Moved to Texas

>moved to Texas
>it doesn’t look anything like it did in No Country For Old Men

Attached: 40DF7C86-E767-4CEA-B9DE-EEF22E5B0B06.jpg (546x502, 46.86K)

So move to northern new mexico

>living in the US
Sorry to hear bro

west texas is where ncfom took place. east texas is a humid, nigger infested hell hole

he moved to texas, france

>moved to Minnesota
>it really is siberia with family restaurants

Attached: 7543564353.png (1300x883, 2.2M)

But does it look like napoleon dynamite?

Let me guess, you moved to Houston or some shit instead of the actual town they did filming in?

Attached: Marfa TX.jpg (1200x800, 214.48K)

that was Idaho

that was southeastern idaho

I think that was idaho

underrated kek

If you moved to south texas it is basically a nigger swamp.

move closer to the border then
might be risky though

Pretty sure that was Idaho.

Wasn't ncfom literally filmed in El paso?

OP knows this, he just wants to make a thread so he said something very stupid to trigger a response from people like you.

Hopefully someone will use their "Stand Your Ground" rights and shoot you, faggot frogposter. Get the fuck off of Yea Forums.

Attached: 1649787934171.jpg (1087x720, 72.83K)

The only good and relevant thing texas contributed, otherwise it's an inferior California

Attached: Bey.webm (1186x656, 1.83M)

I already knew that.

I told my partner I wanted to go to paris. They took me to Paris, Texas ;_;

I love when people visit Texas expecting it to look like Arizona when in reality 80% of the state is just pancake-flat grassland.

I've been to rural Minnesota and it's hella comfy

Why would you want to live in a desert? The only place in the USA I could imagine moving to is Maine. I've read it has very few negroes and wetbacks, that it's outside the Yellowstone death radius, that is nobody's target when it comes to a full scale attack/retaliation towards the country, and it's cold and comfy. What more could I ask for.

Too cold and the accent is annoying

Where do you live now?

Go west, you dumb faggot

I live near the Alps in Germany.

you better vote republican you faggot

I’m moving to Maine from another state in New England in a few months. Very excited, but I could also see myself living in a place like Santa Fe, but not forever because I would miss the cold too much.

Good stay out

go back to Cali, you focking fruit.

Wrong board retard

so let's say you could move anywhere in the us. where would you go

I live in New Hampshire which is basically just another part of Maine, can confirm it’s very comfy
Only in the winter / late fall, it actually gets really fucking hot in the summer here
Black people get filtered by the fact that we actually have four seasons here
All that being said, fuck off we’re full

>moved to California
>It doesn't look like The O.C.

Maine is going to be underwater in 15 years

The problem with NH, no offense, is that it’s full of ugly dumpy people. If you’re a single man and want a good looking wife you have to import the pussy from another state

imagine hunting a lobster like a deer and swimming back to your underwater dome house. holy kino

>moved to utah
>it looks exactly like this
mormons really walked 1000 miles and just claimed the best land in the country with zero resistance

Attached: zionnp.jpg (1414x1414, 445.93K)

I've been reading "X is going to be underwater in Y years" ever since I was a kid and I'm 35 this year and I've yet to see any country lose landmass.

LA. I’m going to be an actor. Everyone says I look a bit like Tom Cruise actually.

Utah is stunning but Mormons are fucking retards, also that state is being overrun with immigration

Lel

>best land in the country
salt lake is drying up, lake powell has dried up, the entire eastern half of the state is useless wasteland, and st george is a shit hole. the only good part is up around logan and bear lake

I went to slc and was surprised at what a dump it was. Smoggy shithole, salt lake literally stank as well

I live in in PA. If I ever move, I'll go to Tennessee.

Santa Fe gets snow in the winter you dumb eastcuck

maine has a cartel problem

It doesn’t get much snow compared to northern New England retard, the winters are mild

redpill me on maine and cartels

it depends if the wind is blowing or not because its in a bowl-like valley like mexico city. so if the wind isn't blowing, and sometimes it doesn't for like a month, smog just sits there. probably will just get worse as the pop increases

>I can’t live there because it’s not cold…

Attached: B213D497-9581-42DE-961F-7AFC6BF0BB04.jpg (1170x1919, 361.01K)

they bring in meth through there and then move it all over the US

>…literally has colder January lows than New England’s principal city

Attached: EA755478-4F1C-4F2C-BE68-E1A38BDCC986.jpg (1170x1947, 343.46K)

Didn't NCFOM take place in the 80s or something? You're 40 years too late, dumbass.

>live in California
>suffer 0 consequences of liberalism since I'm rich, white, and live in OC
>my state makes everyone seethe just by existing
>and we're colonizing all the other states

Attached: 1636529393558.png (477x396, 309.4K)

I want to live in New Mexico because of Breaking Bad

An average high in January of 42 isn’t cold to people who actually live in cold places dipshit

Boston isn’t northern New England

>move to kalifornia
>the streets are paved with human shit and hypodermic needles

Attached: Untitled.jpg (864x661, 63.75K)

Lmao what are you talking about, OC is getting RICED. I grew up in Laguna Niguel in the early 2000s and now half my parents neighbors are 5’6 yella fellas who can barely speak English

Because the desert unironically has ten times more SOVL than some new England town overrun with white hipsters and le petit bourgeois

not sure but sources close to the film have suggested that it took place in Idaho

That is until you get run over by a drunk Hispanic person in a DUI incident