ITT we post "villains" who did nothing wrong

ITT we post "villains" who did nothing wrong.

Attached: Sheev.jpg (1600x1200, 284.9K)

>who did nothing wrong
>MOM COME LOOK I POSTED IT AGAIN

Attached: 1514580340412.png (637x631, 18.45K)

Attached: 1643031480217.jpg (1024x814, 121.4K)

fine
WHOM did nothing wrong

Attached: 1649822161778.jpg (620x418, 32.29K)

Slico

Attached: 042DC8F8-8AC1-4505-A81F-BC77AC5B4338.jpg (1000x1000, 135.79K)

>Villain
>Honest businessman supplying people with what they desired
K

Why do you think Epstein and Weinstein both got taken out? They were the only based jews.

Attached: Harvey_Weinstein.jpg (1486x991, 353.15K)

Dr Weinstein I'm PEDO

>[the following is a transcript of an audio recording presented before the Galactic Senate on the afternoon of the first Empire Day; identities of all speakers verified and confirmed by voiceprint analysis]
>PALPATINE: Why, Master Windu. What a pleasant surprise.
>MACE WINDU: Hardly a surprise, Chancellor. And it will be pleasant for neither of us.
>PALPATINE: I'm sorry? Master Fisto, hello. Master Kolar, greetings. I trust you are well. Master Tiin—I see your horn has regrown; I'm very glad. What brings four Jedi Masters to my office at this hour?
>MACE WINDU: We know who you are. What you are. We are here to take you into custody.
>PALPATINE: I beg your pardon? What I am? When last I checked, I was Supreme Chancellor of the Republic you are sworn to serve. I hope I misunderstand what you mean by custody, Master Windu. It smacks of treason.
>MACE WINDU: You're under arrest.
>PALPATINE: Really, Master Windu, you cannot be serious. On what charge?
>MACE WINDU: You're a Sith Lord!
>PALPATINE: Am I? Even if true, that's hardly a crime. My philosophical outlook is a personal matter. In fact— the last time I read the Constitution, anyway—we have very strict laws against this type of persecution. So I ask you again: what is my alleged crime? How do you expect to justify your mutiny before the Senate? Or do you intend to arrest the Senate as well?
>MACE WINDU: We're not here to argue with you.
>PALPATINE: No, you're here to imprison me without trial. Without even the pretense of legality. So this is the plan, at last: the Jedi are taking over the Republic.
[sounds that have been identified by frequency resonances to be the ignition of several lightsabers]

Attached: hitler.jpg (946x472, 74.23K)

Hitler literally factually did something wrong because he lost due to his own retardation.

poop covered 60 IQ typed this

election tourists are so embarrassing

explain to the class how you are smarter than Hitler and how you would win the war dumbass

Attached: original-house-of-cards-kevin-spacey-43-jpg-d487ff7a.jpg (2000x1500, 337.85K)

Attached: immortan_joe.jpg (1280x720, 94.75K)

Don't invade the USSR.

Problem solved.

>N-No, but his military was about to collapse due to a lack of oil if he didn't invade the USSR.
Then his military was inherently unsustainable any any sane leader would have never started a second world war.

>N-No, but Stalin was one day from attacking!
No evidence. But even if we somehow pretend it's true, then what the fuck was he doing making a non aggression pact with the USSR? Ally with Poland and the Western powers instead.

>N-No, but the Jews were Jewishly Jewing a Jewish plot of most Jewishness
No, you are just mentally ill.

He didn't really do anything wrong since he was a sith and was just doing what sith do.
He murdered that woman by throwing her in front of a train.

Sheev was also defending himself from the jedi in ROTS. He never killed anyone in cold blood. Vader did all the dirty work.

Attached: depp-2000.jpg (1333x2000, 328.83K)

Attached: 1633503307100.png (600x604, 13.73K)

>Epstein's island
WE GAAN

>if you want to get a role you have to suck my cock
she can refuse to do so

Imagine getting away with that shit for so long

>Don't invade the USSR.
Soviets would've eventually broken M-R if the Germans didn't. Plus Germany lost the Battle of Britain and their entire oil supplies at this time were reliant on Romania and the USSR.

>Then his military was inherently unsustainable any sane leader would have never started a second world war.
The German Wehrmacht was very unstable during the Hitlerite Regime. Hitler never won over the German Conservative Army fully. Nor did the Prussians, Monarchists or Christian officers really trust Hitler. They went along with him only because he was an anti-communist. Even then they tried to overthrow/assassinate top Nazi officials

>Von Schleicher
>Oster Conspiracy
>Smolensk Flight
>Valkyrie

Just to name a few. The Hitlerite regime was untenable and would've collapsed with or without WW2. Either out of its own contradiction or a war brought by rivalry with Western Capitalists or the Soviets.

>let the USSR get Poland
>lose even if you win
great idea, thanks for outing yourself as a retard.
>Ally with Poland and the Western powers instead.
t. historylet. Hitler never intended to attack the allies and was surprised they allied with the USSR over him. now get the fuck out of my basket weaving forum.

Attached: 1630479378670.jpg (1280x1276, 133.33K)

>The Hitlerite regime was untenable and would've collapsed with or without WW2.
Well, yeah. Hitler was incompetent moron and the means he used to seize power would have always spelled his doom.

>He murdered that woman by throwing her in front of a train.
And?

>defending a caricature of evil
lmao

It’s simple. Don’t attack Russia. Don’t declare war on the United States. He should’ve beaten France, did what he could to focus on britian and getting them to the table humbled, and cozy up to the yanks as much as possible. Even better. Don’t bring germany into war in the first place, it never had an actual chance at achieving what he attempted. That it got as far as it did was due to tenacity sure but moreso a heap of luck and good fortune early on. There were dozens of off ramps for hitlers Germany to go into Franco Spain mode and coast but no, hitler couldn’t handle anything less than a massive continental war that he never could’ve realistically won

>let the USSR get Poland
The USSR literally couldn't even get fucking Finland. Poland + Germany alone could have kept the USSR at bay effortlessly even without the Allies.

>Hitler never intended to attack the allies
Yeah, he did. He was told flat out "Invade Poland and we are going to attack you". He invaded Poland anyway because he wanted revenge on the Uk and France.

>and was surprised they allied with the USSR over him
If so, he was a even bigger retard than I thought. How the fuck did he expect the French, who he occupied, and the British, whose cities he bombed, were going to respond? Did he expect them to instantly switch sides the moment he invaded the USSR?

>Hitler was incompetent moron
unlike you who would cede Poland to the USSR and get assraped by Russians after casting a magical spell to repel allied forces from Europe.

>focus on britan and getting them to the table humbled

really makes u think what would have happened had the halt order not been issued, Britain getting wiped at out Dunkirk probably would have completely destroyed their will to fight

And that was wrong

>Caricature of evil
Eh, honestly, Palpatine is at least fun evil. There is none of the tedious banality or lack of charisma of real evil.

>Don't invade the USSR.
Conquering Russia was his number one goal from the beginning though. He never wanted to fight western Europe, he had nothing to gain there.
The problem with Hitler was his ambitions being too great. He could have stopped after Czechia without even starting a war

>He was told flat out "Invade Poland and we are going to attack you"
LOLOLOL
BECAUSE HE DIDN'T WANT RUSSIA TO HAVE A COMMIE BUFFER STATE THEY COULD USE TO DESTROY WHAT HE WAS TRYING TO BUILD. IS THIS A JOKE OR DO PEOPLE THIS RETARDED REALLY EXIST
>the British, whose cities he bombed
who bombed who first, kike? this can't be a real person, holy shit

Stalin had no interest in war with Germany, when Barbarossa happened he fled to his country estate and had a nervous breakdown for weeks and basically refused to order any sort of mass mobilization until the fascists were basically at the gates of Moscow lol

for some reason I've never had a cutoff point where I stop seeing Sheev as a kindly old chancellor because of McDiarmid's charm

I mean Hitler's generals were pissed about M-R because by that agreement Hitler basically did that. The Soviets advanced hundreds of miles west through the Baltic states, Belarus, Ukraine and Poland.

>Stalin had no interest in war with Germany
why would he want Poland then, which Hitler wanted to prevent the USSR from entering Europe?

My bet is britian would’ve came to the table for open to a reasonable peace deal with Germany. And either Hitler suddenly realizing the incredible oppurtunity for stabilizing his nation and securing his gains and STOPS where he was and nazi Germany has an oppurtunity to persist and develop as more than a flash in the pan decade and a half-mistake. But knowing hitler he’d probably still cock it up. Miserable tactical leader. Good speeches, awful ideas

>He should’ve beaten France, did what he could to focus on britian and getting them to the table humbled
That's what he did, but Churchill was unwilling to negotiate peace. Churchill only cared about reducing German (and French) colonial and economic influence. Same for Roosevelt except he also wanted to kill the British Empire in the process, which is exactly what happened. Roosevelt gave Churchill all he needed to drag out the war with Germany so both European powers would kill themselves.

From my point of view the jedi are evil.

Fair point but that’s the only real way out I could see at that point because by the point where he invaded Russia, even on day one, that war was over. He was never in a position to win that, even if they had captured Moscow in the first push.

Not true, he worked for 5 days straight after the initial invasion began and had to recover.

>He invaded Poland anyway because he wanted revenge on the Uk and France.
No, he did it because the thought Britain and France were bluffing and wouldn't try to start another great war over Pooland.

>it never had an actual chance at achieving what he attempted.
I would also add that he literally didn't need to declare war to to turn Germany into the dominant superpower of Europe. France and the UK were basically finished as superpowers, Poland lacked the means to actually achieve it's ambitious goals, Italy was a joke.

Again, they couldn't take out the fucking Fins. They had zero chance of capturing Poland if Germany send help to them.

It's hard to say. The main issue is that Hitler had no practical way of actually invading the UK, and the British knew that. The only way they might have forced a white peace if the Axis was in a genuine position to threaten British India or their colonies in Africa.

Because he thought Hitler was his fren after the MR Pact. The one thing Hitler did wrong was stabbing Stalin in the back.

>inb4 anti-league fags
tho in the show I don't remember him doing anything bad except well [trying to kill 3 children and their father] he was a mafia boss. So he probably did a lot. Also you know selling fantasy heroin isn't good either.

>Conquering Russia was his number one goal from the beginning though
Well, yeah. That's why I argue he was moron and his goal was inherently doomed.

>He could have stopped after Czechia without even starting a war
Oh, completely. The main issue then would have been that the entire German economy was basically funded by rearming induced debt, which he intended to pay off by looting Europe in a giant war.

>BECAUSE HE DIDN'T WANT RUSSIA TO HAVE A COMMIE BUFFER STATE THEY COULD USE TO DESTROY WHAT HE WAS TRYING TO BUILD
user, the only reason moved against the USSR in the first place was because he signed a Non aggression pact with the USSR. He could have just, you know, signed a non aggression pact with Poland.

>who bombed who first
Ask the Ruins of cities in French, Poland, and the low countries that question.

Why?

>but Churchill was unwilling to negotiate peace
To be fair, his main argument basically came down to 1: Germany has no way to actually threaten the mainland (Correct). 2: Germany was going to invade the USSR before long. (Also correct).

I mean, even if that is true, and I have my doubt, then that's still pretty fucking dumb.

Because he murdered an innocent woman? I mean I don't think there is any way you can defend that.

Hitler thought the German army would be seen as liberators (they were to some extent), and that the Soviet government would collapse. Maybe it would have if the Germans captured Moscow. Who can really say? I don't think Hitler would have attacked the USSR if Churchill had negotiated peace terms after Operation Sea Lion.

I once wrote a 4000 character essay here about how right palpy was and got tons of (You)s

Stalin wanted to reclaim the Polish territory the Russian Empire lost after World War I

the main problem that is being overlooked here is the fact that Hitler was completely unprepared for European resistance. the idea that Europeans, even their rival, Britain, would start a great war and ally with communist Russia was unbelievable, and, as we have now come to observe: a tremendous mistake.
Stalin was a faggot commie, it is never a mistake to stab a commie in his back.
>treaties matter and magically bind the actions of nations even with no means to enforce them
no
>Ask the Ruins of cities in French, Poland, and the low countries that question.
how about asking the British why they decided to bomb civilian centers instead of factories schlomo?
World War 2 was the war for who would get to claim European hegemony, Churchill's actions make this rather clear, it's all he wanted: English dominance in Europe. He gambled by allying with the USSR, as did the US, and ended up seeing his empire crash and burn. Russia became the dominant force in the old world post WW2, Hitler was the only one willing to stand up to them.
it was a rhetorical question user, the user claiming Stalin dindu nuffin implied he would never think of invading Poland.

>Hitler thought the German army would be seen as liberators (they were to some extent), and that the Soviet government would collapse.
He might have had a point if he 1: didn't start massacring Ukrainians and Belarusian. 2: He stopped after seizing Ukraine and Belarus to actually attempt a peace treaty.

>Maybe it would have if the Germans captured Moscow.
Nah. If anything, that would have emboldened the Russian resistance. Same thing happened in China.

> I don't think Hitler would have attacked the USSR if Churchill had negotiated peace terms after Operation Sea Lion.
I really doubt that. But it's theoretically possible, or at least it would be if Sea Lion had a chance of succeeding.

>the user claiming Stalin dindu nuffin implied he would never think of invading Poland.
But didn't Stalin and Hitler secretly agree to partition Poland again as part of the Molotov-Ribbentrop pact? Stalin was already getting what he wanted

>He could have just, you know, signed a non aggression pact with Poland.
Not that user, but Hitler wanted to reclaim the German lands that were ceded to Poland in the Treaty of Versailles. He was always going to invade Poland.

again
>treaties matter without the means to enforce them
no, just no

Germans have a long history of fucking themselves over like that. Their cold, hard methodical brutality turns people away from them, always has. Who wants to be friends with a country full of joyless narcs with rage problems