Cuba Gooding Jr. Pleads Guilty To Sexual Misconduct

>Actor Cuba Gooding Jr. pleaded guilty Wednesday to forcibly touching a woman at a New York nightclub in 2018. The guilty plea came nearly three years after the Oscar-winning "Jerry Maguire" star was arrested.

>Gooding, 54, accused of violating three different women at various Manhattan night spots in 2018 and 2019, pleaded guilty to just one of the allegations. He told the judge he "kissed the waitress on her lips" without consent at the LAVO New York nightclub. Gooding also admitted to subjecting two other women to non-consensual physical contact in October 2018 and June 2019, according to the district attorney's office.

>Gooding's plea deal calls for no jail time. If he continues counseling for six months, he can withdraw the misdemeanor plea and plead guilty to a lesser violation of harassment. If he does not comply, he faces up to one year in jail.

usatoday.com/story/entertainment/celebrities/2022/04/13/cuba-gooding-jr-pleads-guilty-forcible-touching-trial/7309468001/

Attached: JUST.jpg (2000x1332, 317.69K)

wow my ex used to love going to Lavo I always found it to be gay overpriced bullshit

ONE YEAR IN JAIL FOR THE NIGGER WHO TRIED TO KISS A WOMAN. LOOKS LIKE RACISMS BACK ON THE MENU BOYS.

Cuba Gooding? More like Cuba Bading amirite

>name is Cuba Gooding
>is not cuban
>is actually bad
Who writes this shit?

Well at least he ain't no homo or some transwhatever like the rest of hollywood. Keep it up, my man!

didnt know blacks could rock the just haircut

Who hasn't been groped/groped someone in a night club?

so were they chinese women or afrikan women or mayne muslim women???

nightclub workers deserve to be groped

prove me wrong

>goes to horny jail

you're an incel

You literally cannot touch a person if you aren't certain they consent to it in advance
Jesus fuck we're being transformed into robots

golly gee , he pleads guilty to misdemeanor touching and kissing in a night club. This is the kind of thing that would have sounded like a joke 10 years ago. Soon having sexual fantasies will be 'misconduct'.

Do not pass go.
Do not collect $200.

Attached: horny jail.png (1414x760, 907.46K)

He’s black so I don’t care, MeToo can screw over Hollywood negroes all they want

>6 years in prison for kissing a woman who was actively flirting with you
The West is finished.

Attached: 1649547235797.jpg (258x245, 12.45K)

What's with this attack on successful black males?

it's women setting themselves up for power
>you have to do all the legwork in flirting and initiate everything. If you don't, you're a loser virgin pussy and will never get laid
>If we decide you fucked it up though we get to punish you

more like booba lewding jr

progressives have successfully destroyed religion as a source of sexual morality so now they are using the state to substitute their new puritanism. Like religious morality it will be very selectively enforced and used as a political weapon. All political extremists use the same tactics.

One of our clients, a 17 year old teenager, is facing felony sexual assault charges, which carries a lengthy prison sentence and lifetime registration on the Sex Offender Registry. His crime? He tried to flirt with a female classmate and "escalate" by lightly brushing her arm with his hand.

t. junior associate attorney at a criminal defense law firm in Seattle, WA

Attached: AyubKhan.jpg (800x480, 65.74K)

Fuck..

Attached: 1576664044281.jpg (250x250, 6.98K)

finding work outside America is the best choice. Human rights with citizenship without liberal tribunals for everyday living.

>lifetime registration on the Sex Offender Registry.

but why is there a lifetime Sex Offender registry but not a lifetime violent felon registry?

J U S T

Attached: 1645037016970.png (750x711, 86.97K)

YOU IN A HEAP OF TROUBLE NOW BOY

Attached: 1ac.jpg (600x749, 149.44K)

The west is fininished. Ironically, the same cunts who will destroy a man for flirting are the same ones who post stuff like pic related

Attached: 1649877811291.png (1058x804, 745.07K)

I hate women so much it's unreal

Good.

>gay overpriced bullshit
You just described every nightclub everywhere

At this rate the average man will drop out of the sexual marketplace and give up entirely on relationships or sex with women. The result will be a demographic collapse in one generation with birthrates plummeting to near zero levels. At which point the West will be taken over by people who didn't fall for the feminist meme (Muslims, Africans, Asians, etc.)

>"kissed the waitress on her lips"
Jesus Christ. It's not like he made out with her, is it? Fuck my country. In some countries this is just a greeting. Even between two dudes.

I've heard that one before...

Attached: Screenshot 2022-04-14 at 18-56-29 'Shy and awkward' student 19 faces JAIL after sex assault conviction.png (665x4860, 2.45M)

Attached: 157.jpg (803x688, 104.08K)

kek

Uhhhh how would you feel if some random black guy came up and forcibly kissed you on the lips? Fuck him and fuck you if you do this weird shit. Women aren’t hard to read because they’re fucking women. A woman will make it obvious if she does or doesn’t not want you to kiss her. Keep your fucking hands and mouth to your self dummy.

>kissed the waitress on her lips
they can't be serious

Honestly the girl did nothing wrong, but the court should be lenient to him since he's most likely a retard.

I would be confused as fuck but I wouldn't try to ruin their life. Unless they gave me herpes or something.

>A woman will make it obvious if she does or doesn’t not want you to kiss her. Keep your fucking hands and mouth to your self dummy.

Attached: a8f.jpg (480x360, 34.17K)

Because it would be racist.
Still joking here: if you kill and burn your rape victim you have a better chance you won't be registered for life.

> he's most likely a retard.
It’s obvious he’s black

You do realise that he most likely raped them but the kike lawyers were able to talk a deal in? thats a rich nig we're talking about you think he awkwardly flirted with them?

Terrible analogy. He kissed someone of the opposite gender. So how would I feel if some famous Hollywood black MILF came along and kissed me on the lips without asking? I would enjoy it. So why can't the waitress do the same (since she is ostensibly heterosexual and got kissed by a famous actor)?

>In some countries this is just a greeting. Even between two dudes.
Sounds like some countries are full of faggots.

What if he did it to your mom and she didn’t like it (even though everyone know your mom loves BBC)?

Yeah okay, buddy. Enjoy being delusional.

He was great in Big Time in Hollywood Florida, which is a great show. Also his infraction seems pretty minor.

Nope, the waitress didn’t fucking want to be kissed, I used the same gender because chances are I’m talking to someone hasn’t touched a woman since your mother birthed you. Leave people alone, it’s not hard to figure out. Fuck Radio up his butthole, enjoy prison dummy.

>no counterargument, only screeching and insults
thanks for proving my point, cuck

My mom is unironcally dead. But if that actually happened I would probably beat him with a tire iron. Not the first time I fucked people up for the sake of my immediate family. No, I'm not acting tough. I am just impulsive sometimes and lucky I have not gotten charged.

>I would enjoy it. So why can't the waitress do the same
Have you not noticed his skin color?

You think celebrities would ever face jail time for inappropriate kisses? Lmao get real faggot.

Read what I wrote again, retard. If I, a heterosexual male, can enjoy being kissed by a black woman without my consent THEN by transitive logic a heterosexual female can enjoy being kissed by a black man without her consent.

My point is nobody should. Again it was a simple kiss on the lips. Not like he shoved his tongue in her mouth.

He deserves it for being ugly. Ugly gross shitty people don’t deserve happiness or love.

Alex Kurtzman

Must be rough for you then, huh?

>if im a degenerate then surely everyone else is too
kys

Playing devil's advocate here. Nearly 50% of black women have herpes. I'd rather be randomly kissed by a black dude.