Gee, who am i to believe???

Gee, who am i to believe???

Attached: Heard_Rihanna.png (1257x1310, 1.02M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JPFNazAr3Yg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kek based chris working stiff

Attached: Average Chris Brown enthusiast.webm (540x590, 2.85M)

wh*Te privilege

What's up Johnny? How about you give me Ambers number now that you and your career are finished.

Attached: 1532543352881.jpg (1194x900, 133.87K)

nigga is still putting out music lol

>the actress's attorney went on to allege that for 2 consecutive week in Feburary 2016, Depp turnt Heard into a lampshade and then into bars of soap. These incidences, he claimed, left his client traumatized
HOLY SHIT, ARREST JOHNNY DEPP. HE IS A MONSTER!

I genuinely don't understand what sort of room temperature IQ retard you have to be to side with Heard on this

Rhianna deserved it

Yea Forums is team Amber user, you just don't belong here

Didn't Rihanna forgive Chris Brown?

72 Genders..

>johnny had heard strapped into the masturbation machines as well

OH THE HORROR

It's some roastie that enters threads to try and defend Heard. Wouldn't be surprised if its Heard itself lol.
Fuck off roastie.

She is Yea Forumss girl.
This.

>Wouldn't be surprised if its Heard itself lol.
yo I'd totally be cool with you pooping my bed

>on what was intended to be a "romantic" trip to Georgia, Depp robbed a Antebellum museum, had a bound and gagged Heard painted with sprayed with black paint, and proceeded to use the Negro Compliance Machine on her, alleges famed director Tarqid Nasheed, who was called in as a witness

YWNBAW

I hate women so much its unreal

Attached: 1647120399397.webm (640x480, 2.76M)

Society expects so little out of black men that they can beat the shit out of one of the world's biggest pop stars and nobody cares, is surprised, or disappointed. *honk*

nigger faggot

He desperately wants to fuck her, that's it

Yea Forums is full of poop fetishists. They bleed over from /gif/

what kind of faggot do you have to be if you can't keep a scrawny little thing like this under control?

Attached: 1497987996517.jpg (2219x3328, 669.55K)

Me too brother love from kazkhstan

Jessica Alba is too pure for this

but everyone blamed johnny depp until he lawyered up and carefully collated the evidence

>Negro Compliance Machine
Give her the ol' Derby's dose.

Does anyone have that picture of the woman shaped punching bag?

Attached: 72909702.jpg (2816x1880, 1.2M)

>t. virgin
Bitches be crazy

Attached: 1642766029528.gif (320x240, 1.14M)

It's clear that they both become toxic towards each other. It's also clear that Amber is desperately trying to manipulate the system to ruin his career and image.

Her lawyers claim that she carefully covered up her bruises with makeup on that day when everyone said she never had any bruises. Seeing how she carries itself, it's obvious that if Depp had actually physically assaulted her that she would have milked it for everything she could, especially on her TV appearances.

The same room temp IQ retard you'd have to be to pick a side between a Polanski supporting Satanist and a narcissistic whore. Just enjoy the shitshow.

>Polanski supporting Satanist

Attached: 1649535070969.jpg (550x336, 26.44K)

Rihanna is a bitch while Amber is a champ.
Plus Amber has makeup.

Makeup is degenerate

I don't care how alpha you are, you don't want to tangle with a BPD chick. There are some creatures so dangerous the only sensible course is to avoid them entirely.

>I genuinely don't understand what sort of room temperature IQ retard you have to be to side with Heard on this

A man hating cunt who hates their father because Daddy didn't give them everything they wanted or enough attention. Either that or some numale faggot jealous of his success!!!FACT!!!

She doesn't have to forgive anything, she's a billionaire now and the most successful female artist of all time. Rihanna won

Johnny Depp did nothing wrong except sticking his dick in crazy

Idk who paid for it but there's clearly an astroturfing campaign going on here. Amber is fucking awful and even the nastiest white knight wouldn't be caught defending her. Maybe trannies who hate Depp for some reason, I'm not in those circles so it's really confusing.

/thread

And leaving Winona. He took her virginity and she still looks amazing today. She'd have been fucking faithful to him to this day. Although Paradis loved him, I don't trust the French.

All crazy needs to win is for sane to take a break, or a nap. Then you wake up tied down with your dick turned inside out and your eyelids glued open while she plays "popsicle or blow torch"

There was a couple of people outside the court with retarded signs for Heard and supporter her.

Then on instagram someone posted a group chat of those people, who were all admitting to physically abusing their partners but it was in their past and should be forgiven.

Her supports are literal spouse beaters lmao. Then you've gone retarded fucking Indians who foam over fan page instagram accounts who have no idea what happens in first world countries.

Yea Forums just wants to oppose whatever the popular consensus is.

>tfw your ex assistant exposes you for the fraud you are

Attached: Screenshot_20220414-162458_YouTube.jpg (929x554, 50.6K)

bloody bitch bastard i rape you and i will do it for she (heard)!!

my fucking dick holy shit
though she should have blood pouring out of her nose the whole time idk whos the gay faggot working effects

They all deserve it for one reaskn or another.

Never Back Down sequel with Amber Heard as the fighter when?

I still can't believe Chris Brown would jut straight up attack Rhianna like that back when she was more or less an icon. He seemed like a nice guy who just enjoyed singing and dancing with a baby face on top of it.
I guess nigging out really is in their genes.

Why does James fat cunt Corden sit so close to guests?

Let me guess, incel virgin.

Attached: 1649855465401m.jpg (844x1024, 85.77K)

There's a significant portion of society who genuinely believe women are all pure angels incapable of wrongdoing.

Amber could make me do anything, she's my goddess

Attached: 1616434636424.jpg (1243x1721, 233.85K)

i read that she gave him herpes. dont know if its true but if so yeah he had to get it on

If you haven't realised yet, the ability to please dick supercedes any logic or intelligence. That is basically Yea Forums for you. I've seen people go from completely hating niggers to cooming over them in seconds just because one or two hot nigresses are posted. Majority of the users here havent had sex and desperation does crazy things to a man.

imagine being on Yea Forums for longer than 5 minutes and not understanding this is the basic MO of every single board

It didn't help that Chris did it on a major street in one of the busiest cities in the world where there was like a hundred witnesses.

hope you like turds

The only one who likes turds is Depp, since he likes picking his dog's up and throwing them on the bed

Attached: 1616439603633.jpg (1024x1280, 118.7K)

it's called kino sweetie

I sympathize with Johnny, she fucked him over and midlife crisis aren’t fun but he should’ve known better. His cancellation and all that is despicable though.

Attached: 1649782743569.jpg (707x536, 153.9K)

>Me, at 15, after being raised and brainwashed by a single mother, hearing that a woman had been abused.
"How could he do that? You never hit a woman, ever! I don't care what the circumstances are! YOU. NEVER. HIT. A. WOMAN.
>Me, at 19, just after getting out of my first long term relationship, hearing that a woman had been abused.
"Huh, I wonder what she did to piss him off that much?"
>Me, today, when my wife starts getting Lipps.
"Yeah, keep talking and you'll be telling everyone at work you fell down th3 stairs again.

that broad can take a punch

he wasn't even there when poopgate happened. He was called by the property guy.
Also Amber admitted it was a prank, then later changed to "it was the dog" once it got too embarrassing

Go look at pictures of his tiny ass dog and then pictures of the poop and tell me that dog shit that out

Attached: 1629092825635.jpg (235x235, 15.41K)

Amber Turd

Why would she do it when he wasn't even there? Makes no sense. Depp did it to frame Amber.

Attached: 1617064094426.jpg (2160x3840, 1.64M)

>t.Will Smith

What if she wanted an open relationship?

because its Depps house and property. So she took a shit in his bed to fuck with him.
This was acutally the final straw that made Depp ask for a diviorce. It was Depp who wanted a divorce. She then went to her lawyers and they recommeded her to file for divorce first and claim abuse for maxiumum pay out.

hey Amber

>give me Ambers number
You know she's just a stripper right? I mean if you're this thirsty for an insane whore you can just visit your local strip club and pick up any good looking woman and pretend she's been in movies. What's the difference between that and Amber Turd?

Attached: 1649580806070.jpg (718x1163, 109.61K)

Of course, I want her to be happy and satisfied, so if I want able to do that, I would of course be fine, and even supporting, of her having sex with others. I'd also let her know that no matter what, she is all I need.
Nah, Amber knew what Depp was doing with the framing, trying to make her look crazy, that's why she went first.

Attached: 1618904993779.jpg (2336x3504, 773.99K)

Yea Forums is contrarian? According to experts? Woah thanks fellow redditor.

In 1 corner you have an aging alcoholic/druggie, in the other you have a batshit insane tomboy., it was really a recipe for disaster the minute he couldn't get it up to give her what she wanted all the time.

>All crazy needs to win is for sane to take a break, or a nap
Sometimes not even that:
youtube.com/watch?v=JPFNazAr3Yg