Pretty sure George understands he couldn't bear to kill of his daughterfu. They are both nerds.

Imagine thinking the star wars sequels would be a Frankenstein abomination of Jedi Prince, Dark Empire and Legacy of the Force, but without any good elements they had. Hux didn't even say ''DARK GREETINGS''.

Attached: 1576698820915.jpg (360x450, 62.71K)

TCW wasn't any more retarded than other EU stuff though. The only annoying thing about it was Filoni forcing his oc donut steel waifu into everything

Puns aside concept of Trioculus is actually great. Non-force sensitive parading as having force powers by using technology? It was quite interesting.
And I also likex how consistent his character was. Pathetic and horny

And?
Lucas wanted her dead (which makes more sense) and Filoni kept his writer's pet alive (and look how well that turned out). Its clear that Lucas wasn't fully in charge. Doesn't matter at the end of the day now because she's become a shoehorned near-Mary Sue.

Pre-TCW Prequel era EU was absolute kino

I'm asking is there any other cases when Filoni went against Lucas? I can understand why he couldn't kill Ahsoka, and I don't blame him. But what else you got?
The ST tainted the movies and movie characters. These Clone Wars side characters are the only salvageable thing left about Star Wars so its good they are mostly alive.

>only salvageable thing left about Star Wars
Fool.

What you want some more Finn and Rey?

When Lucas wanted Revan and Bane talking to the Son in the Mortis arc, Filoni got butthurt about it.

No, and I don't want those stupid cartoon characters either.
I want Star Wars to die.

other way around bro, Filoni wanted Revan to cameo and Lucas was against it. Bane did cameo near the end of the Clone Wars and was voiced by Mark Hamill

>yuuzhan vong
>luuke
>kino

You got it backwards. Revan and Bane were Filoni's idea, but George told him Sith are too selfish to become Force Ghosts.

>yuuzhan vong
>luuke
>prequel era EU
Having trouble reading, retard?

I said Prequel era EU (TCWMMP) you idiot

Also there is nothing wrong with Vongs

Vongs almost got into Clone Wars. There was a whole story planned where Anakin gets pulled into one of their scout ships as a Star Wars riff on alien abduction stories.

Yuuzhan Vong War would've unironically made a better sequel series.
>Extragalactic enemy that has an advantage over the Force presents a new threat
>Next generation of Jedi/characters
>Older characters still involved in events
>Still the potential to kill characters (See: Chewbacca) for story
>Actual Star War

You anti EU faggots always say the same two things as if it has any impact on what largely made the EU good.
Get a better script.

You said pre-tcw so i assumed you meant everything before that and not just the prequel era stuff

Was the EU suggestion that Palpatine was preparing for the Vong invasion the whole time a good idea?

Attached: 160927210830-tk-ah0927.jpg (3000x1687, 178.59K)

TCW was already raping Star Wars by straight up retconning a lot of the old EU.
Also Anakin's voice changing into the guy from Disaster Movie and Vampires Suck with the most bland, "chad" voice which now that VA has practically taken over the role.
youtube.com/watch?v=ChP8nXVvZfw

Attached: 1611531905336.gif (373x203, 1.95M)

Yes because Sheev is based.

Well try to read more than two words next time schutta

This nigger didn't feel like star wars at all

Attached: star-wars-durge.jpg (1536x864, 221.56K)

>Also Anakin's voice changing into the guy from Disaster Movie and Vampires Suck with the most bland, "chad" voice which now that VA has practically taken over the role.

Plus the faggot who voices Kenobi. Can't wait to see based Ewan back in the role.

>DIsney agrees to only finish three story arcs and still somehow made it worse
>Bad Batch changed a bunch of scenes to make Rex look dumb as fuck with attachment issues, also removing Padme joke with a scene of Padme pregnant which retcons the surprise scene in Episode 3
>Ahsoka arc completely changes the story and swaps a Han Solo type character with two annoying female characters without telling the VA while also making one of the worst arcs
>Madalore arc changed when order 66 happens so that it happens on a cruiser, also retconning Rex having his chip removed which originally happened long before order 66 which was also mentioned in Rebels

Attached: 1624419401951.jpg (720x720, 113.25K)

This series was just Samurai Jack with Star Wars characters lets be honest.

That has always been in-universe bullshit, the EU never pretended otherwise.

I hate Ep.3-4 period now

Imagine getting filtered by this chad.

Well yeah. Samurai Jack is great and that style of action fits right in with Star Wars.

>and that style of action fits right in with Star Wars
No it doesn't.

So glad I skipped out on Bad Batch

Yes it quite literally does.
Lucas gave it extremely high praise.

Ahsoka deserved to get expelled from the Jedi Order

I want to see a show or movie set between episode 1 and 2. They could show pre-cyborg Grievous, Dooku leaving the order and Sifo-Dyas commissioning the clones and then getting killed by Dooku

>high energy, samurai-styled action set in a technofuturistic world doesn't fit in with bunch of high energy, samurai-styled fighters set in a technofuturistic world
???

Attached: 1642877921927.webm (853x480, 2.8M)

Bad Batch show is much worse. It's just the adventure and cameo of the week but the characters don't actually learn anything. But the main problem is that they changed it so now some clones can apparently disobey orders and think for themselves even after order 66 with no explanation.

Reminder to all coping Filonifags that TCW wouldn't exist without Tartakovsky and Lucas nearly begged him to stay on with Lucasfilm as a lead animator because he loved CW03 that much, but had to settle for Filoni instead.

Attached: Based Genndy.jpg (1365x2048, 1.92M)

Based. Tartakovsky wars is objectively the best Yea Forums piece of star wars media outside of the original trilogy. It was enjoyed by more of its target audience than the pt and st and sold more toys than anything after return of the jedi. Everybody wanted a grevious action figure. The entire franchise has struggled to keep kids' attention ever since. The franchise is kept on life support by middle aged men that compulsively buy merchandise, then turn around to lament the wokeness. People on twitter that praise the wokeness are posers and dont put any money into the franchise.

To add on to that, even the new black series figures based on CW03, a miniseries nearly old enough to drink, are extremely popular and currently in high demand.

Attached: coverBringHomeTheBounty4.jpg (2000x1000, 981.94K)

Did you watch it all to say that you shit swallower?

It's better to swallow shit and regurgitate it knowing you were swallowing shit than to swallow shit and admit enjoying it.
Even best if you recognize shit and never swallow it to begin with.

Attached: 1630259060304.jpg (1080x909, 174.43K)

Based shit sage.