How do you respond without sounding mad?

How do you respond without sounding mad?

And cal was the chaddest of chads in an era where that type of masculinity was rewarded, and he still ended up killing himself, so don't act like you'd be completely unaffected

Attached: titanic whore scene.jpg (983x551, 59.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hiytOnKTbxA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Chastity is a virtue
Sex before marriage is a sin
That's how I would respond without sounding mad.

He was a cuck with money, nothing more. Leo was the real chad.

No one on Yea Forums knows how to respond to anything without mad.

Umad OP. The collective butthurt of Yea Forums is even worse than a boring republican whinefest. They have a fucking meltdown in every post.

>Enjoy it before the novelty of your affair wears off in a couple weeks. That is, if you make it off this ship. ;)

I would laugh and then slap her and kick her out on the street. And have this man killed, then she could just be a regular whore

If she was a wh*re then she wouldn't have made a good w*fe.

>I'd rather be his whore than your wife.
>I know.

Being a whore is the only thing you're good at anyway so that makes sense

>Chastity is a virtue...
>Sex before marriage is a sin...
>Those are the reasons why...
>I'm still a virgin!

Attached: 1643783730141.jpg (1024x1017, 106.95K)

>defending random cheaters to own the chuds
What causes this level of self hatred

How to spot when someone is mad: this post.

Yikes.

Toss her overboard into the icy water

She was lying the whole time
youtube.com/watch?v=hiytOnKTbxA

Murder her. All the evidence would sink to the bottom of the ocean within the next few hours.

I would make puppy eyes, let her go, so that when she runs and look back she would see me, looking all heartbroken and feel bad for what she said and did

Attached: FP_4keRXsBEcsDS.jpg (1158x1544, 222.52K)

>How do you respond without sounding mad?

This, but I'm laughing the entire time.

Attached: 1647572412297.gif (640x360, 1.72M)

Mad as fuck but also tremendously based

nerves: touched
dick: untouched

would never be in that situation. imagine simping.

Attached: 1478903880337.jpg (394x370, 46.16K)

what the fuck is this autism

He was never a simp for her, he slapped her about like a proper man should.

>You already my ho', bitch! I paid fo' yo' ticket!

I actually talk like this IRL btw

If you're an undesirable male, then you're undesirable. Simple as. Everything else in the situation like money or prestige or intelligence does not matter.

Attached: what even the most bottom-tier women want.png (1810x566, 321.7K)

>How do you respond without sounding mad?
well,go be a whore then,be sure you get a well payment

This is an easy one.
>Okay, go be his whore, then.

Attached: B5A5D068-C44B-4DCD-B271-5305EA9A793A.jpg (1170x1165, 258.4K)

>killing chad because the girl that you CLAIM you don't care about and is just a whore prefers him to you

Cuck. Enjoy getting ass raped in prison. The only sex you'll ever get with someone who actually is horny for you not due to extenuating circumstances like being a beta provider.

kek

Touch grass unironically rajesh

Just walk away and find another one that would be more appreciative of his wealth and know how to keep her mouth shut.

I'd start paddling my life boat beside the floating door, but just out of reach. I'd watch as Leonardo DiCaprio's face begins to light up as he believes he'll be rescued, only to start pulling away as he struggles to swim towards the boat, and safety.

I'd be casually laughing, and pretending not to hear his stifled cries for help. Maybe even start paddling the nose of the boat towards the door to try and tip it over and kill Rose while the child I abducted to get onboard begins screaming.

Attached: Stone Cold Laugh.gif (200x200, 2.48M)

zoomers are scared of their own emotions?

you can tell what someone is insecure about by what insults they use

false flag, only libtards look like that

schizo kino

Then why are you here? Lmao.

>Ok fag

Attached: 1649929339471.gif (640x360, 1.89M)

>r*ddit spacing
Didn't read

Attached: 1649780209761.png (911x858, 602.67K)

1. walk away without saying a word
2. kill Leo
3. dump Leo at the whore's body
4. tell her the engagement's off

seeAll that aside, the video makes good points:
>Rose is an unreliable narrator
>Jack was most likely a thieving vagabond

Lol, there’s a reason 99% of Hollywood actors (the most attractive people on the planet) are liberals. Stupid ugly chud

>rr-r*ddit spacing
fuck off fag

You slap her and/or spit in her face and walk away to forget about her?

Attached: 1648764729113.gif (220x145, 75.37K)

>NOOOOOOO you can't expose me like that IT WAS AN ACCIDENT I SWEAR NOOOO

You were always going to be both.

Attached: Screen Shot 2021-03-07 at 23.26.06.png (1102x1098, 1.12M)

>You will never be a nu-male.
>You will never be happy with your place in life.
>You will never feel the joy and excitement of playing a 20 year old video game console because you didn't get it for Christmas when you were 15.
>You cannot plug it in on an old CRT monitor and experience no loss of joy despite the game's terrible graphics and gameplay.
>You do not take a pragmatic view towards your girlfriend.
>You have not picked companionship over attraction.
> You will never experience the love of 20 friends who you know would have benefited from some mild bullying.
>You will never hate yourself for thinking that.
>You will never romanticise your IT job and use "dude" without an identifying article when telling a hagiographic story about a colleague.
>You will never fly into a fury about a HIPAA violation or tell someone the U.S postal service doesn't fuck around.
>You do not bake.

Attached: soi_boi.png (1430x1076, 3.15M)

Hollywood has the only attractive people. Outside of Hollywood attractive people are killed off to keep the illusion. They are coming for me soon beauty bros

Irl women cannot handle this. Its fantasy
>If you're an undesirable male, then you're undesirable. Simple as
It's not really that simple though. You can be desirable to a woman and be her everything and then one day you're just not. Basing your value value on the whims of women is a terrible way to go.

>you've always been a whore, now you're also poor

Attached: YES.jpg (1024x576, 44.83K)

I'd be checking out another bitch's ass and be like
>Oh, sorry..you were saying something?

>Yes? Which is why I called you a whore.

Attached: TSTBaQ7.jpg (1462x2046, 120.98K)

Women only "win" in situations like this if she successfully keeps her rich husband and gets to keep her boyfriend. Losing your rich husband just takes you back to square 1, now you're just with a broke nigga and she'll cheat on him with a rich guy.

AWAW

Tell her it really breaks my heart hearing her say that.

>Sex before marriage is a sin
the bible never says this anywhere though. christcucks are just that... cucks. believing in made up traditions that arent even biblical

tell her it's fine, and that i'll get an asian wife instead

laff and say 'ok whore' and push her off the boat while rolling my eyes.

bruh you seen NHL players? the vast majority are conservative and they're all chads

>cheats
>dies
women.

She didn't die cuck, lmao

>the bible never says this anywhere though.
what? take your medications now, and then reply to me again

Absolutely mulling

Calmly throw her overboard.

>mfw the chud meme fails and backfires so hard because it resembles more people on the left than on the right so we have to resort to using a deformed retard that nobody on either side resembles for our caricature of the side we don’t like

Attached: 6641A328-4CBF-4568-BAE8-7FB8199DCBD2.jpg (685x767, 92.54K)

"that's retarded"

I mean, other than just walking away without saying anything, there really is no other better response to it
The problem in this thread is too many angry faggots who don't know how to take a minor loss, and who think every insult absolutely needs some kind of snappy, clever comeback
The woman clearly said it to hurt his feelings, big deal. You're not legally married to her yet and she has no kids for you, so you won't even have to pay her any money. Just let her go at that point and move on with someone else, that's all
And fuck all of the idiots who are saying they'd kill Leo's character. Leo's not the one who owed the guy any loyalty, and Leo didn't rape the woman. She allowed Leo to fuck her so she's the problem, not Leo

quote the verse where it says "sex before marriage is a sin". ill wait

Just rape the bitch. It's the Titanic. No one will know.

tell her to go get her shine box and then throw her off the titanic

It was 1920, dude. people would probably clap.

kek

The fact that they decided to pick a new face at all says everything.

Hebrews 13:4

Why are Americans such ugly creatures?

This. You don't HAVE to say fucking anything back. Doing so in this situation is petty, which paints you as a loser no matter how clever you think you're being.

you give her a corrective slap right away

adultery is when you sleep outside of marriage. if you arent married, where is the sin? typical christcuck taking verses and applying his own meaning to them. also hebrews is a very disputed book, since no one knows the author and was inserted later. could be fake for all we know

>lol it's the early 20th century, nobody cares what a woman would prefer

1 Corinthians 7:2 Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband.