Film is shit now

>Film is shit now
>Music is shit now
>Anime is shit now
>Gaming is extremely shit now

Is there any industry left that's still driven by passion, and not exclusively profit/status quo?

Attached: 1646846047402.jpg (342x245, 7.66K)

your thread sucks lmao

Not saying you're not correct in your shit statements, but if your "hobby" is dependent on an industry then YOU are at fault for not engaging in your own inner creativity.

Time to create
All the the media you absorbed. Let's see what comes out of it. Be a hack

Yes, it happens when a culture is in decline and about to collapse

Literally eat my asshole

you're just lazy. look harder

holy based and SPBP.
this thread is over.

Get a hobby where creating gives you more joy than consuming
>but I can’t afford to make a movie!
Then make something you can afford. It’s a big world. I agree though, the current state of things is not good.

Books

Forget all that braindead media and start /tech/, be a fastman.

Board games

play Elden Ring. only game worth playing from the only developer worth supporting.

Attached: tk3a7nfntlk81.jpg (640x1069, 164.79K)

>being a dumb npc consoomer
kys

Threads like this remind me of that meme about zoomers going through their "all sucks" phase. Is this what Yea Forums is now? "shit sucks lmao I'm so sad". Fucking get over it, you faggot zoomer piece of shit. Or start writing stuff of your own. Or maybe, the truth is that everything sucks because you also suck.

no
if you want passion, find a hobby you enjoy that either has you making making something or involves looking for rare somethings

Oh fuck off

Attached: 1649391701320.webm (1280x720, 2.97M)

Be the dream that you dream of

indie versions of all of those things exist, retard

Tell me what's wrong with it without using the word "woke", or "leftist", or bitching about kikes or globohomo

Oh, that's right, you literally can't! Faggot

Attached: snotrocket.png (396x498, 178.28K)

based baitposter

do you know how astronomically low the chance of that happening is?

kys tranny

You are a fucking loser dude.

The problem is that YOU suck and you're not me. You'd never catch me making a sulky post like this.

Start living user

>now
That's the keyword. Who cares about modern stuff? Watch older things.
Besides, try reducing media consoomption and doing other things in saved time.

Gaming is easily the least shit right now compared to the rest.
Learn into indie and don't just flock to AAA titles or interactive movies as it were.

>start /tech/, be a fastman.
explain

babby knows how to abuse iframes. your webm doesn't prove anything kek

indieshit is even worse

Elden Ring is the best game to come out in the last decade and a half, cope about it nigger

not bait, I mean it. Tell me another developer who makes games like FromSoft.

You can't

t.seething polturd

>Tell me another developer who makes the same game over and over again but with more bells and whistles
Ubisoft, EA, Bethesda...

>game bad because you can dodge attacks
yeah cool bro

Team Ninja/Koei Tecmo
That was easy

Kek these mental gymnastics

based.

trash response. You know deep down that isn't true. Bethesda maybe back in the Morrowind/Oblivion days. Ubisoft is utter garbage and makes game for room temp IQ casual scrubs.

>nooooo you can't have mechanics in the game! you shouldn't be able to learn how they work and play the game better!

>learn to indie
yeah ill pass on roguelite/platformer thats an allegory about depression #95284

they're a close second to FromSoft, I'll give you that.

>NNNNOOOOO YOU DONT GET IT, THE BOSS WAS INTENDED TO SPAM ONE SINGLE ATTACK NONSTOP FOR THIRTY SECONDS
>IT'S NOT A GLITCH TRUST ME, HELP ME FROMTRANNIES

Yet Sony's asscreed clone was critically acclaimed. Curious.

>The bosses is spamming an attack.!This is an unpredecented level of low quality gameplay even though it just forces the player to adjust and play accordingly like how games are supposed to work in general

>enemy cancels its recovery animation because input reading demanded the mage punish the players heal

ON THIS EPISODE OF FROM TRANNY COPE, WATCH AS THESE DESPERATE TROONS COME UP WITH AN EXCUSE TO JUSTIFY THIS WEBM

Attached: 1649831517992.webm (1000x562, 2.85M)

no
lurk moar

Kek, guess he left to go dilate

IS THAT DARK SOULS 8?

Attached: 1629916147518.png (800x600, 121.83K)

you're bad. There isn't any input reading, thats a meme projected by trash scrubs like yourself, git gud or uninstall.

>NOOO YOU CAN'T HAVE ENEMIES REACT DYNAMICALLY TO PLAYER ACTIONS!

>Film is shit now
>now
>Music is shit now
>now
>Anime is shit now
>now
>Gaming is extremely shit now
>now

>y-youre just bad at the game for assuming this enemy wouldn't just die of fall damage like other enemies, and would just teleport behind you!!!

LOOOOL

Attached: 1649839375553.webm (1080x606, 2.88M)

Ds3 and its consequences have been a disaster for fromsofts game design

>Anime is shit now
don't worry OP, CSM will save anime

not playing your shitty game, tranny

Both of these should keep OP busy and off the internet.

It worked fine for Sekiro I think. Just not Elden Shart

>assuming all enemies in the game have the same mechanics
>gets butthurt because he thought he could relax even though nothing indicated the enemy was dead

not really, Miyazaki senpai believes in iFrames, nothing wrong with that. How else would you implement or develop a mechanic that lets you dodge attacks with good mobility while not making it so you're abusing iFrames. Can you name another game that does it better?

>it's ok that an enemy from an entirely different location clips his attack from BOTH the wall and the floor to attack the player

It's understandable for a game to have clipping issues. But under no circumstances should any player have assumed that the virgin would attack you from the fucking lava lake while you're way up by this snake. Kill yourself

Attached: 1649839772463.webm (1280x720, 2.75M)

Yea Forums is shit

The roman empire collapsed over centuries not a single decade.

Name 3 AAA non-Nintendo games that aren't fighting simulators

How is that even fair holy shit

I don't like the bitch mentality either but he's not wrong. Gaming and Film especially, the entire industry is completely different than it was 20 years ago and it's not leading to good direction for most costumers (games as services and 20 streaming platforms).

Attached: 1fmeod.jpg (568x335, 58.28K)

America has been collapsing for at least 50 years now. Taking the dollar of the gold standard was the first sign that shit was going badly since they effectively had to change wave a wand to make sure that the country didn't implode financially. The USSR also collapsed fairly quickly as well and it was a sizable empire by any historical standard with probably only the mongol empire surpassing it in landmass.

bots

cry more faggot

>film is shit now
But 7 Prisoners was recently released.

>music is shit now
But Oso Oso’s new album just got released

>anime is shit now
Anime has always been shit.

>games are shit now
But Elden Ring just vindicated the medium.

Uhhh *snort* you see, it's actually an astronomically low chance of that happening, so you're just supposed to be ok with it.

bot reply

fag reply

>there is literally nothing good in any medium

You're just a depressed failure lmao

bot again

fag again

Weaponry. Come to /k/