I watched the Netflix documentary but I'm still quite confused. Was there really that little evidence of his crimes...

I watched the Netflix documentary but I'm still quite confused. Was there really that little evidence of his crimes? It's all just conjecture and hearsay?

Attached: 1649653693222.jpg (2197x1463, 298.95K)

I'm glad he was cancelled. Old white conservatives need killing off, more will follow and we'll retroactively cancel them too.

Yeah you missed the good times for noncery you idiot, now it's all internet related and you will get caught OP

I got bored when it got into schizo conspiracy theories about him controlling the royal family.

well there was the first hand accusations.

Idk but just look at him. He looks like a pedo. Case closed

He targeted vulnerable people, had friends in the police+government+royalty, and employed a very good team of lawyers. Did you miss that part of the documentary?

Attached: biden.png (1500x1200, 3.44M)

This this so much!

Hilarious how BLM and the LGBTQ suddenly care about Jimmy Savile and want to tear down his image. This documentary is nothing but woke NPC Twitter garbage. I've learned to not trust Netflix, I'm standing by Jimmy.

You can't rape the willing user. He was a free man in life and he's innocent in death.

What video games did Sir Jimmy enjoy?

Attached: 1649345375438.jpg (1200x1200, 298.95K)

You can be anti netflix AND anti jiminy y'know

Zelda

Fallout New Vegas

>Paralyzed people and child criminals in juvie
>Willing

ironic that everything on that stone is true and it was destroyed like they are destroying the inconvenient truth everywhere.

>and want to tear down his image.
Found the american. This guy has been universally hated in uk for a decade.

Bait thread

Obviously you aren't going to have solid evidence of rapes that happened half a century ago unless it was literally on film. And lots of people get away with it for the same reason. But gee, if you have hundreds of victim accounts that investigators determined to be legit, perhaps at least one of them isn't lying.

If it was just 5 women he actually raped, he'd still be Sir Jimmeh. But you don't get nationwide rumors about you if you just rape 5 broads

Attached: 4.jpg (610x407, 33.23K)

Prove they were unwilling at that time. People are quick to regret things and make up stories. Criminals will do anything for fun, that's what makes them criminals.

That plaque should have remained there. It's part of our history and shouldn't be erased. These snowflakes are obsessed with playing the victims.

>no one will take her seriously, she was on psychiatric drugs in a mental institution
>no one will believe her, she's a criminal in juvie
>no one will understand her, she's paralyzed in a hospital
>no one will know it happened, she's a corpse in a morgue

His victims were kids with no mobile phones, how they gonna gather Intel?

Doing good things to cover up the bad things you do means your good things aren't actually good.

They did him dirty

Attached: A44NW4jCEAAtahZ.jpg (791x1024, 170.34K)

>The charges, officer?

That guy is a commie as it gets
He doesn't control them, they controlled him, was probably MI6 agent too like crowley

He was a conservative catholicuck.

Look at that weird Superjail-lookin' mofo. Does that really shout "conservative" to you?

>only rape in complete privacy
>hence no firsthand evidence
Have any other criminals ever considered simply not letting people see them commit crimes?

Attached: F596A511-53EA-4E6C-AF3C-13A57BBAB85F.jpg (225x225, 8.26K)

He did children dirty

Day 1
>saville was a bit of a pervert
Day 2
>saville raped women
Day 3
>saville raped underage women
Day 4
>saville raped children
Day 5
>saville raped disabled children
Day 6
>saville raped dead bodies
Day 7
>saville kept body parts as souvenirs and made jewelry out of them
Incredible how the story became more and more outrageous as time went on and, in retrospect, looks like nothing more then the classic media circus milking a story for everything it was worth; the same media no less that was publishing glowing eulogies and full-page tributes just months before when he died. Now Netflix has decided to try and cash in and release what is no doubt a cheap, low effort hack job that does nothing but attract npc rubber-neckers who want to stare at another car crash in the hope they see a dead body.

P O T T E R Y

All celebrity charity is like that, to avoid taxes and get good pr

was he truly a cunniseur or did he just fug normal bong children?

> works for BBC
> conservative

he literally got away with it

Attached: 1_.jpg (482x427, 74.8K)

Why you defend this pedophile? Are you sick in the head? You rape kids right?

First they came for the corpses but I did not speak up as I was a (secretly horny) quadriplegic

And they won't investigate prince Andrew who is still alive and big friend with Epstein and Jimmy

Dude just went after every human hole he, age/gender be damned.

>is it a human?
>can i insert something into them in private?
>will no one believe them if they try to report it?
>if someone does believe them can I just threaten them with endless lawsuits until they're piss poor?
If so, rape

Nah, God will have the last say in that.

He was best buds with Thatcher, he was cozy with all the Tories and made regular donations. Of course he was conservative.

so is it like the michael jackson documentary?
i was completely uninterested about that one since it was just a bunch of people saying shit with nothing to back it up with

its so awful

BBC of the 60s-90s was very conservative. It's not the same as the modern day liberal hellhole.

reminder
>victims aged between 5 to 75

Do you want to see 4K videos of Jimmy inserting his schlong into boypucci?

>Apologize on deathbed and ask God for forgiveness
>God is forced to accept and allow entry into heaven

Dem da rules.

IIRC the Michael Jackson documentary only had two accusers both of whom had testified in court while he was alive that he did nothing to them.

There are lots of witness seeing him driving off with underage kids, having 1 on 1 sessions with mental patients, being friends with cops, having an army of lawyers to fend off charges. There's also recording of him fingering a woman on live TV, and hundreds of first-hand testimonies.

>protected by the royal family
>protected by the political elite
>protected by the state media
>protected by the police

How did you miss this?

That might actually be the case. I doubt Jim actually asked for forgiveness his soul was already sold to the devil

Where does he fit into this?

Are we supposed to believe he didn't hang out with his brother's best bud at least once?

Attached: 1_PAY-Prince-Andrew-parties-it-up-with-designer-Chris-Von-Aspen.jpg (1200x900, 105.84K)

The quran literally debunks that

(4:18): But repentance is not of those who do evil deeds up until, when death comes to one of them, he says, "Indeed, I have repented now," or of those who die while they are disbelievers. For them We have prepared a painful punishment.

doesn't quite work that way, there are such things as eternal sins, and you're also going to spend thousands of years for your sins in purgatory before being accepted into Heaven

Catholicism is retarded.

ewww a shitskin

>Quran

Nigga pls Muhammad was basically a desert roaming 7th century Savile the whole religion is based around a nonce

>believing women

>desert roaming
Wrong, he came from an affluent tribe (Quraish) who largely rejected him and waged war against him because his message threathened their status.

He got into fallout 3.

Attached: tcdPvGAFUrfCjmx1ayy-XUV9esq_0Sy1pXDJ9E2Ayig.jpg (1055x353, 60.87K)

I know that I saw the BBC 3 part documentary too.
But he WAS a desert roaming nigger, practically been on the run his whole life

Saville was actually a virgin until his thirties then became a wizard and used his magic powers to mind control people in influence within society. He was born the seventh child in his family, from the 16th century onwards a seventh son was widely thought to have psychic powers, usually as a healer, but sometimes as a dowser or fortune-teller. He was born on Halloween, the time when the barriers between our world and the underworld are at their weakest - which may have enabled otherworldly spirits to control or influence his life. "Now then" is an example of one of this incantations, a state of being that is both now and then is impossible, repeating it 3 times in a chant completes the spell and partially confuses and bedazzles anyone who hears it making them more docile and suseptible to suggestion. He also ran up and down anceint leylines (under cover of marathon running) in Britain to absorb magical energy.

Attached: 1628371668216.jpg (310x465, 20.93K)

Wrong again, he(saw) mostly lived in Mecca and Madina