Johnny Depp and Amber Heard are both actors who worked in tv and films and the court case is on some tv channels...

Johnny Depp and Amber Heard are both actors who worked in tv and films and the court case is on some tv channels, therefore the court case is Yea Forums related.

Attached: merlin_204417366_65d858bf-9b59-44b1-99a9-864d88cbff2f-mediumSquareAt3X.jpg (1800x1800, 704.59K)

Good job on that dipshit witness getting her entire testimony thrown out

literally what are mods fucking problem? Can't we have one thread?

No its not. You just want to shitpost without consequences.

I bet complaining about the awful fun police staff of this board will get me three days off. I really hate you guys. Worth it.

What happened? I was working on my videogame and missed it. I just saw she said she watched the last episode, but why? Was she a surprise witness or what

that's literally what everyone on this board is wanting to do.

'm 'n 'e 'g

Amber Turd

Do you fell big, mister janny. Ya enjoying the power trip?

She saw videos of witness testimony before coming to the trial as a witness. It biases her view or some shit.

Such a fucking retard. At least she didn't seem to be too key to Johnny's case since she was acting pretty retarded.
The most important part of the testimony she had given was the bit about makeup and Heard giving/taking drugs, and previous witnesses had already corroborated both details

Why was the MDMA british lady dismissed?

As if the jannies care.

They care enough to prematurely kill a thread.

My shit used to be food so I can talk about my scat fetish on /ck/

This is like six degrees of Kevin bacon leaps in logic.

didn't the other witnesses participate in past trials as well? they've seen all this shit already

I want sexy bitch amber to shit on my chest, then beat me with a coat hangar

Oh noo, not the shitposting!! ACK!

How would it bias her view unless one person is in the wrong? That's just the fucking truth then

she'd been watching excerpts of the trial including witness testimony
also sorry lads i tried baking clear, concise breads to not shit up the board but now i think i have an impending ban
Yea Forums jannies truly are the BANE and general faggots of my existence and should fuck off

how did that come to light all the sudden? I missed it

Godspeed user
Don't let the trannies stop you

The judge asked her after the prosecution team approached and said they were suspicious

ROASTIE

I barely noticed heard untill this shit started, i thought shes just another hollywood beauty and she was never in anything id watch
Now that i know shes a mean, manipulative, physicaly violent, narsicistic liar, i completely adore her, she seems like a living goddes to me
I wish i could find that kind of crazy, id literaly let her stab me and tell the police i slipped and fell in the kitchen

the entire point of shit posting is to get banned so you don't have to come back here

we back

what tipped them off that she had been watching clips?

Yet another of Depp's witnesses is useless. He has nothing. He will lose.

There's already a thread up that's nearly 3 hours older than your. Check the catalog before making duplicate threads.

Just lose weight, workout, and get your hairstyled user. It's not that hard to find pussy.

what is the mods argument for deleting the threads? do they think amber will sue Yea Forums?

this is a problem but 50 star wars threads is fine

The janny deleted it you dumb dumb

It got jannied, you troon.

man, I laughed so hard with this witness'
testimony. She admitted she 've taken every known drug (without even being asked) and then she was asked to leave because of her general retardation

why don't you post your address, pal? so i can come and shove my cock down your throat.

What the fuck are you talking about? I'm browsing it right now: I refuse to believe that 3 individual anons are this retarded. You have to be OP fuming and samefagging.

I'm sure there were 100 starwars threads before the jannies deleted 50 of them. So things are too large to handle, unless you dedicate your whole time to it. And you know they don't get paid for that.

I for one, believe all women

Attached: Heard_Rihanna.png (1257x1310, 1.02M)

>then she was asked to leave because of her general retardation

Attached: 8BDD1ED5-9D5B-4E5E-A88C-E97FBA937666.jpg (350x335, 27.1K)

Please fucking ACK yourself

Attached: 1649791760236.jpg (396x304, 62.43K)

Cunt, that's not what this thread is about. This is about the live coverage of the Depp/Heard trial. The other has a colored on the thumbnail.

>thread got jannied right after this was posted

Attached: whatthefuckisthis.png (329x222, 123.43K)

Both function as the same thing. The other thread just has a meme image meant to draw attention to the incredulous claims that Amber Heard made. Tell me you're not this retarded.

kek

this shit is still going on?
I thought they settled years ago

>TESTIMONY DISREGARDED
It's happening

LMAO is that one of the Jannies

The other one is something or other to do with congoid mating habits. It's related by a meme to this tv related current event. I don't have to go into every thread to make sure i have your permission to discuss this film and TV related current event.

some british lawsuit i think

>lost her testimony
She was too cute and was a serious threat to the roastie, so the roastie had her lawyers get rid of her.
There's literally no other way for them to know she was keeping up with the trial.
But yes, she should've said 'no' when they asked her.

Attached: 1645036218362.png (1142x644, 542.1K)

he's literally /ourguy/
>"She is begging for global humiliation," Depp's text said.
>"She is going to get it. I'm going to need your texts from San Francisco brother ... I'm sorry to even ask ... but she sucked Mollusk's crooked dick and he gave her some shitty lawyers."
>Wolanski told the court "Mollusk" was a reference to Elon Musk, the billionaire Tesla co-founder.
>"I have no mercy, no fear and not an ounce of emotion or what I thought was love for this gold-digging, low-level, dime-a-dozen, mushy, pointless, dangling, overused flappy fish market," Depp's message continued.
>"I'm so happy she wants to go to fight this out. She will hit the wall hard.
>"And I cannot wait to have this waste of a cum-guzzler out of my life. She will hit the wall hard.
>"I met a fucking sublime little Russian here ... which made me realise that time I blew on the 50-cent stripper ... I would not touch her with a goddamn glove.
>"I can only hope that karma kicks in and takes the gift of breath from her. Sorry man, but now I will stop at nothing."

Attached: icn.jpg (720x699, 43.54K)

MJ's force ghost will appear and will geloven is testimony on being a victim of false accusations after which he will use his psychic powers to pull a turd out of heard

They probably had a good reason to suspect her. If she lied and it was proven she'd be risking jail time and a mistrial

He lost the libel lawsuit against The Sun in the UK, so now he is trying directly against Heard in the US.

WHO WAS THIS BOOMER DOCTOR TALKING ABOUT????? WHO WAS INAPPROPRIATE?

>vlc

>I had a 3 year employment for someone I didn't think was trustworthy
>does she still do contract work with you?
>yes until like the twenty minutes before this interview

Why would they waste manpower on trying to 'prove' if she was lying bro? They don't have the manpower to do that. All they can do is ask and see what she says, and then if later she trips up she's fucked.

>you called a witness that looks exactly like every picture of jeffrey epstein
>he is your personal medical 'concierge'
Just fuck my life up, Mr. Lawyer

You sound like a petulant child.
>user, why aren't you playing with the other kids?
>user: "because there's a nigger, and I hate niggers" :(
>user, go make friends. They're playing your favorite game: celebrity gossip
>user: "no! I won't!" * folds arms and pouts* "I'm going to make my own thread! And the jannies better not touch it!"

Attached: pouty_boy-200x200.jpg (200x200, 9.38K)

This. Turd is finished.

I get pussy, i just want one that will get physical when shes mad at me
Im sick that way
I have this crazy mpdg bitch in my life, all we do is fight, she insists we are not in a relationship yet she keeps hanging out and asking for things and sleeping over, i keep letting her in and doing things for her no matter how obnoxious and cruel she gets with me
We only fuck if she orders it and how she orders it, and she gets mad if i dont satisfy, and i cant get enough of that its better than any sex i ever had
She was here just a hour ago giving me verbal abuse about something i havent said or done during something that didnt happen that way
I wish she hit me, i wish she just got in my face and beat me, i wish she threw that beer bottle she was holding
She gets violent sometimes, but i wish it was every time
I should see a psychiatrist, but i only want to see her

Attached: 1648673204101.webm (592x1042, 669.97K)

Nice try, kid. But I'm not a tranny sympathizer. So you're not hurting my feelings. You're just revealing your immaturity, honestly.

>everything is tranny

Can we just get a comfy depp v heard thread?

ok, this made me kek

Even Johnny is bored. Fucking videos suck shit.

Attached: 1618933004568.png (1140x639, 744.16K)

Where's his tiny tie?

>mr. dad
>mr. death
>mr. duck
this auto caption is hilarious