Molly Shannon Accuses The Late Gary Coleman Of Sexual Harassment

>Shannon, 57, told Howard Stern that she had landed Coleman's agent, and the agent asked if she wanted to meet the megastar. She was initially excited, but after her agent led her up to Coleman in the presidential suite of a hotel, she said, the agent "disappeared."

>Coleman, Shannon said, had her sit on the bed and then began tickling her. "I was trying to be polite and stuff, I’m a polite Catholic girl — and a virgin," Shannon said. "So I’m not even thinking about sex, I’m naive about anything about that."

>Shannon said Coleman repeatedly tried to kiss her and get on top of her. "He was relentless," she said. "I would get off the bed, then he would bounce on the bed — jump jump jump jump — then he would wrap himself around me and I would fling him off."

>"I guess because of his size, I didn’t feel physically threatened," she said. But "I’m getting really out of breath because it was like athletic and aerobic." Coleman, who died in 2010 at the age of 42, was about 4'8.

>Shannon said she tried to retreat to the bathroom, but Coleman grabbed her leg. She was able to shake him off and lock herself in the bathroom, But while she was in there Coleman "sticks his hands under the door, and he’s like 'I can see you,'"

>She said she eventually "sprinted" out of the room. "I think I was probably very polite," Shannon said, but told her agent "you gotta watch that client of yours."

>"I wish I could have stood up or myself more," she concluded.

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/molly-shannon-says-was-sexually-harassed-diffrent-strokes-star-gary-co-rcna24373

Attached: Imagine.png (1200x630, 961.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8tJBboJmroY
youtube.com/watch?v=DvL46X6qCso
youtube.com/watch?v=uLOu0u3_jAo
youtu.be/Gj4GPwlpmbc?t=229
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lmao this is hilarious. Molly Shannon having to fight off a horny midget, haha

wow thats amazing

What a racist bitch.

If I was going to rape a bitch I'd pick one hotter than molly shannon.

>She was able to shake him off and lock herself in the bathroom, But while she was in there Coleman "sticks his hands under the door, and he’s like 'I can see you,'"

Absolutely Lynchian.

>Shannon said she tried to retreat to the bathroom, but Coleman grabbed her leg. She was able to shake him off and lock herself in the bathroom

jesus christ

Attached: 1567112283003.jpg (390x310, 28.18K)

Why doesn't she just dig up the poor guy's corpse and shit on it.

>publicly slandering a man years after his death over an incident that allegedly happened decades ago
Literally for what purpose?

why didnt she just make a poison from the random plants in his hotel room and subtly switch it with his coffee sweetener while they were having an angry conversation

Come on, the guys a midge and dead. Just leave him alone ffs.

>a man

Please stop, he's already dead

Attached: bd6b_2.jpg (200x150, 7.86K)

You bitch!

Attached: Garry.jpg (360x450, 26.29K)

Fuck of Warwick

LMAO WAT A FUCKING DISGUSTING HALFMAN!!!

based Gary Coleman. she should've just gave him some

>Dave Chappelle - Security Guard inspired by real life

youtube.com/watch?v=8tJBboJmroY

>and a virgin
and they say women aren't funny

This is some Austin Power tier humor lmao

i can’t stop laughing while picturing this in my head.

YOU STUPID BITCH, YOU FILTHY SLUT! I'LL TEACH YOU TO FUCK WITH ME!

>actress with faiding relevance claims sexual harassment
It's all so tiresome

seriously, i wonder what his mental age was or how old he was here cause it’s almost like he thinks they’re playing hide and seek or something.

is the news really reporting this like it wasn't just a bit?

>Yea Forums now has to choose between #BLM and #MeToo

Calm down, mister incel.

She doesn't call it sexual harassment from what I can see. It's not like manlets are real people anyway.

based, that lil nigga was hard on the postal difficulty

I don't have to choose shit. Fuck both of them.

lmao
Hopefully the comedic elements of her anecdote didn't get lost on her.

pretty sure my universal hatred of women trumps my occasional dislike of blacks desu.

You're one retarded incel if you think woman have been worse plague on humanity than blacks. Look at what just happen in NYC. I guess women refusing to sleep with you and hooking with nigs is worst offense.

>big_sub_small_dom
>interracial
>size_difference
>rape

Attached: 1649960862610.gif (225x255, 2.41M)

>my universal hatred of women

lmao faggot

There's a reason black men were allowed to vote before white women.

This article had me in stitches for a good 5 minutes picturing the scene.

Could this be reenacted using body doubles and deepfake

>t. incel

Stern booking the big names again
youtube.com/watch?v=DvL46X6qCso

Im sure shes just misremembering some cut SNL sketch

youtube.com/watch?v=uLOu0u3_jAo
Dude, whether this is a bit or not, it's still fucked up
If it's real (I don't believe it is, for the record), then why tell the public about this incident after his death? Especially if she didn't feel "physically threatened" by him, as she stated?
If it's fake, then she's using the death of a black guy who lived a sad life filled with betrayal and rejection, just for keks. I know we don't give a shit about that on this board, but normies should at least be giving her shit for this right now if that's the case
She had plenty of time to tell people this story for a good laugh when Gary was alive, why do it now?
The story is just too ridiculous for me to believe. Everything is at least barely-believable until the part with him sticking his hands under the door saying "I can see you".....this HAD to be a bit

>"I wish I could have stood up or myself more," she concluded.
>"I guess because of his size, I didn’t feel physically threatened," she said.

lmao

lol

lmao

Kek

Attached: 1624304433721.png (640x478, 431.37K)

all this did was remind me of Gary Coleman, nice try trying to put the spotlight on yourself by leeching off the fame of someone else

I'm laughing my ass off bros

Attached: 1641095978257.gif (128x121, 135.43K)

>"He was relentless," she said. "I would get off the bed, then he would bounce on the bed — jump jump jump jump — then he would wrap himself around me and I would fling him off."
>"I guess because of his size, I didn’t feel physically threatened
>Shannon said she tried to retreat to the bathroom, but Coleman grabbed her leg. She was able to shake him off and lock herself in the bathroom, But while she was in there Coleman "sticks his hands under the door, and he’s like 'I can see you,'"

Is she really tearing just tearing into a dead manlet using the cover of coming forward? This is too comical for a rape story.

Attached: 1649364494449.png (584x480, 120.91K)

Manlets BTFO AHAHAHHA

God i hope this is real

Attached: 1611875201539.png (398x376, 192.58K)

Just started reading her new book. She's the worst. Annoying personality, self obsessed, loves everyone and everything. Oh, BTW -- her Dad was a giant fanook. So, lots of gays are wonderful stuff in the book too.

Dude what do you want, if she did it while he was alive you'd be pissed because it'd look like she's trying to metoo him. Like she said she wasn't really threatened or anything, she didn't want to make a big deal out of it, which would certainly happen if she made this accusation while he was alive. It wouldn't be a "good laugh" while he was alive, it'd be damaging to his career.
She did the best thing here.

> I was a virgin....

Yeah, okay.

Attached: Molly and Gary.jpg (1200x888, 318.45K)

>I was trying to be polite and stuff, I’m a polite Catholic girl — and a virgin," Shannon said. "So I’m not even thinking about sex, I’m naive about anything about that.
She was 4 years older than him

Probably "he was only 17 you sick fuck" is what really happened.

who said female comedians can't be funny

So Gary was only 18 and she was 22?

For all the "leave him alone, he's dead" anons, she told this same story long ago to Conan
youtu.be/Gj4GPwlpmbc?t=229
Not saying this proves that it's true, but she is being consistent at least, whether it's true or not

> she didn't want to make a big deal out of it, which would certainly happen if she made this accusation while he was alive...

She told the story on Conan while Gary was alive. Now what's your excuse?

>i was laughing nervously
>ok this is not funny
pick one

Was she sexually assaulted by a god damn cartoon character? Did he go awoooga and have his eyes pop out of his head when he saw her?

She says he was 18, which means he was probably really 17, is my guess. Lock her up.

Attached: IMG_0772_114.jpg (561x636, 80.67K)

>megastar

well that not nice
she isn't a nice person then

I doubt any of that is true.

#metoo does not stop simply because you're dead.

Molly also tells a "I'm tots a virgin" story about going to a guy's room with a girlfriend. The girlfriend fucks the guy while "Molly is in the bathroom", then they both get $600.

And everybody clapped.A2n8p

I have to give some credit to her here. Both back then as well as now, she makes it clear while telling the story that she's not really trying to sell herself as being a huge victim that still feels the aftereffects of the incident, or to sell Gary as being some dangerous sex predator who should be canceled or anything, because she laughs when telling the story both times
Unfortunately certain people out there will re-tell the story in a more serious tone to shit on his name after death

gary coleman being violently horny is pretty believable. and yeah as other people said this is a pretty old story she's told before. barely qualifies as a me too thing considering how comedically the story is framed

>If it's real (I don't believe it is, for the record), then why tell the public about this incident after his death?

This isn't the first time she's told this story, she said the same on Conan years before Coleman died. He never refuted the story.

former megastar would probably be more accurate but yeah she was immensely popular, everyone did impressions of whatever the "superstar" character was called back in the day

That was the part that lead me to believe the entire story was bullshit.

he's dead? wtf

Attached: 1635223316501.jpg (1024x937, 59.39K)

Frankly it's worth it just for that story.

Attached: 1605032939191.gif (265x308, 1.95M)

Pic related.

Attached: Molly the Whore.jpg (1200x964, 372.66K)

Gary Coleman was a midget nigger with several health issues whose child actor money was stolen by his parents, and had to find various odd jobs just to pay his bills.
He died a married virgin. A MARRIED VIRGIN.
It's incredibly difficult to get me to feel sorry for a nigger......but god damn.

Hearing it on Stern was fucking hilarious, she didn't tell it in an angry, accusatory style at all...it was more her laughing at how absurd the entire encounter went

No, it's referring to Gary as the megastar. Different Strokes was one of the most popular shows of the 80s.

>implying you faggots wouldn't

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 88.15K)

Dude, Gary was a HUGE star in his prime. White America loved him back then along with everyone else
Like the other user said "former megastar" would have been more accurate, but he most definitely was a megastar

i would probably be uncomfortable as fuck and then go home and beat off

nothing about this is funny, all of you are underaged.