What are some good movies/shows NPCs can't enjoy?

What are some good movies/shows NPCs can't enjoy?

Attached: 1649954195884.png (1280x720, 399K)

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/people/spanish-laughing-guy-el-risitas-interview-parodies
youtube.com/shorts/-gqeC3CV3o0
youtube.com/watch?v=_fHfgU8oMSo
nytimes.com/2018/10/16/us/politics/npc-twitter-ban.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NPC_(meme)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There is no such thing as NPC. Everyone is different.

Ghostbusters (2016)

Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter. It's too on the nose with its antisemitism.

go back to plebbit faggot

Attached: MV5BNGYzYTZhZTUtY2Y4YS00MjA0LTk3NDAtZTQ5ODNhMDY0N2RiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTA3MTU2MjE@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg (1000x1500, 125.71K)

fpbp

hating reddit is an npc thing

I can imagine people existing. What I can't is women and so I soifaced faggots. Look into their eyes. Imagine being a woman driven only by your base desires. Look into their eyes and see how empty they are. How devoid of life or thought or recollection they are. Look into them and tell me they are human.
Look into the eyes of a weed and video game addict and tell me they are anything other than hylics. Look into them. Look into their fucking eyes and I dare you to tell me they are equal to a normal human being. That they think. That they process reality and its beauty and pain in the same fucking way you do. Slap them. Hit them. Kill their pets. Look at them go through the fucking motions like actors and tell me they're human. Tell me those empty platitudes of void emotions, of shitty third rate acting is equal to the human fucking experience you're living. I dare you.
Fuck you. Any empath should understand they are not human. They are too stupid and too vapid to be. They have no soul and the sooner you realize this the better. That even if you made them feel pain in order to nurture their souls the only thing they would feel is fucking nothing.

Attached: images.jpg (285x177, 4.2K)

>hating reddit is an npc thing

Attached: 1636490229775.png (1032x1000, 260.75K)

>Imagine being a woman driven only by your base desires
You're on Yea Forums. You have no emotional discipline either

>hating reddit is an npc thi-
>*Breathes in

Attached: 1649724910554.png (1152x719, 582.31K)

Star Wars prequels.

hating transsexuals is also an npc thing

Whatever shows I happen to like.

>hating transsexuals is also an npc th-ACK!

Attached: 1647298296867.jpg (499x461, 43.67K)

/qa/ yielded

what the heck is going on here

Trump Lost
Zemmour Lost
/qa/ lost

Anything that isn’t popular or tell them exactly what the movie is about.

NPC meme

>There are "people", out there, at this very moment, who do not actually HEAR their inner voice

Attached: 1647625040940.jpg (820x1024, 153.07K)

bait thread with the same title and the same responses reached bump limit so they took their shitposts to Yea Forums

Wrong. LEftists are mutants. They literally shouldnt exist, the indutrial revolution allowed tons of people who wouldn't have been born because of mental and bodly mutations live and now they breed and spread their dysgenic evil to others

for context
npc redditor tourists got triggered on Yea Forums, thread almost reaching bump limit over the npc meme
I guess this is how we trigger and bait the tourists still lurking this board, they can't keep themselves from seething and posting

Such a good film but I feel like everyone I mention it to has no idea it exists

Malick

NPCs have never watched and unironically enjoyed The Game OverThinker, Really That Good, and The Big Picture because Yea Forums told them what to think and they missed out on the chipman mythos KINO. Watch the seethe in reply to this post by NPCs

Attached: moviebob.jpg (900x900, 48.58K)

NPC detected.
Really? Title suggest only some schlock.

Why does the npc meme still trigger leftists and shitlibs, why do we still get the same rehashed programmed npc response all these years later?

Attached: 1649898857108.png (400x496, 776.88K)

>read differing viewpoint
>get angry
typical npc behavior

It's a hard movie for normalfags.

You're posting NPC memes like an NPC. If you had self awareness you'd realize the irony here.

I honestly don't understand how someone doesn't hear their thoughts. Do they just act on impulse one moment to the next like a chimp?

>uses human language
Hello NPC. Trying to fit in, are we?

>*already seething

It's that easy

Attached: el-risitas-risitas.gif (638x532, 3.61M)

Trying hard to not be an NPC makes you an NPC the most. Retarded.

why is no one talking about movies?
are we being raided by /pol/?

No but now for real, how are you shitlibs and leftists still getting triggered over this meme?
What's so offensive about it?

>posts NPC meme
knowyourmeme.com/memes/people/spanish-laughing-guy-el-risitas-interview-parodies

>No but now for real, how are you shitlibs and leftists still getting triggered over this meme?
What's so offensive about it?

Attached: 1649897411675.jpg (785x1000, 130.38K)

How come nobody has posted this NPC yet?\youtube.com/shorts/-gqeC3CV3o0

Meme pic but you it gets the point across.

Attached: DpY7rpTV4AAw1je.jpg (900x877, 141.45K)

I think some things NPC's pretend to like because they know there's something there and if they pretend to like it they feel special. Twin Peaks is like this, a lot of npc's pretend to like it.

NPCs don't exist

but you're here in this thread, right now

Attached: download (15).jpg (253x199, 13.92K)

yes, unironically.

Still funny though

No one is triggered by it, if anything it's peak irony because memes are something universal and therefore the NPC meme is making fun of itself.

Attached: venture.jpg (640x801, 152.07K)

>youtube.com/watch?v=_fHfgU8oMSo

Timestamp: 0:35

It's crazy how barely human shitlibs are, these are the channels they watch

Yes?
Nonsense can be funny yes, but real comedy is much harder because it requires more effort

If memes are universal why is the left so bad at making them?

Nah you're triggered, because it's solely directed at leftist and shitlibs, you acting smug and posting "hehe you're just as much as an npc" doesn't change the reality that this meme is directed and was created to shit on leftists
Make your own memes faggots

>all the replies are almost exactly the same
Holy shit NPCs are real

upvoted

These are the real NPCs. Look at the replies. Practically boilerplate. Watch them prove it too by calling me a leftist and reddit and a tranny even AFTER I said this.

Attached: 14.png (500x730, 169.57K)

This is what you look like. Any questions?

Attached: el paso shooter.jpg (310x465, 19.46K)

>because it's solely directed at leftist and shitlibs
Where'd you get that idea?
"NPC" isn't a political lining.

You do you, I don't judge.
Though mass repliers get the rope.

fuck you tranny

Damn wtf he got fat

Attached: doreen.jpg (318x159, 7.12K)

Do you think the laughing spanish guy is a right or left meme? It's universal

>this is extremely dangerous to our Demarcracy
You tried DeMarcus

it was created by right wingers to shit on leftists and shitlibs ,lurk moar newfag

The Big Lebowski

Spot on. If anything, being apolitical or moderate is the individualist thing to do.
All people will be NPCs to some extent or another, it's impossible for society to function otherwise.
If you support either the left or the right, you will be an NPC to some extent.

Nah, it's been used for all kinds of purposes. You can't trademark the NPC idea.

>nytimes.com/2018/10/16/us/politics/npc-twitter-ban.html

keep seething faggot

>some variation of the meme was made about leftists, therefore it's a right wing meme automatically
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NPC_(meme)
Cope

"NPC" is a widely used term so anyone who uses it is automatically an NPC

>trying to gaslight this hard
pretty pathetic, the left can't meme and now they're claiming they invented a meme they shat and pissed their pants for over 6+ years and still counting

I accept your concession

>I accept your concession

Attached: 1649883929207.png (314x278, 103.32K)

nice selfie

this

>During the weeks leading up to the 2018 midterm elections in the United States, the NPC meme gained remarkable attention, with relatively high media coverage, publication of new NPC memes online, and several noticeable events. A large number of animated videos based on the NPC meme were uploaded to YouTube in the second half of October 2018,[10] and Google searches for the term "NPC Wojak" peaked around the same time.[6] In October 2018, a large number of Twitter accounts were created which presented themselves as NPCs, and more than 1,500 such accounts were subsequently banned by Twitter.[7] In November, InfoWars held a competition promoting creation of NPC memes. The winning entry, by a Twitter user named "Carpe Donktum", was later retweeted by then-U.S. President Donald Trump on February 2019 before it was removed for copyright infringement

Did you even read what you linked?

KEK

>Despite being co-opted[16] by right-wing movements to "mock leftists," both left- and right-wing NPC variants exist.[5][1]