Who can play Gordon Freeman ? Remember he's 27 year old

Attached: 1067px-HLA_Gordon01.jpg (1067x800, 112.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terence_Tao#Childhood
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Unironically rpats

no one because halo is a terrible show and it puts me off from wanting another fps game turned into a show

amy schumer

A de aged Bryan Cranston as he appeared in the BB episode Live Free or Die

Idris Elba

asmongold

mads or kurt
any actor that acts more than they speak

speaking is acting

Ross Scott.

Attached: ross1.jpg (494x245, 81.96K)

> forced black yass qween love interest hogging up the screen time

no thanks

John boyega

Riley Stearns

bet you can only think in words, too.

>>does not want to see qt blasian on screen

To be fair for every hot blasian girl I've seen 20 are ugly

Alx looks almost asian with a tan yet they would cast some uggo with an afro.

She's not cute.

He looks like 33 for me. Because of his beard I assume.

Honestly, make him older. The whole "le 27 genius Harvard PHD" was cringe as hell. Might work on a videogame but a movie need to be more realistic

It would have to be someone younger than 27 because it would be a prequel which ends when he gets his work badge or something.

This. 36 would have been the perfect age.

Ryan Gosling and Karla Juri as Alyx

you need to start making movies

Newton was 24 when he invented calculus. Einstein was 26 when he invented special relativity. Cope harder you fucking failures at life.

Whats your life like?

Also, can you name some geniuses of today that are that young?

You know who.

Attached: Screenshot_20220414-123322_Instagram.jpg (1440x1421, 150.62K)

Should be a relatively unkown actor I think. Gordon is a complete "some guy", that's what makes him work so well in the game.

Did they get military training to fight hordes of aliens? No, they were autistic nerds

Gordon was not horribly special as a scientist though. Just worked at Black Mesa, all the work we've seen him do was pushing a cart during an experiment. There is never any indication that Gordon did anything groundbreaking or remotely interesting as a scientist and it doesn't seem like he even knows much about what happens at Black Mesa.

Yeah it was his first day and he was a fresh graduate. Probably had daddy pull strings to get the job.

Vitalik Buterin

I don't know how other countries handle it but at least in Finland you have to be in military training for 6-12 months.
Anyways shooting is easy.

Seth Rogan

Unironically our silent autist

Attached: 706b95e15e0c5a22bf863d11e0c6126e.jpg (876x1200, 136.75K)

>you have to be in military training for 6-12 months
Or just get C papers :DD

What did they mean by this?

Attached: 4323432123.jpg (1084x680, 166.82K)

>Buterin has stated that he was driven to create decentralized money because his World of Warcraft character was nerfed, specifically by patch 3.1.0. He went on to say in his about.me bio, "I happily played World of Warcraft during 2007-2010, but one day Blizzard removed the damage component from my beloved warlock’s Siphon Life spell. I cried myself to sleep, and on that day I realized what horrors centralized services can bring. I soon decided to quit."[36][37]
holy based

user have you seen nineteen year old girls without makeup on?

Steve " goggle eyed freak" Merchant
Aka Smerch

Tom Cruise and Tia Tanaka with a dark tan.

>can you name some geniuses of today that are that young?
Billie Eilish

Elliot Page

/thread

a black lesbian feminist woman

>AY PAPI QUE RICO TU VERGA, GORDITO

Attached: 321324454.jpg (1080x1920, 227.3K)

i know we like to meme around but they dont look like a 39 year old wrinkly tranny in a speedrun convention

Attached: 1616137546015s.jpg (230x250, 5.24K)

Attached: 164987333323.jpg (640x720, 146.51K)

walshy

He's 46 now, but just a few years ago relatively:
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terence_Tao#Childhood
Man it'll be great once we figure out how to make everyone geniuses through gene editing. If we upped humanity's IQ by 50 points over just a few generation we'd be moving forward sooo much faster.

Good luck with the labor pool

Close, he knew Kleiner from University and got a European internship before being accepted.

Attached: 9F285003-218E-4BB1-A236-48DC843FBF2D.jpg (750x1176, 745.86K)

>tfw going to graduate with an engineering masters at 22
A-am I going to make it?

yeah,I bet you accomplished just as much as them. Turd brained asshole idiot

Newton died a virgin so yeah I've got him beat

Attached: 1585769141156.jpg (1285x1185, 344.15K)

how i think i look like / how i actually look like

Funny enough Charlie Sheen back in 96's "the arrival" would have fucking worked if they did it before he got old and druggy

Attached: the-arrival-1996-charlie-sheen-alien-shocked-face.jpg (1136x614, 44.23K)

Magnus Carlsen became the World Chess Champion at 23 years old.

The cool grisly older Gordon doesn't really suit the context of some scientific cannon fodder schmuck who's a borderline intern

Well to be honest, it's a old 90s game. No movie would work at all. It's Die Hard in area 51

Is that the guy from Smosh?

Why do so many people think Gordon doesn't talk? It's just a first person game with the player in the role of Gordon. Us not hearing the voice is an immersive choice many first person games use, but it's pretty clear he's talking to Barney and other characters.

Attached: FQU5E6j2.jpg (634x1454, 288.27K)

kino