What changes would you propose, Yea Forums?

What changes would you propose, Yea Forums?

Attached: Screenshot_20220414-140937_Twitter.jpg (1080x735, 212.11K)

it’s discovery so they are going to make carb fishing heroes or something

100% black, POC and LGBT representaion like the comics. Let it all end already

Black gays

Remove capeshit from existence

Attached: ghfd.jpg (750x1000, 95.02K)

Give up on a shared universe, and take a long break from the typical "capeshit" characters, and focus on making strong stand-alone movies (or franchises) off of lesser known characters

Let's get a Question movie. Let's get an I... Vampire movie. Have Speilberg do his Blackhawk movie.

Focus on making kino.

More diversity

marvelchads we won

Murder snyder and all snyderjeets

>fire Hamada
>fire Johns
>give Snyder an Injustice movie
>r-rated Batgirl with full-frontal
>Batman Beyond film

Hire Snyder to oversee everything

finding a marketable character that hasn't already had close to a dozen movies made about them

Unironically rebrand DC as a franchise, and have them stick to only doing solo films.

Individual self-contained storylines with loose continuity. (Marvel is probably moving towards that with the multiverse but it's DC's wheelhouse).

Batman

have Snyder and Goyer sold for organs

Wasn't this Todd Phillips' literal exact plan?

make it good this time

Betty Gilpin is cast as Big Barda and proceeds to force herself on every character in the universe

Mads Mikkelsen as Mr. Freeze
Mark Hamill as an aging Don Falcone who gets shivved by Joaquin Phoenix Joker
Joseph Gordon-Levitt as Nightwing
Adam Driver as Jason Todd/Red Hood

Also Jeffrey Dean Morgan as Lobo

Sell Dc Comics to Todd Mcfarlene or axed them and sell all the IPs seperatly so al I can laugh at Yea Forums niggers and Synider troons.

Doesn't matter. We are in the deconstruction phase of super hero movies. By the time they fix it, people won't give a shit about super hero shit.

David Zaslav wants a more connected cinematic universe where everything is planned ahead.
He also wants more Superman.

Attached: 1644221816062.png (838x399, 77.43K)

Be more like (old) Pixar and less like Dreamworks.

>BRAND. STRATEGY.
It's fucked. Maybe, just maybe, just make a shitload stand-alone films?

These people are living in the past and just want to keep emulating the MCU.

Guys honest question do you think we could write enough letters to get Discovery to remove JJ Abrahams bad robot from DC

>THIS TIME IT WILL BE DIFFERENT
Yeah they’re just playing hot potato with a handful of shit now

Make a Blue & Gold movie franchise and also a Flex Mentallo psychedelic comedy detective show

They can't. WB paid 500 millions for JJ Abrams to develop DC content for them.

The Question tv series.

I heard the new boss wants to tie Phillips' Joker to the DCEU by making Phoenix the original Joker that ended up inspiring Leto's Joker.

>JDM as Lobo
Only agreeing because I can't think of any other replacement

Watchmen ruined it for Questionchads already

While I don't want a Joker sequel, it's amazing that WB apparently had zero trust in the billion dollar grossing, most talked about movie of the decade and instead continued to pump money into the shit show of the Snyder verse AND random little side hustles like The Batman.

It's also amazing in general that one of the biggest conglomerates in Hollywood fucked up to such a degree that they needed to get bailed out and are now at the complete mercy of the fucking Shark Week and House Hunters people lmao.

unless woke ideology is removed there will never be a good dc universe

Let's just have a Rorshach/Question team-up buddy cop tv series where they both come up with outlandish theories.

Just end it all.

Attached: AIDS.gif (400x170, 576.3K)

>zero trust in the billion dollar grossing, most talked about movie of the decade
that was engame and infinity war respectively and they were the opposite of solo films

bring Snyder back to piss off Yea Forums

>Mads Mikkelsen as Mr. Freeze
I like this
>Adam Driver as Jason Todd/Red Hood
Is he going to be typecasted as a noisy angsty teen?

every person I've spoken to that actually read golden age comics fucking loves the snyder movies. a lot of the dialogue is taken straight from the comics.

lol nobody talks about endgame or infinity war anymore, meanwhile people still memeing joker and dressing up like him.

Yea Forums wants a contrived all-star Superman without caring about the actual development.

>memeing joker
kill yourself

Flush it all down the toilet and never talk about it again.

Let me write Joker 2

Attached: pepejoker.jpg (500x500, 38.49K)

>Ayo this white boy sussy, not memeing joker cuh? on cap fr

Attached: 3131ab29ad70cb7366e560811325b05c[1].jpg (1080x1080, 103.89K)

This.

Momoa would've been a great Lobo but they done goof'd and cast him as Aquaman.
Yea Forums is mostly silver age wank. In the very rare case that you find someone who is actually into comics, it's mostly a western cartoon board.

Make Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman the main characters of a large film arc while side characters like GL and Aquaman get spinoff series branching from that

>Yea Forums is mostly silver age wank.
I don't even believe that since most of them seem to have no idea of how Superman silver age comics worked.

Seriously, how the fuck is Discovery Channel more powerful than fucking WB?

Attached: 1639010207586.png (540x590, 253.09K)

Bring back Action Comics and Detective Comics and I mean the real shit have them be a shonen jump style magazine with multiple characters that fit with the theme like the old days. Add other books in the same style. Sci-Fi Comics, War Comics, Fantasy Comics where there could be a place for all the classic heroes to have a story told. Remember Wedensday Comics? More shit like that. Also, just kill off the prime universe and publish it in one magazine called Rebirth Comics or some shit. They just need to pare all this shit down to a format that is easier to get in on with some value behind it.

Attached: 714-nVKoV1L.jpg (637x1000, 218.8K)

10 year no black people policy. No black directors, actors, writers, key grips, craft services NOTHING. 10 YEARS

He worked with toon force more or less.
and he still canonically lost to shazam which is funny
Most supes fans on Yea Forums are all about silver age stuff though.
It's borderline refreshing to see people who prefer other periods. And the golden age is ironically very slept on here. People want their chacarron-macarron and that's it.

I know you're baiting but it was actually amazing how joker was so much popular than both endgame and the other one, with the marketing for any avengers movie you could make three joker movies and still joker was the most culturally relevant one

>SHARK WEEK
SHARK WEEK

Snyder isn’t the right guy for this senpai. I don’t mind him in a producer role though.

>Actual development
>NOOO SUPERMAN TURNING EVIL AND THEN GETTING KEKED BY BATMAN WAS ALL PART OF ZADDYS KINO PLAN TO MAKE HIM JNTO SUPERMAN
Kill yourself that’s not an arc it’s character assassination

Alaska

Zack Snyder unironically seems to be a great producer and talent manager. He actually managed to keep Ezra Miller in line by making him focus on lifting weights and jogging.

>it was actually amazing how joker was so much popular than both endgame and the other one
box office says otherwise

Wouldn’t say Joker was more popular but it’s the most profitable comic book film in history

Yeah Avatar is a cultural landmark I agree, box office says so after all. These marvelcopers are someting else I tell ya

I'd advise scrapping it so that the talent wasted on those projects could be used in something else.

Why aren't DC films culturally relevant? Every single film and franchise on this list is iconic.

Attached: file.png (992x754, 109.86K)

My problem with silver age rules is the same with soft magic.
When there's close to zero rules in your sandbox, things get too contrived and all over the place.
It's silly to see Superman rebuild the great wall of china with heat vision, but it doesn't make any sense even from a kryptonian physiology standpoint.
It's just throwing random shit at the wall.
Whereas in something like All Star or whatever, there are still rules and confines for Superman and his own limitations and mortality are explored.

getting keked by batman was in the storyboards way back in 2014 and was before they even filmed BvS, that has been scrapped for a while.

Last (thou) you get from me buddy, improve that bait game and we'll talk

Attached: 1600946707283.jpg (602x902, 116.78K)