I miss them like you wouldnt believe

I miss them like you wouldnt believe.

Are they ever coming back?

Attached: afdasfdsa.jpg (275x183, 9.71K)

sadly no. pretty sure dan abrams just whores himself out to whatever truecrime show or news segment will take him. court cam sucks.

>one of the most kino shows in existence
>cancelled for no reason

Whata world

>>cancelled for no reason
Didnt someone get shot or die on camera? Thats a pretty good reason

nah it got axed during the fallout from the canonization of St Floyd

>it got axed during the fallout from the canonization of St Floyd
Nah

"News of the cancellation follows reports from Monday that “Live P.D.” had filmed an incident between police and a 40-year-old black man that ultimately resulted in that man’s death.

Javier Ambler was stopped by police in Texas for failing to dim his headlights in March 2019 and was later held down and tasered four times while a crew from “Live P.D.” filmed. Ambler died in custody."

cool dude go suck off some niggers

This is 100% fake news. When the show was canceled this was never brought up lol. It was canceled because of the social environment. Thankfully I trust my own memory more than the propaganda machine that is the internet

Lmao always thinking of BBC.

Source: trust me bro

>simping for dead niggers
>y-you’re obsessed
ok bro

Source: jewish controlled media

Attached: GLOWSintheDARK.jpg (280x280, 16.35K)

Attached: cool.jpg (540x350, 26.76K)

>only person to bring up niggers
>claims others are obsessed with niggers

Lmoa, you got niggers on the brains, kid

Attached: get-a-load-of-this-retard.jpg (240x260, 45.06K)

>Source: jewish controlled media

Attached: images (6).png (452x678, 31.89K)

are you retarded? user was simping about some nigger that got tazed to death. fucking faggot learn to read

You need to work on your reading comprehension, retard. user 1 stated that Live PD was cancelled because of Nigger Floyd, and user 2 responded with an excerpt stating the show was cancelled because some nigger supposedly died on air. At no point is anyone "simping" for anyone. Do you even know what that word means or are you so nigger obsessed that you have to shoe horn racebait into to every conversation?
Fucking imbecile.

No it's not a good reason. Multiple people were killed on camera during the shows run. It only got canceled because of Floyd.
Nightwatch had 2 New Orleans cops get killed on the show but it only got canceled for low ratings compared to Live PD and The First 48. Now A&E brought Nightwatch back but still no Live PD.

Attached: 1562990423575.png (418x467, 332.41K)

This show fizzled out along with the last little bit of respect the general public had for police. Go funds me started for the funny criminals. Cancel kids coming after bad police work. Letters and comments screaming “ACAB YOU ARE CATCHING JAYWALKERS WHILE UKRAINE IS AT WAR REEE”

Yes? I literally stated that I trust my own memory more than the propaganda machine.

>Multiple people were killed on camera during the shows run

Attached: 1200px-_Citation_needed_.jpg (1200x900, 165.75K)

kek it went on hiatus because of floyd, that’s a fact, dumb faggot retard

So its either trust the memory of a schitzo or the propaganda machine...

Both choices look equally appealing.

>its true because I say its true

Goddamn you're dumb.

cops are fags though

You could trust your own memory too user :D

Ok, well my memory tells me you're wrong. Thanks for the advice.

Look it up sodabrain

That's not how memory works that is how resentment works. Please mature before engaging further in this thread

You are mentally invalid.

>Source my claim for me

no thanks

>Please mature before engaging further in this thread
nah

>Retard calling me retarded

I guess you would be the expert.

We were all there when it happened, you aren’t going to rewrite something that was like 2 years ago

>I know it, they know it, we all know it

Mr. President?

>LOS ANGELES (AP) — A&E Network has canceled the police reality series “Live PD” following weeks of protests inspired by the death of George Floyd

Embarrassing posts user. At least refresh the page do you can consolidate then

>A man getting shot on camera is a justification for being cancelled
Pfft in your dreams it is. It's a show about police confrontations what the fuck do you think happens? Do we cancel and censor war documentaries for their being dead bodies and death portrayed in them?

What utter bullshit, it was taken off the air because BLM and etc American liberals are retarded hypocrites

Actually watch the show you

>do you can

Attached: 7b7.png (600x598, 461.36K)

so no source, got it.

I watched every single episode. No one was ever killed on screen.

>sacrificed at the altar of george floyd
>coming back
lolno

>do you can

Attached: 1619128826176.png (300x300, 130.09K)

>sacrificed at the altar of george floyd
What?

SACRAFICED AT THE ALTER OF GEORGE

tard

what?

what? what? huh?
kek. tard.

Wasn't there a cute cop who we found feet pics of?

Showing niggers being criminals live in the field be racis. I'm shocked First 48 didn't get it too.
No, it isn't. If a documentary crew follows police around eventually somebody's gonna die.

Lmao how convenient of you to not include the second half of that sentence. The fact that you felt the need to manipulate the situation to avoid being wrong goes to show how sad and pathetic your life must be. Kill yourself, faggot.

Attached: 20220414_150935.jpg (1080x491, 141.69K)

what?

>No, it isn't. If a documentary crew follows police around eventually somebody's gonna die.
Tell me youre american without telling me youre american

Attached: gdwi738avq181.png (680x768, 365.79K)

the great debate

Attached: dasfdsafasdfdasfas.jpg (648x313, 40.57K)

Middle one hands down

kek'd and checked

the right

Attached: livepd.jpg (1420x809, 278.08K)

are you fucking retarded? yes, the camera was there when some black criminal died (not on the live show, pre-precorded earlier on the week). that was not the reason Live PD was cancelled, that was just the easy scapegoat because everyone needed to bow down to the BLM niggers and "defund the police" was something that was said seriously at the time.

>obese

Attached: disgusted (1).jpg (800x450, 42.93K)

>that was just the easy scapegoat because everyone needed to bow down to the BLM niggers and "defund the police" was something that was said seriously at the time.

Attached: fdasfdsaffaf.jpg (452x326, 10.66K)

so i’m still right? oh no no no
dumb nig