LOTR Amazon

This looks like absolute shit. Imagine what they could have done with a 1 billion$ budget if they actually stayed true to Tolkien's vision. Wasted potential.

Attached: lotr-potr-768x360.jpg (768x360, 55.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbr.com/lord-of-rings-rings-of-power-jj-abrams-showrunner-recommendation/#:~:text=J.J.,in the upcoming fantasy series.
vanityfair.com/hollywood/2022/02/amazon-the-rings-of-power-series-first-look
vocaroo.com/1lZs3U84W0cL
nme.com/news/j-j-abrams-review-star-wars-the-rise-of-skywalker-2606203
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they'd still need to write a good, original story with good characters. pity that's one of the hardest things to do that human beings can undertake and impossible to fix with money.

what's wrong with it?

>but how can you be sure it will be shit?

Attached: FLz_OhMXoAAXdnb.jpg (700x431, 25.94K)

Yeah, looks like garbage honestly. Even without the woke diversity casting it would probably have been pretty shitty.

this image makes literally no sense

>woke diversity casting
buzzword cringe

>Amazon Studios unveiled a division-wide inclusion policy that underscored its commitment to diversity, inclusion and equity for its content, undermining the quality of storytelling and faithfullness to the source material.
> The producers are zoomer kikes with zero experience
> Behind the production is J.J. Abrahams, notable ruiner of star wars and star trek
> Another producer is Christopher Newman, producer of the last season of GOT, and apparently very proud of it
> Another producer claimed that the series was "modernized" for zoomer audience
> Modernized meaning that we are not going to get an actual Tolkien story, and will be full of modern tropes
>They made Galadriel a warrior, which means that those tropes are more inclined to be woke

Enough reasons to be at least annoyed by it, and if you are not, i advise to kill yourself and stop ruining beloved franchises.

>this image makes literally no sense

Attached: brainlet.jpg (194x260, 7.13K)

It's exactly what it is. Call it what you want to.

Oh look it's the shill from the other thread

Attached: AMA$ON.jpg (712x2936, 346.9K)

It literally doesn't

what's so hard to understand?

Holy kek.

About the strong female characters. So did the movie? And even the books come to think of it. They won't do Beren and Luthien but that whole story is basically Beren (man) getting into shit trouble and having Luthien (elf lady) saving his ass every time.

>Amazon Studios unveiled a division-wide inclusion policy that underscored its commitment to diversity, inclusion and equity for its content
Like every single popular movie and tv series planet, how is this something unique to this series?
>The producers are zoomer kikes with zero experience
They are middle aged mormons irc
>Behind the production is J.J. Abrahams, notable ruiner of star wars and star trek
hes not involved this at all though, wtf are you talking about??? I think you just outed yourself as one of those Star Wars obsessed faggots
>Another producer is Christopher Newman, producer of the last season of GOT, and apparently very proud of it
That's cool, not sure the relevance though
>Another producer claimed that the series was "modernized" for zoomer audience
nobody said that, kek
>Modernized meaning that we are not going to get an actual Tolkien story, and will be full of modern tropes
whatever you say
>They made Galadriel a warrior, which means that those tropes are more inclined to be woke
Warrior women are based, stop being a pathetic incel

Hey (You). Yeah, you. Shut the fuck up. I'm not reading your post. Just shut the fuck up, now. Good.

Woke was a word the left created, we co-opted it

>I cant take part in critical discussion. To protect my flawed opinions I will sperg like a child because I know my argument is pathetic.

You mad

Bawwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Attached: 1649760286574.gif (160x160, 279.95K)

Just like niggers took back the word nigger. So you're like a nigger?

It just doesn't work conceptually because the identification of feces is not subjective where the enjoyment of art (or not) is

>Like every single popular movie and tv series planet, how is this something unique to this series?
And why do you think that "every single popular movie and tv series" is getting so much shit these days ....???

>They are middle aged mormons irc
Oh god that's even worse

>hes not involved this at all though, wtf are you talking about??? I think you just outed yourself as one of those Star Wars obsessed faggots

quoting
>J.J. Abrams' recommendation helped The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power showrunners land their creative roles for the upcoming fantasy series. Filmmaker J.J. Abrams helped The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power showrunners Patrick McKay and JD Payne land their head creative roles in the upcoming fantasy series. cbr.com/lord-of-rings-rings-of-power-jj-abrams-showrunner-recommendation/#:~:text=J.J.,in the upcoming fantasy series.
They were part of his writing team, just cope retard

>That's cool, not sure the relevance though
Did you like the last season of GOT user?

>nobody said that, kek
quoting
> “It felt only natural to us that an adaptation of Tolkien's work would reflect what the world actually looks like,” says Lindsey Weber, producer of the series vanityfair.com/hollywood/2022/02/amazon-the-rings-of-power-series-first-look
just cope fucking retard

>whatever you say
nice comeback brainlet

>Warrior women are based, stop being a pathetic incel
Women don't go to war, KIKE TRANNY.

Keep the nice shilling, faggot

No, why would I be? You just validated that other anons long pointed post even more with your shit attempt of a reply.

bahahahaha, that's it faggot run away like the little bitch you are. Avoid confrontation, that's what your mom told you to do, right?

>The people who cry if their checkmark list isn't forcefully instilled by corporations are calling us childish
>The people who need safe spaces are calling us childish

It’s objectively going to be shit

Keep grinding those amazon sheckels, fucking retard ESL

>Did you like the last season of GOT user?
Did you like the Hobbit? Written by the same women as LOTR?

>bahahahaha, that's it faggot run away like the little bitch you are. Avoid confrontation, that's what your mom told you to do, right?

Attached: 1647098303992.png (194x260, 8.21K)

Attached: rangs.jpg (1333x2000, 782.01K)

That's your reply? What a weak fucking faggot, just insert your head in the toilet and flush

We don't care about your posturing. You came into high trust white communities who treated you well and began subverting them and blaming them for everything. We will use the same tactics and subversion your Ilk use. We never wanted this. We are fighting for freedom and stability, you want to destroy people the state and capitalists decided we're your enemies, and you went with it because you're not smart nor do you have any soul in you.

Im not that OP, i was just reading through your comment and this point stood out as meaningless.

vocaroo.com/1lZs3U84W0cL

It all fucked up yo
Mang I ain even spose’d ta be hea
But we is, nigga
It be like in dem stories dey tell bout da ninth ward, Fro-dawg
Da ones dat really matter n sheit.
Full of dark ass bullsheit
Sometime mang, you don’t wanna know how it end.
Cause it do be like dat sometime nowutisayin?
Howda hood gon’ go back da way thangs was when so much sheit happen nigga?
End a da day do, it only back alley shit, jus business nigga
Even da baddest times come to dey end
A new day come e’ery day nigga
And when da sun shine it be like a 40 degree day
Dem da stories dat stay witchu
Dat mean somethin.
Even if you ain’t no real hood nigga to unnerstan
But I think, Fro-dawg, I unnderstan ya’know?
Folk in dose stories gots lotsa chances to flip on a nigga only dey didn’t
Because dey was hollin onda sometin

Attached: 1644581903923.png (520x632, 607.35K)

>who treated you well
Kek

Nice

Whites treated minorities better than their own. Blacks were endlessly enslaving each other for eons. Same with natives. China and many Asians put their people through the Cannon fodder for eons. Jews are the most supremacist people on earth. White Christians ended slavery. White christians created the most fair societies in history and now we realize that was a mistake to think you spiteful genetic urchins could ever let history go and let old leshions heal. You started this conflict. Diversity is war. Multiculturalism is dying and it always will end. God bless the west and may the empire of America fall like babel.

Based

>And why do you think that "every single popular movie and tv series" is getting so much shit these days ....???
Are they? I don't really watch much franchise shit but isn't the MCU movies and Star Wars TV shows more popular than ever?
>They were part of his writing team, just cope retard
Ok, but you do know JJ isn't part of the production team on this show, right?
>Did you like the last season of GOT user?
pretty mediocre all in all, but it was that way since at least s5. Writing was the issue imo, production quality was good
>Women don't go to war
In real life or in LOTR? because you are wrong either way

for you probably, but maybe not for the 11 and 12 year olds this show is made for
that's one reason why your image makes no sense

>Are they? I don't really watch much franchise shit but isn't the MCU movies and Star Wars TV shows more popular than ever?
nme.com/news/j-j-abrams-review-star-wars-the-rise-of-skywalker-2606203

>Ok, but you do know JJ isn't part of the production team on this show, right?
Of course, but his team is. So it's practically the same.
>Writing was the issue imo, production quality was good
See image
>In real life or in LOTR? because you are wrong either way
kek

Attached: NEWMAN.jpg (520x237, 23.74K)

It's impossible for a Lotor written by Amazon to not be absolute shit. An evil globohomo corporation cannot comprehend the local, the comfy and the good.

Ah, the classic ITS MADE FOR 10 YEAR OLDS argument. When the shill cannot refute critique, he flees shouting WHY DO YOU CARE ITS FOR YOUNG PEOPLE forgetting that Tolkien can lewis and others defended fairy tales are just as for adults.

>Whites treated minorities better than their own.
What, like having separately labelled drinking fountains one "white" and one "coloured", when in most places in town there was usually one drinking fountain (for whites) so coloured people had to walk miles on hot days just to get a drink when there was a drinking fountain right there.
Like being obligated to give up your seat in bus just because you're not white?
You really treated them just like your own.

Hell; they could have got by with half the budget, and been far more watchable if they didn't use all them nogs.

>cannot refute critique
refute what critique? Your entire argument is structured around repeating 'it's shit' kek

I think you don't know what "literally" means when viewing a meme

Attached: 6F72CB7F-D55C-4192-81CE-4008250C430C.jpg (720x682, 100.12K)

>What, like having separately labelled drinking fountains one "white" and one "coloured", when in most places in town there was usually one drinking fountain (for whites) so coloured people had to walk miles on hot days just to get a drink when there was a drinking fountain right there.

Attached: jak.png (598x800, 207.43K)

>Ignoring the mass progress is solidarity between races that was made from the 50s to the 2010s until leftists started creating problems that instigated tribalism
Is was going to collapse anyway. Diversity never lasts. When you have wealth it can numb old wounds and the natural tendency for men to be tribal on ethnic lines but it eventually goes awaym diversity is war. America will collapse in a decade. Nationalism is growing all over the west and China and India. Even Sweden recently had a nationalist party come in third place. We win tranny,

>nme.com/news/j-j-abrams-review-star-wars-the-rise-of-skywalker-2606203
>Of course, but his team is. So it's practically the same
bro I really don't care about your JJ Abrams obsession, I don't even like SW. People working on one thing doesn't mean the other thing ends up the same quality, LOTR and the Hobbit movies are the prime example of this where they had nearly identical teams
>See image
Again a producer on GoT saying they were happy with the show is irrelevant to what happens on another show. Anyway I thought you fags had sharpened your pitchforks for Dan and Dave not this producer who didn't write the episodes?

Quoting me simply reitterates that the other user (or you) are wrong they said
Dont fucking lie just to prove your shitty flawed point.

Amazon shill, please leave. Your Jewish capitalist globalism isn't wanted here. I fucked your mom. Nobody buys your shit arguments not does this show look good. All the actors are poorly casted. Black middle earth peoples are retarded.

Attached: 8020D421-5069-4BFC-8422-52710AAC1B38.jpg (1600x1064, 438.97K)

>Quoting me simply reitterates that the other user (or you) are wrong they said

Attached: 1644188555054.png (597x800, 36.32K)

I thought a lot of the "budget" was just securing the rights followed by marketing

Amazon shill fags will never win because every point they make goes against reality

$250m for the rights, the remainder for the 5 season production costs

Progress is nice but i'm specifically talking about this one point you made
Which simply isnt true. You say coloured people "came into high trust white communities who treated you well", when that also isn't true. Your whole original comment is so sugar coated its actually quite hilarious. Rather than beat around the bush, I find it better seeing people just sperg nigger everywhere.

>u-uhh n-no everything you posted is irrelevant, even if they made shit before doesn't mean that this will be shit
I admire your hope and idealism, bet that you are a zoomer. I'm already a man, so i know who and what can i trust.

He may have meant whites treated them better than their own treated them. As in, maybe they had to walk a long way to get water, but at least they had a functioning water fountain and also didnt have to worry about their daughters having their clits cut off with stones. I don’t know if that’s what he was getting at though.

>poorly casted
you mean just visually? because you haven't seen anybody act yet, being well cast isn't just how somebody looks (but it can be part of it) otherwise people would just be casting cosplayers and look alikes, regardless of their acting ability.

Good example is the Yen actor in the Witcher, she actually saves the show from complete mediocrity imo because she's a good actress and manages to portray the core elements of her character well

Shill

All diversity will create conflict but Africans were treated much more barbarically by their own fellow African nations then whites. Arabs treated blacks worse. We were the only nations to give blacks a chance and attempt to progress. It didn't work. Blacks are neurotic children and perfect puppets because of their low IQ and low time preferences combined with shit culture. Multiculturalism is dead, the empire will fall. The western nations will have independence from low IQ joggers and their Jewish trainers

>Which simply isnt true
what do you men it isnt true? New York was always an inmigrant paradise, inmigrants have always been welcomed in america and you cannot deny this, because that's the prime reason why everything else went to shit.

Attached: 00BFD280-1C67-4C57-8B51-121B0F321258.jpg (524x228, 39.96K)

Nonwhites do not belong in middle earth accept some haradrim and only a small amount. End of story. Yen looked retarded.indians do not exist in magical poland. Jews ruined the Witcher show

*ahem*
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGE