The filmography of Johnny Depp

What is Yea Forums's favorite Johnny Depp movie, and why?
For me, it's PoTC, the first one. I know I know what a filthy casual, but it has a good place in my heart since it was released during such a good time in my life and he is a decent actor.

Also did you know he is in court RIGHT NOW along with Amber Heard, who he is suing?
proof:
>chad stream
youtube.com/watch?v=T2gj0FUlS3Q
>virgin stream
youtube.com/watch?v=76zbzPnnYcI

there may be more

Attached: johnny_noir.jpg (600x600, 30.71K)

I'm having some chips for lunch, that court room is really starting to piss me off. Having to see that roastie whore Amber is fucking annoying.

Attached: 1630764690152.png (396x304, 125.88K)

are you SERIOUSLY directing users to the court case of the year featuring 2 prominent film celebrities? where do you think we are!?

also what's eating gilbert grape is kino.

Potc1 was good. I don't know why people didn't like "the brave". But for me, it's t9G.

So why'd they get married in the first place? Any dude who will live with a woman for ten years and have kids with her without marrying her doesn't seem like he believes in marriage or the institution isn't important to him. Why would he marry Amber but not the mother of his children?

He’s had a lot of exceptionally good films with amazing performances over his acting career
Secret Window
Benny Joon
Donnie Brasco
Blow
Fear Loathing
9th Gate
Finding Neverland

His 90's stuff was mostly great. I remember being excited for what he was gonna do as he got older, but he turned out to be a faggot. Same with Brad Pitt.

>t9g
I'll have to watch that, 2 recommendations in a row

Post dem johnny edits (this is real)

Attached: thread.png (955x542, 380.2K)

Finally we're back AAAAAAND another day of taped prerecorded depositions but at least this witness is peak MILF

More people might like it if they had the opportunity to see it, but the poor reviews at Cannes made him refuse American distribution. My parents had to get my copy from Germany.

>another video deposition

also real

COURT IS BACK IN SESSION
rich bitch gilf detected

Attached: johnn.jpg (428x429, 20.61K)

I like Nightmare on Elm Street and Edward Scissorhands. Both very comfy and entertaining films. Scissorhands back when Tim Burton wasn't a total hack. PotC and Rango were fun, too.

Deadman and Fear and Loathing, then he became typecasted as the weird/sexy guy and that shit the bed of his career, btw what happened to jigsaw?

> peak milf
bruh

Attached: 528595faf33290591b57058fc441d690.jpg (2650x1487, 674.75K)

he wanted that younger clunge but unfortunately it was attached to a manipulative unhinged bitch

That shrink is boring as hell. I want the Karen back.

Oh I guess 9th gate was good too

Have the jannies ever given a reason as to why this thread isnt allowed?
>inb4 "hurrrr you cant discuss actors it has to be specifically about their films"
This has got to be the dumbest fucking rule on this site.

She looks like Katey Sagal but half asian

This shrink is hot

>why this thread isnt allowed
this is a thread about johnny depp's films it's allowed

He's turning into Charles Bronson.

looks like frasier's agent

Morning,, tv. Bit behind. I heard Seth Rogen's girlfriend from Pineapple Express just came out as lesbian. What'd I miss?

Attached: Norm.gif (480x270, 3.36M)

the rules even specify it can be about their careers - which i'd argue this is

besides that, the trial IS being televised, so I don't see why it wouldn't be relevant to have the discussion here

Attached: correctamundo.png (534x179, 11.36K)

Janny trannies are leftists and think discussing this is politics and people will insult poor womenerinos
They don't comprehend that the trial is genuinely interesting and people want to talk about it and not just shit on women

>Anyone object?
>...
>...
>Really, nothing? Are you sure? Does ANYONE want to object?
>...
>...
>Fine... No objections, fuck...

Ed Wood is great
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory isn't THAT bad. It has stupid ass parts but it gets way more trash than it deserves. Gene Wilder is a fag for expressing displeasure

did anyone hear the email? i need to contact her

Who the fuck is this remote witch?

I'm the Judge. AMA.

You're into grannies, aren't you?

if you think she isnt hot, you're gay

2. is a questionable rule. Pretty much everything a public movie/TV star does is relevant to their career. Johnny Depp has literally lost roles due to this. These threads are relevant.

Amber's literally on the verge of tears. I think this testimony is gonna be pretty spicy

why do you look like a damp towel feels?

Why are you gay?

Exactly.

Johnny's lawyers are asleep at the wheel. They're so confused they even back down from questioning after Amber's lawyers object to every question. They're not using any of their tools. Why are they even here?

i'd let her suck my dick but i bet her fanny is like a dusty old collapsed mineshaft

I'm Israeli.

The judge is stupidly biased against them, they don't want to piss her off. They have so much evidence that they don't need to do much except exist and present it

But imagine the smell.

>believe wahmen
Jewish painter offering a different perspective is literally white supemacy

When are Musk and Franco showing up?

OHNONONONO
>counsellor saying Heard talked like a jackhammer
>depp couldnt speak

Fanny? If you're talking about her front side, you're out of your jurisdiction, guvnor. On this side of the pond, we call it trim. Fanny means but in The States.

video depositions shouldn't be allowed

Yes but you and I both know this thread is just trying to circumvent the faggot tranny jannies and is really meant to discuss the trial.

Yeah im not thats what I mean. Idk what their excuse is for getting rid of the threads. But they were definitely working overtime deleting them yesterday.

Which is gay. They were quality threads with quality memes coming out of them.

>Amber talked over him in discussions
>she abused him to keep him around so she wouldn't be left alone
>picks a fight to get power back since her father beat her
WHAT A CUNT

this testimony is kino

>you and I both
I am the OP

Amber sisters not like this.....

Neurotransmiter functions? Are we on Star Trek or something?

How the fuck is a therapist allowed to testify against her clients? How is this legal?

>could you please state what degrees what you have so we know you are real
Lol what the fuck

Americans.

it's common procedure. It's to cover her and your ass so the other side of the aisle can't try and discredit her later

Yeah i want to know this too. Also how the SMS and emails with doctors are available.

bollox m8 it's a fanny!
a clunge, a flange, a frotpocket, a grotbox, you know, a fanny

>Depp's team keeps providing depositions
>Amber's team can't object to every question
>biased judge can't suppress testimony
Amber sisters, have we lost?

couple counselling can be brought to court

What? A witness explaining their credentials is standard.

The can be subpoenaed buy a court if their testimony is considered relevant to the case or their client if they feel it will strengthen their case can request the therapist testify.

Depp bros... are we winning?

Good to know

Attached: 1649705076608.jpg (979x885, 304.73K)

we aren't just winning we are fucking demolishing Amber sisters.

Yeah, in a Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy it's a grotbox. But down on Earth, it's a pussy. Fannies are asses.

Rekeita law says that by the time the plaintiff team is done, you have to be *sure* they won. That means that they stand a reasonable chance. So let's not get too cocky.

offtopic but that picture made me smile. hah. it's like green screen men movies but pandas

For now.
Amber's defence doesn't come until Johnny's team rests. That will determine whether or not she's fucked.
Based on this, it seems very unlikely that Heard will win her countersuit though in my non-professional opinion

Yeah, right when she was BURYING Amber Heard and giving concrete proof they start asking her for her credentials LOL.

Johnny here. I won.

Attached: 1624041448993.png (302x318, 99.32K)

Not with a tie like that you didn't

Then why does a """fannypack""" go on the front?
Let's be real, there's only 2 fannies and one's your aunt the other's a minge

*GILF

I wish to have sex with this doctor.