*saves the white race*

*saves the white race*

Attached: B7C12A08-96CA-4D06-902A-03F64B095FC4.png (860x888, 454.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

poa.st/
poa.st/about
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Name 1 (one) thing he has done that helped the white race. He's a rich globalist, the same as any billionaire, he jhust post epic memes on twitter so you think hes based.

He makes trannies seethe.

He just offered to buy Twitter for $43 billion, and wants to turn it into a free speech platform. Would this actually happen we would win overnight - he’s the modern day equivalent of Henry Ford.

His parents had slaves in the diamond mines.

>Requires all Twatter users be verified by photoID and use their real names.

It's over.

Attached: siete-apocalypse-brando_xoptimizadax-2066x900.jpg (2000x871, 66.29K)

You are retarded

wtf I love him even more now.

Elon Baldie

Attached: elon.jpg (3000x2000, 1.1M)

>buys twitter
>removes moderation, censorship and hate speech protections
>spergs go on a rampage telling trannies to kts and yelling and minorities
>libs and normies freak out and move to a different platform
>twitter is now just gab and nobody cares anymore

and?

But can he build a working project yet

Attached: lajksfsqa4581.jpg (4096x7283, 3.39M)

but they already do this

kek

He isn't even working on it, why are ypu people so ignorant? He never was...

He is not literally Adolf Hitler so you can't praise him for doing something objectively good, goy.

Attached: 1631320110530.jpg (688x456, 42.71K)

Good. FUCK California

musk is the most reddit person alive, he is not the most reddit person ever becase nikola tesla existed

nothing will happen, nothing that he says will happen happens

twitter is only as big as it is because of the moderation and censorship, once you take that away and turn it into /pol/ every single normalfag will leave to the next big platform, and believe me many companies will hop in to provide said platform

I'm just saying that the problem isn't actually twitter's policies but the fact that normies don't want to share a platform with abusive spergs

> directly increases my tax bill
I don't feel like I'm being saved

no he's instead working on "tunnels" to solve traffic by moving it underground

>literally african
>saving the white race
loving every laugh

He's hella based ngl

Nope. Normalfags are redpilled and on our side after COVID. Only trannies would leave and no one would follow them.

he can do something even better:
>bait enough zoomers into believing him thus increasing his market value
>bamboozle everybody you made it on your own investing so much you couldnt even pay rent, while coming from an unimaginably rich family
apparently then nobody cares whay you actually do as long as you keep being le funny charming rich guy people think they can relate to

nothing will come of it

>Normalfags are redpilled and on our side after COVID
no wonder the right keeps winning elections ever since those lockdowns

the chinese infrastructure will fail in 10-15 years but elon's projects will make america superior

China is an awful example because everything they build is low quality and breaks down and has tons of people dying in industrial accidents. idk why twitter leftists simp them

You're delusional

This is why I never really get the whole hating on Reddit thing. Yea Forums embeds itself into your personalities the same way.

I still have no fucking idea why Tesla is worth so much despite only making up like 1% of the car industry

Muhhh elon memes.... Pathetic

Attached: 1645117237399m.jpg (894x1024, 103.64K)

their infrastructure is good though
t.has been on their high speed rail before

marketing and basedboys (from both sides)
he gets the left basedboys because OH MY GOD SPACE IS SO LE COOL
and he gets the right basedboys because OH MY GOD LE FREEDUMS DEFENDER

KEK

They won in virginia, though admittedly that was more because
>republicans mobilized the dopey airhead suburban soccarmoms into being scared of CRT boogeymen
>americans having a weird habit of not wanting the party of whoever is in the white house to advance their agenda. this happened under trump and might happen under biden

Says the guy who thinks he's a woman.

I'm like both of those haha

If the left didn't cheat all the time, the right would win 90% of all elections.

sure thing

Didn't California try building the rail system anyways. Pretty sure it's way over budget and basically a money sink

I'm sure you have plenty of webms to prove it huh kek

everyone who's based uses poa.st/ now
twitter sucks and Elon Musk will only make it worse

White isn’t a race and anglogermcucks/russians will never be European no matter how much they cry

Attached: 0A7AED6B-BF8F-44A4-AEC5-4CC0BE68A729.jpg (640x393, 112.58K)

How could countries in Europe "never be" European?

Wait, are all whites going to live on mars? But I like white people you niggers are cool don't go.

>this kills the democrat party

Attached: 1DC13172-8127-4050-9B0C-837CFB128AA3.jpg (882x1200, 157.04K)

no
I go home now
BYE

There are multiple ethnicities in countries. The anglogermcuck/russians are not European.

>poa.st/about
>all but 1 staff member has a tranime avatar
lmfao how about no

Defamation and harassment is not free speech

how about gypsoids living in canada? are they european?

Attached: main-qimg-089c9fb88757e1ba065f324dcc913635-lq.jpg (602x452, 49.63K)

so he buys twitter? Then what?

The Republican Party wins every election forever thanks to Qtard spam

trump kills all lefties

Did he have a cheek implant?

anti-anime rightoids stay losing

>the goyim cattle want censorship of everything but insane antifa and blue tick journalists, we're just providing a service!
Not very subtle Schlomie.

Attached: 1636752272785.png (450x488, 268.85K)

The 41% becomes the 82%.

Just use the fediverse

take your meds

Ofc walking through china is like taking life on RNG you never know when a piece of infrastructure will collapse or a sink hole you'll fall into or a building made of paper bricks you'll fall right out of

The anglogermcucks in Canada are also Asian, yes. You will always be Asian no matter what continent you travel to, Hansdeep Nigelwong.

Jews just don't want to see an African succeed.

You guys are really stupid enough to think this retard is going to spend that much on platform that is still struggling to make a profit, just so you can say nigger. You faggots are beyond retarded.

True, if he actually delivers something truly groundbreaking like a return to a free speech public commons he could be on the same level as Henry Ford, a truly morally minded rich successful person. But so far I agree with some of the criticism of Elon as someone who talks a great game but largely acts little differently than other neutral-morally questionable billionaires like Richard Branson, Ted Turner and Rupert Murdoch to name a few examples. Paypal is just another controlled online middleman and spacex is more of a meme or middle of the road project that supports globalism same with Tesla.

Attached: Chairman_of_the_Board_poster.jpg (220x336, 94.09K)

>tfw he appoints Trump interim CEO
>tfw Alex Jones as chief fact checker
>tfw Joe Rogan as press spokesman

Attached: 1639933414773.jpg (631x849, 188.35K)

I would take that over getting randomly shot by a nigger.

What is twitter but a bunch of spergs

why does this idiot want to spend over 40billion instead of making a competitor?

You guys are so fucking stupid

China’s mass transit systems are dogshit though. Delays, accidents and breakdowns are exceedingly common to an extent that would never be tolerated in the West.
>t. travelled through Southern China for business trip

Arrest all billionaires but especially Elon

>we

Attached: 1649266205943.webm (576x1024, 2.91M)

You're right, Elon Musk is the savior of the white race. Fuck Twitter. Elon is genuinely based for making kikes seethe.

>modern day equivalent of Henry Ford
lmao
lol

>imagine building anything in a subhuman infested country.

still better than absolutely nothing

Normies don't like catering to trannies and pedos, your view is too pessimistic

>Delays, accidents and breakdowns are exceedingly common to an extent that would never be tolerated in the West
in Europe*
The U.S has no standards for public transit, it's not even up for discussion

that's not what i asked you about
do you struggle with reading, gypsoid?

If you arrested all billionaires leftoid scum would lose all their support in an instant and become irrelevant overnight

I prefer to operate in the feldiverse

Attached: RZMOD6HKO5JBMJI5RXQI5CUBHU.jpg (630x630, 42.91K)

he looks a little slavic to me, guaranteed he's got some Golden Horde in his DNA