The Departed intro, could it even make it into a film today?

>Twenty years after an Irishman couldn't get a fucking job, we had the presidency (may he rest in peace)

>That's what the niggers don't realize. If I've got one thing against the black chappies, it's this: no one gives it to ya. You have to take it.

>*Rolling Stones song rolls*

youtu.be/V4nUFxsZqpA?t=45

This is from 2006 btw

Attached: 1644179674971.jpg (1194x788, 173.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsa_race_massacre#:~:text=The Tulsa race massacre took,in Tulsa, Oklahoma, US.
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Genuinely no. Much like Tropic Thunder with its blackface, it came out basically when that window had almost fully shut.

It's very based

When did it fully shut? What year?

2009,2010 I'm gonna say. Far enough into Obamas first term basically, people began to seriously be repulsed by that shit.

You think that's a good or a bad thing?

>Do I think censorship is a good thing?
No.
Also I'm extremely racist, but that wouldn't change my opinion even if I wasn't. Even for tranny shit, I don't believe in censorship.

>face/off -> infernal affairs -> the departed
what a strange lineage

BAHSTAN

You and I are the same

BAHSTIN?

YA, BAHSTIN.

and it was "niggaz".

maybe niggez

We are many

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 52.36K)

>hear nigger word once in R rated movie
>go full soi face with shock and delight
this is like cumtown mentality

I'm pretty sure cumtown actually did a bit about the intro to The Departed

Maybe, maybe not, maybe go fuck yourself

could be U, could be UH. its hawd.

>This is from 2006 btw

No the movie wouldn't be made today, ...2010 was when the Holly-jews flipped the switch to 'wokeshit'....

Nope and cope

You’re supposed to find Nicholson’s character fucking disgusting, him fucking 20 year olds is also supposed to be disgusting.

More like 2015

I agree with this post. When anyone asks me what I support or which political party I consider myself affiliated with I always say whatever is against censorship. I'm a huge history nerd and I could go on wiki right now and recite true history that I read over the years but it's totally different to what is now on wikipedia. Censorship ruins history and removes context, and anyone will likely support it when it's stuff they hate and be against it when it's something they like. What the fuck, just put it all out there forever. People are confused as hell yelling fake news n shit because they can't find any context on shit when it's important and have to go along with whatever they're told by their sides talking heads.

After the crash and Occupy Wall Street. Institutions and special interest groups had to ramp up their campaign of division. Keep everyone focused on social issues.

Can you give a few examples of history that has been changed/rewritten?

Why don't the blacks learn from the struggles and successes of the irish, italians, chinese, mexicans, etc?

Attached: confused.png (612x491, 97.59K)

no.

The main thing that I have a good idea will be edited note I ever check is things that involve racial politics from the early 1900s, most often when entire towns were involved. Quotes and numbers involved are changed to make it look like white people acted cruel out of nowhere and black people didn't act immoral and just happened to be there to be preyed upon.

I'll try to dig up some specific examples, won't be hard. I used to keep a list of the articles and their inaccuracies. I didn't bother to take it off of my old computer tho because it's usually chalked up to schizo posting and I didn't find it useful, but it got really long really fast so I should be able to come up with some good examples before this 404's.

Cause they're all working together to systemically hold them back

Sometime between the end of Occupy Wallstreet and the shooting of Trayvon Martin

And you fags fell for it. Go ahead and hate jamal instead of wondering why you don't have money for a house

GAY SEX

>The Departed 'niggers' monologue
>Goodfellas Sammy Davis Jr. scene
>Taxi Driver scene where Scorsese himself gets cucked by a nigger and talks about killing the nigger
Seriously, what did Marty mean by this?

Attached: Screenshot_2022-04-14-10-01-42_kindlephoto-49867392.png (712x427, 205.54K)

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsa_race_massacre#:~:text=The Tulsa race massacre took,in Tulsa, Oklahoma, US.
Here's one I usually think of since it's such a good example. It actually started as a race riot with the blacks either tearing through town towards the white part or they actually made it there and did some BLM shit I can't remember, but even the name of the article is a lie. I don't think it was named that when I last checked. Quotes from prominent white people have been removed and replaced by black nobodies, and all throughout the page they've changed things to soften it for black people. This is a truly tragic event and to lie about it for any reason should be a fucking crime. We can't even QUESTION the holocaust, how come these other numbers and stuff aren't so fleshed out?

this whole movie was a mess imo. nicholson's monologues and rants seemed unnecessary and irrelevant to what was otherwise a completely run-of-the-mill cop drama that by the end was bordering on brainless schlock

airhead.

Queer

they're necessary when its about his narcissism and total willingness to screw anyone over. the word is arbitrary, not irrelevance. There's the other story with the police, but Frank sucks up everything so that almost everything's relevance is pegged to Frank.

Tarantino could still do it

>watch half of the departed
>start from the beginning again after you realize that damon and dicaprio aren't the same character

Attached: 1627572076270.jpg (400x387, 35.27K)

with whose feet? there's only big female role?

only one

is that girl in the store he is talking to at the beginning the same woman thats with him throughout the rest of the story?

It's funny how this shit can change in just a couple of years

Attached: 1641995612923.png (750x747, 486.06K)

They aren't?!

>what is slavery

>we wuz oppressed n shit
Holy shit why do Irish people have such a chip on their shoulder

Best n word in film history imo

It's easier to complain and demand special treatment from whites who will give it to them no matter what.

it probably could as its establishing Frank as a bad person with an intolerant and uncompromising mindset

Fuck you. I can do both for as long as Jamal wants to keep fucking about and playing the victim.

Something that happened much before anyone today was alive

Yeah, fuck yaself.

>blocks your path

Attached: africanamericanculinarian.jpg (1200x630, 153.76K)

Let me catch you tryna ruin another Departed thread again,

Attached: Screenshot_2022-04-14-10-31-05_kindlephoto-51669873.png (620x427, 280.91K)

Pretty much every race has been enslaved at some point

and I'll slap that smirk off your face, you punk!

Attached: Screenshot_2022-04-14-10-31-39_kindlephoto-51640338.png (734x434, 337.84K)

>Staff Sergeant Dignam, what are you wearing? And why are you dancing like that?

Attached: mark.gif (500x368, 967.97K)

i had similiar experience with watching Snatch when i thought brad pitt and benicio del toro are the same guy